DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Are you sure or are my eyes bad? This looks green http://www.mech9.com/blog/2011/07/vf-25a-messiah-valkyrie-cannon-fodder/

I think that's a trick of lighting. All of the scene's with them parked in the hangars they're definitely a sandy color.

In the second movie leading up to the scene where Ozma beats up Alto in the hanger next to the YF-29 they pan downward and there's a bunch of CF 25's that are all Tan/Brown.

That guy at the website makes a good point though. They made a CF 27 (though there were less options to re-use that mold) and now there's a CF 171 as well (once again, less options.) Maybe Bandai will eventually get around to a CF 25 at some point?

Edited by Mommar

I haven't sat through the movies yet. Maybe they changed the schemes like DYRL...

Did they show up brown anywhere in the series rather than "khaki green?"

even NY doesn't have it. Oh where Oh where can I find one???

Lol yeah I know where I can find one ..., :) lol just was asking if they where scheduled for pre-orders anytime soon. Thanks guys!

Edited by erikos0311

Sorry, I looked around, it looks like it has indeed sold out at most places. He who hesitates.... pays secondary market premiums. Seeing as we haven't gotten a VF-25S renewal re-release I'd say the odds are very much against a reissue this year. So my guess is we'll see Super Michael and Luca parts Tamashii exclusives announced soon for concurrent release after the RVF hits. I think we'll also hear about Alto Tornado parts before the end of the year. Then next year we'll see a Michael reissue at some point and then Tamashii exclusive Michael VF-25G Tornado Parts. Hopefully I'm wrong and Bandai decides to go the gift set route sooner!

It's still in stock here if you're looking for it. I've never used this shop myself though, but they seem to be OK :

http://www.nin-nin-game.com/macross-f-serie-fr/4051-macross-f-dx-chogokin-vf-25g-messiah-valkyrie-mikhail-blanc-renewal-ver-fr.html

has anyone ever purchased from this store/website?

Guest davidwhangchoi

has anyone ever purchased from this store/website?

if you're looking for one i'd buy it there, that's a real good price. just use paypal and a credit card and you'll be safe from fraud.

if you're looking for one i'd buy it there, that's a real good price. just use paypal and a credit card and you'll be safe from fraud.

This and they have a pretty active facebook account. I hope they are not all bought off by next month now lol