Meh. I was more shocked when the UPS guy told me he was my father...

That's not true! That's impossible!

Everyone knows the UPS guy doesn't talk to anyone. Just throws the box on the porch and runs.

Oh, and your package was stolen shortly after the UPS guy left your package on your doorstep. And it was that Arcadia VF you ordered.

Spoiler tag

Spoiler tag

Nooooo

Spoiler link

Apparently it's time for me to ignore this thread...

It's OK man, all you need to know is that I'd never actually post anything if it was a true spoiler. The one in my reply is harmless, unless you've never seen any SW at all. ;)

I'm a upset regarding the 5 point articulation action figures, may be I won't purchase them but I'm more interested in the vehicles (Falcon, X-Wing, Tie).

Hasbro introduced the super articulated figures in the SW AOTC toy line and it was not until ROTS where they released almost all of their figures with the super articulation. Its amazing how Hasbro has taken a great leap backwards taking away the articulation from their figures but I had always been curious how much more the articulation cost them.

I stopped collecting Star Wars figures a couple of years ago and I was hoping to pick up some figures from the movie. I find the 5 point articulation disappointing too but I will probably just pick up a few of the imperial troopers that look ok in their static poses.

Edit to add: someone on the rebelscum forums were able to purchase the figures already and posted some close up shots. Based on those photos, I think I'll pass on the figures for now and see if Hasbro ends up releasing better versions in the future.

Edited by Model-Junkie

Hasbro introduced the super articulated figures in the SW AOTC toy line and it was not until ROTS where they released almost all of their figures with the super articulation. Its amazing how Hasbro has taken a great leap backwards taking away the articulation from their figures but I had always been curious how much more the articulation cost them.

I stopped collecting Star Wars figures a couple of years ago and I was hoping to pick up some figures from the movie. I find the 5 point articulation disappointing too but I will probably just pick up a few of the imperial troopers that look ok in their static poses.

Edit to add: someone on the rebelscum forums were able to purchase the figures already and posted some close up shots. Based on those photos, I think I'll pass on the figures for now and see if Hasbro ends up releasing better versions in the future.

Pretty sure they'll release all the same characters with new sculpts and more articulation over and over again like they have been doing for the past 30 years. Just wait.

Hello Macrossworlders and Starwars fans! Here is an article about the guy who mentored me when I joined the Kenner / Hasbro team back in 1994. He taughted me all of the ropes behind designing toys. Enjoy! If you watch closely you will see some possible future product. Hint notice the Falcon he is holding is different that the one out now!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2015-09-04/meet-the-designer-behind-four-decades-of-star-wars-toys

Hello Macrossworlders and Starwars fans! Here is an article about the guy who mentored me when I joined the Kenner / Hasbro team back in 1994. He taughted me all of the ropes behind designing toys. Enjoy! If you watch closely you will see some possible future product. Hint notice the Falcon he is holding is different that the one out now!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2015-09-04/meet-the-designer-behind-four-decades-of-star-wars-toys

Worst Falcon to date, no landing gears, no under door WTF.

Hasbro's toys are showing signs of poor quality especially the $50.00 X-Wing. I don't know what happened to their quality control? Bent laser cannons and nose cone, crappy see through plastic. I know material prices did go up over the years but to sacrifice quality over producing good toys is not excepible! The Tie Fighter has warped wings that also needs to be addressed. Well at least Bandai is looking good with their new Force Awakens model kits. Gone is the day of awesome American designed toys!!

Worst Falcon to date, no landing gears, no under door WTF.

You don't like Nerf?! LOL It's not the best agreed!

Hasbro's toys are showing signs of poor quality especially the $50.00 X-Wing. I don't know what happened to their quality control? Bent laser cannons and nose cone, crappy see through plastic. I know material prices did go up over the years but to sacrifice quality over producing good toys is not excepible! The Tie Fighter has warped wings that also needs to be addressed. Well at least Bandai is looking good with their new Force Awakens model kits. Gone is the day of awesome American designed toys!!

Have you not been reading the last page of this thread?? The bandai kits have been banned from outside of Asia. Online stores have removed or not placed them on their overseas sites.

Chris

Have you not been reading the last page of this thread?? The bandai kits have been banned from outside of Asia. Online stores have removed or not placed them on their overseas sites.

Chris

Oops, just realized that info was in the merchandise thread. Sorry.

Chris

You don't need a spoiler tags to express your future opinion of the movie itself.

For example: I think this will be the biggest movie of 2015. It will be well made, overall a good pop corn movie. It just won't be great movie that will influence a generation.