• 3 weeks later...

Wondering, how have fans reacted once they see this added comments? Has the response been favorable?

Considering how obsessively loyal a SW fan can be, I'm sure Hamil could kick a fan in the balls, steal his lunch money, f@@k his girlfriend (if he has one) and still get the guy to pay IMAX 3D prices to see the next Star Wars movie no less than 25 times...

I was like "Duke wasn't even on this page...."

Has anyone seen the side by side comparison videos for the different versions of the OT?

I'll say this, short of the glaring changes most people hate, the newer editions are visually striking compared to the non special edition OT.

Found the link actually.

alright alright. straight to the source: @26:45 cracks me up. "get it together, mike!"

http://auralnauts.com/star-wars-ep-4-laser-moon-awakens/

Does anyone else find this video totally NOT funny? Sorry Negotiator, i feel that video is a big waste of time.

Does anyone else find this video totally NOT funny? Sorry Negotiator, i feel that video is a big waste of time.

lol np, i watch all auralnauts stuff.

if you haven't watched their ep 1-3, you may be lost, but it also just may not be your taste.

Edited by Negotiator

Aw, it wasn't so bad. Some of the dialogue struggled--but it still had me LOL'ing more than once. It was easily about as good as anything you'd get from an episode of Family Guy or South Park....

--"...I can't wait to see it, what are you gonna call the film?"

--"I want ass, the motion picture! Hah ha ha hah ha!"

:lol:

--"oh God!" *haaalllgggh*

I must say: I'm not exactly a fan of this whole re-releasing-classics-in-HD trend. It shows up all the flaws, pits, scratches and pot marks in every set piece, costume and actor's face that previously would have gone unnoticed. Kinda ruins the magic, ya know? But there is one redeeming aspect to it all--just remember: Carrie Fisher's not wearing any underwear beneath her costume, 'cause Lucas convinced her there wouldn't be any need for bloomers in space. ;)

Aw, it wasn't so bad. Some of the dialogue struggled--but it still had me LOL'ing more than once. It was easily about as good as anything you'd get from an episode of Family Guy or South Park....

--"...I can't wait to see it, what are you gonna call the film?"

--"I want ass, the motion picture! Hah ha ha hah ha!"

:lol:

--"oh God!" *haaalllgggh*

I must say: I'm not exactly a fan of this whole re-releasing-classics-in-HD trend. It shows up all the flaws, pits, scratches and pot marks in every set piece, costume and actor's face that previously would have gone unnoticed. Kinda ruins the magic, ya know? But there is one redeeming aspect to it all--just remember: Carrie Fisher's not wearing any underwear beneath her costume, 'cause Lucas convinced her there wouldn't be any need for bloomers in space. ;)

And yet, they bound her boobs. WTF?