Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Guest davidwhangchoi

Will do. Thanks David! ;)

I don't put high hopes on the UN Spacy marking. If they forgot it on VF-0A, then definitely this one doesn't have one too. :unsure: But it will include stickers so there's that. :lol:

awesome, thanks noel, hopefully we'll have 100% working legs that don't fall off.

awesome, thanks noel, hopefully we'll have 100% working legs that don't fall off.

I know. But, that's why I bought those 3 sets of nubs from Yeti, just in case. ;)

let's face it, the armor is released in 2017 so that it'll get to spend a good year in our display cases "naked" before being entirely covered in armor permanently.

Not to start a rumor or anything. But let's do hope that they WILL make the Reactive Armor first before calling it quits. ;) For now, there's the Fast Packs and Ghost Booster so that may compensate for a year before the armor get-up. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

Christ, I forgot I ordered two of these things... and the Revo Ultron. $677 slapped on me today, and the car still needs repairs paid for.

I totally forgot about the 2x I had on order too lol. I got slapped with the $600 too, but I made sure I had the buffer to get them.

let's face it, the armor is released in 2017 so that it'll get to spend a good year in our display cases "naked" before being entirely covered in armor permanently.

That's why you get 2 if you really want a naked and a armored one. ;)

To answer that, yes, one is mainly production cost. And to give buyers a chance for customization.

I've made the case for customization before. In this instance an S type model in white and gold with skull markings... Kinda seems like you should just finish it off and make it UN Spacy because we're clearly buying Roys Valk. While I felt the A and D both looked fine without all of the marks this looks unfinished with only most of the major markings.

Edited by Mommar

Was there a reason why Arcadia are not printing the U.N Spacy decals on the legs? QC problem or to cut cost?

I can't imagine it being able to save much! Arcadia out to save pennies!??!? Doesn't bode well with me.

It doesn't cost much to have the leg tempo printed, but it cost a lot when you have to toss the legs in the trash because of misalignment.

I've made the case for customization before. In this instance an S type model in white and gold with skull markings... Kinda seems like you ahould just finish it iff and make it UN Spacy because we're clearly buying Roys Valk. While I felt the A and D both looked fine without all of the marks this looks unfinished with only most of the major markings.

Good point! My sentiments exactly. People who buy this valk will want it to look like the Roy's in the anime. And this is a almost $400AUD toy how many people would wanna customise this??? 😵

It doesn't cost much to have the leg tempo printed, but it cost a lot when you have to toss the legs in the trash because of misalignment.

Say whut? Does it happen often? lol

More pics: Arcadia 1/60【VF-0S Phoenix】Gerwalk & Battroid!

Nice shots gundamefsf!! It looks quite menancing with the skull tampo and the contrast of colors in your shot!

Hopefully the transformation wasnt giving any problems and the legs are ok...

I like the gunpod tucked under the right arm pose in battroid from in your website! B))B))B))

Edited by seti88

Gundam Can you post a pic of the sticker sheet? I'd like to know if they included the markings for the missing Tampon printing. I.e. UN Spacey and Roy's 301 Markings.

Edited by Golden Arms

Gundam Can you post a pic of the sticker sheet? I'd like to know if they included the markings for the missing Tampon printing. I.e. UN Spacey and Roy's 301 Markings.

Those markings are included on all of the VF-0 toys. They'll be here too.

So the hips are feeling alright on this one?

Edited by Mommar

Good point! My sentiments exactly. People who buy this valk will want it to look like the Roy's in the anime. And this is a almost $400AUD toy how many people would wanna customise this???

I want it in Roy's scheme too. And I understand everyone's sentiments regarding the tampo prints, price point and whatnot. But we're already beyond that. Mr.K already posted a blog about the price increase before. It's either we accept it or don't buy their products anymore because it's missing this, and it's missing that. It's why I already gave up hope and expectations from this company when it comes with tampo prints. :unsure: But either way, I'm still buying their VF-0S. :rolleyes:

More pics: Arcadia 1/60【VF-0S Phoenix】Gerwalk & Battroid!

2015-12-22-17.09.jpg

Great pics, @EFSF! :wub:

I'm curious though on the left shoulder armor (the one on right area of the photo). On the black paint area towards the bottom, I notice some minor scratch at the edge of the black paint. Is that from transforming it? Thanks.

These are pretty sizeable, no? The 1/72 Hasegawa battroid is already nearly a foot tall. This must be monstrous.

I don't think the 1/72 scaled battroid is near foot tall because the 1/60 VF-0D is around 10inches. 1/72 scaled proabably around 7inches only.

Edited by no3ljm