Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

I really got in to collecting valks around 08-09. I thought the exchange was way worse in those years, and ironically I started out with the YF-19/YF-21 paying full price (ouch). But damn did those toys make me happy lol. Threw them in my detolf on flexi-stands and was so impressed. I don't regret it to this day, I say do what makes you happy lol.

I buy both Bandai and Yamato/Arcadia. I like the model like look of the Yamato/Arcadia with the mostly matte finishes. Most of the glossy stuff looks more toy like for some reason, but I buy them also from both companies.

Edited by Loop

has there been any indication as to when the A & S variants pre-orders will open? Surely they won't be too far away seeing the majority of parts common to the Zero-D have already been sorted out..

I've been thinking the same thing....Although I hope the pre-orders are along way off so I can get my $ together.

I've been thinking the same thing....Although I hope the pre-orders are along way off so I can get my $ together.

Yeah most of the pre orders should be reasonably spaced apart.. and with most retailers you don't have to pay till its released which gives you time to save up for it! :)

Yeah most of the pre orders should be reasonably spaced apart.. and with most retailers you don't have to pay till its released which gives you time to save up for it! :)

...I think I'll wait for a few more OD reviews on ankles and other joints before I commit to an OA relationship.

...I think I'll wait for a few more OD reviews on ankles and other joints before I commit to an OA relationship.

I think Scream Man said in the Zero-D thread that the ankles were very tight which is a positive sign!

personally im not worried, getting 3 of em I'll only be having one in battroid and one in gerwalk so I can pick the two with the best ankles if there are signs of any trouble..

With the VF-0D released and this announcement of the 0S and 0A now, do you guys think there'll be any chance the SV-51 will get an update too? I know the concensus is that it's unlikely since it originally didn't sell well at all, but boy I for one would definitely love one to match these shiny new zeros. :)

I just payed a pretty penny for my first Sv-51 and I wouldn't care if they announced a version 2 today. It took me 10 mins to get all the under wing armament on without the wing folding or popping another one off. I have to say it does look cool. I highly doubt they'll do a renewal though.

With the VF-0D released and this announcement of the 0S and 0A now, do you guys think there'll be any chance the SV-51 will get an update too? I know the concensus is that it's unlikely since it originally didn't sell well at all, but boy I for one would definitely love one to match these shiny new zeros. :)

Some people said the VF-0D wouldn't sell well so why not?

That's true... But the 0D is still a hero valk. It's been mentioned here before that villains don't sell anywhere near as well as the good guys.

But that's based on the old Max/Millia (not villains) Quedluun Rau's, or a $400 build-it-yourself Regult Kit. People actually like the way the SV-51 looks and think that Nora and Ivanov are more interesting characters.

Edited by Mommar

But that's based on the old Max/Millia (not villains) Quedluun Rau's, or a $400 build-it-yourself Regult Kit. People actually like the way the SV-51 looks and think that Nora and Ivanov are more interesting characters.

They might be more interesting as characters, but I think Ivanov was the only one that really sold decently. I remember watching HLJ for ages, and seeing the Nora Sv-51s keep getting discounted. I think they finally hit about $80 before they went out of stock for good. Dont recall how the CF went though.

But then, as far as M&M stuff goes, even their VF-1J pair has never been a huge seller. I recall someone saying that the M&M stuff was more popular outside of Japan than in, so maybe the Sv-51s are in a similar situation.

They might be more interesting as characters, but I think Ivanov was the only one that really sold decently. I remember watching HLJ for ages, and seeing the Nora Sv-51s keep getting discounted. I think they finally hit about $80 before they went out of stock for good. Dont recall how the CF went though.

But then, as far as M&M stuff goes, even their VF-1J pair has never been a huge seller. I recall someone saying that the M&M stuff was more popular outside of Japan than in, so maybe the Sv-51s are in a similar situation.

I thought the Ivanov was recalled or completely removed from retail early on due to manufacturing issues/defects?

My Ivanov is QC free also, save for the piece that locks the neck in battroid that is placed the other way around it should be, so it doesn't really lock into place. The sv-51 is one of the most menacing designs IMO, I would definitely get a Nora if it gets reissued.

ah yes shipping payment is a must! :p it won't be long now till you can enjoy it in the flesh! B))

I can't wait!!! 0D has always been one of my favorite VFs, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it in the anime. As much as it pains me to take the money from the bank, I think the long term appreciation is well worth it.

I can't wait!!! 0D has always been one of my favorite VFs, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it in the anime. As much as it pains me to take the money from the bank, I think the long term appreciation is well worth it.

For sure yeah! As long as you aren't putting yourself out spending the money then its always worth it! And the enjoyment you will get from it far outweighs the cost of it! I have been a long time fan of the Zero-D once I saw it years back! I really love Delta wing fighters and the Zero-D is a right blessing in the Valkyrie fighter line up! It would have been nice to see other Delta variants of other Valkyrie too! I personally think a delta wing VF-1 would have been a nice thing! I might have to doodle one on paper to see what it would have been like! Or even a Delta VF-25!