Hi-Metal R

joppewo

20 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Yeah I was thinking about painting one.

Here's my updated collection list with a few eventual customs and future releases:

Regult (14)
Glaug
Monster
Spartan (4)
VF-1S Super TV Roy with optional HMR white VF-1S head
VF-1S Strike Roy
VF-1S Strike Hikaru
VF-1S Strike Max
VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (2)
VF-1J Hikaru
VF-1J Super Max
VF-1J Super TV Max colors
VF-1J Super Milia
VF-1J Super TV Milia colors
VF-1A Cavaliers
VF-1A DYRL Max
VF-1A DYRL Hikaru
VF-1A DYRL Kakizaki
VF-1A CF (8)
VF-1J CF (2)
VF-1D CF
VF-1S CF
VF-1S Red from VF-X2
VF-1D
VF-1A TV Max
VF-1A TV Kakizaki
VF-1A Angel Birds
VF-1X Valkyrie Plus
VF-1J Target Battroid
VF-1J Low Vis
VF-1 Standard Fast Packs
Missile Effect Parts (2)
Custom Max GBP Armor Parts
Custom CF GBP Armor Parts
Custom Effect Parts

Even with recognizing that some of these are still incoming or in progress, that's a stunning list! There are a few customs on there that I didn't know you were planning to make but I'll be really interested to see once complete.

King of HMR indeed.

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Sure, you don't want competition on getting those, right Oh King of HMR? ^_^

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

The sound of plastic will be on my tots the whole day! ^_^ So want the VF-11! It seems to be the sturdy-est of the lot...

Hopefully they will see the light of day one day! And when it does, no more exploding triangles for the 171 pls ;)

Edited by seti88

Just now, Boobytrap said:

Ooooooh yeah! That is looking pretty awesome. Can't wait to have a full destroid set... with a valk squadron flying overhead... rushing into battle against a full company of zentradi. Soon :ph34r:

When I read this, I was like, if only toys comes to life. ^_^

So awesome.

Was this a "voting" list or release list?

10  Defender
9    Nousjadeul-Ger
8    Spartan
7    VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (TV)
6    VE-1
5    Q-Rau (TV)
4    Tomahawk
3    VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Millia ver.)
2    VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Max ver.)
1    Monster

On the one hand I am super excited that almost all the destroids have a final prototype, on the other hand I would have liked a bit of zentraidi news. At least it's not just another vf1. Don't get me wrong, I do like the variants for the vf1 I just like so many designs from Macross that I'd like to see more of the other mecha before another repaint. 

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen more VF-1 releases. I'm loving all the non VF-1 releases but with so many VF-1 releases possible, I was hoping we would see more of them as well... the Elintseeker and SuperOstrich were teased a long time ago, I hope they're coming up soon in the queue. Would love a VF-1D as well. Maybe we'll get something like last time where they did three different VF-1 releases at the same time through Tamashii for the different DYRL VF-1A toys. They could do that with TV toys and give us Kakizaki, Jenius, and Alaska base... that'd be tight. Anyway, there are a lot of possible VF-1 toys and while I love the non VF-1 releases, I'm hoping they keep the VF-1 love coming too.

That Defender looks really nice! (A bit surprised they would announce it before Tomahawk, but whatever.) 

I'm with jenius, though - as much as I like the destroids, I do hope more VF-1 releases are in the pipeline soon, especially a VF-1D or VT-1. I'm thinking that after 4 VF-1s in a row, they just wanted to switch over to destroids for a bit. 

Heard the defender was coming out! *makes robot noises under the breath*

Glad the didnt release a pink destroid...maybe they saw the response to the hawk, pulled it to rework the color and replaced with the defender in tyhe meantime..^_^

Edited by seti88

Testify Bandai!!! I love it! In for two.  Spartan is looking great as well!  You really have the admire the dedication to the destroid line..they are releasing them in the least popular to most popular order. Totally backwards from the old Yamato approach, and I see the point.  Start with the biggest and most expensive of them all, the monster, then move to the less popular ones first and you will have to buy them in order for them to produce the most popular couple last. Brilliant marketing.