Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Not sure. But it kinda looks like general release. I don't see any Tamashii Web text on the photo.

Yeah, I thought so too. With all these preorders, I'm going to have to go on an apple and water diet enough for me to go Var around the holidays. :p

Yeah, I thought so too. With all these preorders, I'm going to have to go on an apple and water diet enough for me to go Var around the holidays. :p

Holidays, you say? Don't worry. If you not be able to get one of these HM-R M&M's, you can just stay relax and prepare your Christmas Tree with the illuminated Delta characters acrylic stand. Delta Fever! Walkure Forever! ;)

Holidays, you say? Don't worry. If you not be able to get one of these HM-R M&M's, you can just stay relax and prepare your Christmas Tree with the illuminated Delta characters acrylic stand. Delta Fever! Walkure Forever! ;)

Now there's an idea. :D

Just as different as the HMR Hikaru from the HM Hikaru I would imagine. Different biceps, metal hinge in chest, and removable nose cone so you can throw a GBP on it. Plus some extra accessories like the new chest fillers I imagine.

Awesome. I can't wait to preorder. Ready as always. Since there's no HMR release for August, maybe they can squeeze in a Destroid release.

The CF VF-1A preorder was late April with a September release and the VF-1J Hikaru preorder was June for an October release. The VF-1J Max preorder will most likely be in July.

Edited by sh9000

The colors are wrong, but I'll take it for $100. Beats paying $500+ for the Yamato versions. Don't like the Max & Miria colors enough to shell out that kind of cash or bother fixing it myself.

I don't mind the colors, but I totally agree with you on the price. I'll be happy to add Max's 1J back into my collection at this scale. I can't wait for more news on Milia's too. It will be nice to have the pair again, albeit smaller than my old 1/48s.

And, who knows? It's a long shot, but Arcadia could (maybe) figure a way out of its slump and release individual 1J M&M box sets with more accurate details at 1/60 scale? Then everyone will have more choices.

I'd guess the pre-orders for Max start July 1st, same day as Figuarts AOTC Obi-Wan. Works for me, once again I'll grab both in the same order, I always seem to get some nice Figuarts stuff in the same order as my Hi-Metals, I like the way it works out.

I just wish they had internal landing gears. Is there an engineering impediment to this?

I don't think it's engineering impediment. It's more like at that scale, a working landing gears are prone to breakage. And nobody wants that.

I don't think it's engineering impediment. It's more like at that scale, a working landing gears are prone to breakage. And nobody wants that.

And price, they wanted to be far cheaper than larger scale VF toys... though they didn't get that far!

And price, they wanted to be far cheaper than larger scale VF toys... though they didn't get that far!

They could have made them rotate out, without springs. The kid in me always wants a perfect transformation, even before I knew what that meant.

Edited by arbit

They could have made them rotate out, without springs. The kid in me always wants a perfect transformation, even before I knew what that meant.

Even the 1/60 or 1/48 scales don't use springs , they haven't use it for landing gears for a long time . Then there also the heat sheild if you r taking about perfect transformation. And with the yen gaining in value , I wouldn't expect them to incorporate any of those thing without charging a arm or a leg .

Larger scale = perfect transformation but enemy and larger mecha is almost nonexistent. HMR scale = a compromise in some parts to transformation but enemy and larger mecha is a reality. Yeah I'll settle for HMR's size and transformation.

Larger scale = perfect transformation but enemy and larger mecha is almost nonexistent. HMR scale = a compromise in some parts to transformation but enemy and larger mecha is a reality. Yeah I'll settle for HMR's size and transformation.

Well, non-valk enemy mecha....

They teased M0 valks....It costs nothing to stay optimistic....

It's when the the teasing becomes real that you need to start clutching your wallet! :D

But the M0 Enemy Valks were made in 1/60.

Edited by Mommar

Well, non-valk enemy mecha....

I'm really in it only for the non-valk mecha, and some re-paints which I don;t have space for in 1/60. But there have been a lot of VF-1s so far. Hope they don;t burn out before the more interesting stuff.