Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

agree with your points except the sticker sheet.

the stickersheet is not a indicator whether something is tampo'd or not. all the past stickersheets had un spacy decals along with other decals that were tampo'd on. so that wouldn't be modified regardless if arcadia decided to add tampos.

(though the point is correct there aren't u.n. spacy tampos but there are red stripes around the head lasers)

I wouldn't even put stickers on my cheap, amateurishly-finished models, much less on these bad boys.

Edited by arbit

File is updated. Please feel free to order. You will need to make sure you cut the nubs cleanly off of the tree.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/83TU2TAE2/arcadia-zero-hip-nub

Thank you for the URL :)

these will be 'just in case' for my 0D, 0A, and (hopefully not to be used) 0S. :)

Edited by VX31

Hello all! I can't wait for it to be released! As I got closer to my 30s I stopped collecting toys altogether and started focusing on only buying functional items, but I decided to drop by on my birthday (12/9) and see what was new on MWF and that's when I found out Yamato no exist. Thankfully Arcadia will pick up where Yamato left off. The new VF-0 toys are so beautiful I couldn't help but preorder the VF-0S when I saw the pictures. Besides the VF-1 design, I've always loved the VF-0 design. ^^ I'm hoping the wife won't be to upset when the charges hit. lol

Hello all! I can't wait for it to be released! As I got closer to my 30s I stopped collecting toys altogether and started focusing on only buying functional items, but I decided to drop by on my birthday (12/9) and see what was new on MWF and that's when I found out Yamato no exist. Thankfully Arcadia will pick up where Yamato left off. The new VF-0 toys are so beautiful I couldn't help but preorder the VF-0S when I saw the pictures. Besides the VF-1 design, I've always loved the VF-0 design. ^^ I'm hoping the wife won't be to upset when the charges hit. lol

hey you have to treat yourself a little sometimes! The VF-0S is going to be a beautiful thing! :D

File is updated. Please feel free to order. You will need to make sure you cut the nubs cleanly off of the tree.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/83TU2TAE2/arcadia-zero-hip-nub

Hi Yeti.

On your video instructions, I understood that the thigh part has to be cut open, not just plied apart.

Could you clarify wich tools were used and how you went about it?

I believe the video just showed the end result with the parts separated off camera.

As release nears, Im not too confident I won't mess this up.

I normally just avoid transforming questionable releases. No way was I going to hammer away at the Yammie for the vf-1 shoulder replacements.

But this looks like a fix I could do.

Edited by arbit

I had already broke the pins by the time I did the video. The video is the 4th, or 5th time opening that thigh open. I think the pins would fail before damaging anything else, but if you want to go the extra step, just get a thin hobby knife in there and cut the pins.

8qd7jNG.jpg

Edit: Just to re-iterate, I am suggesting the nubs as a repair to fix the leg if it has the issue of not staying on. If your leg is fine, do the "upgrade" at your own risk.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I am in no way a video reviewer, but I plan to do a VF-0S unboxing and transformation video just in case mine has hip issues. As far as I know no one has caught it on video. I really hope the issue is resolved, though, first and foremost.

I'm tempted to buy it and then say "it came with a leg that fell off" and see if they remember my claim from earlier :)

would the 10 day return policy work even with sale items? Am tempted to get another at that price, plus it might be possible to get one without the bum leg via return..

Alas am saving for the 0S....

would the 10 day return policy work even with sale items? Am tempted to get another at that price, plus it might be possible to get one without the bum leg via return..

Alas am saving for the 0S....

I would imagine so and it's still a reasonably high ticket item so it's not like shipping costs would make it futile.

30% is great! But it's still $278 (AUD) according to the HLJ built in currency exchange rate. Tempting but still not tempting enough.

Just can't get out of my head how our dollar has dropped so much compared to the USD in such a short amount of time.

post-10360-0-13762600-1450321978_thumb.png

It's probably the same for the YEN against the USD though. So chances are, this would still have stung in the AUD heyday.

30% is great! But it's still $278 (AUD) according to the HLJ built in currency exchange rate. Tempting but still not tempting enough.

Just can't get out of my head how our dollar has dropped so much compared to the USD in such a short amount of time.

attachicon.gifAussie Exchange Rate.png

It's probably the same for the YEN against the USD though. So chances are, this would still have stung in the AUD heyday.

That graph makes me sad :(

Hey guys, kind of an off-topic question, but:

I'm working on the 1/72 Hasegawa VF-0 battroid kit and may have bent the front nose spike/boom (pitot tube?). When the VF-0 transforms to battroid mode on the Yamcadia toys, does that spike/boom/tube fold backwards? And if so, does it sit flush with the underbelly of the forward fuselage (as I currently have it), or does it jut out at an angle (as I assume it should be)?

Thanks!