Poll - which 1/60 VF would you like to see next from Yamato?

Graham

Which new 1/60 VF would you like to see from Yamato?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. VF Choice

• VF-0D from Macross Zero, including Shin blue color and standard grey color
    • VF-4 from Flash Back 2012
    • VF-17 from Macross 7, including D/S & S Milia types & possibly Super Packs
    • VF-19 from Macross 7, including kai/F/S/P & possibly Super Packs & Sound Booster
    • VF-2SS from Macross II, possibly including SAP

dear Yamato, pls DONOT make the vf-2ss next, make anything else, pleaaaaaase, i beg you, dont make the vf-2ss, my dream valk next, and netither the vf-17 ;), cause i cant afford it for at least another 8 months, and i can finally, after the longest wait ever, get a vf-22s max, and have to already skip on the beautifull vf-11c (go figures i get permission and money for only one, and the damn two come out at same time).

Edited by Arthurius

Graham, have these results been given to Yamato yet? So far, if the VF-2SS or the VF-4 are made, or one after the other, I'd be really happy to see those. I'm still a fan of the VA-3, and although I know a lot of people would buy it out of sheer Macross enthusiasm, I'm a realist. So, bring on the VF-2SS and the VF-4, and I'll buy two of each for sure. Those have been dreams here for how long now???

Too many VF2ss pic/photos been post in here,

it is time to see some VF-4!

:lol:

macross-vf4-Model_Graphix_small.jpg

macross-vf-4-all.jpg

Oh, my!!! I think I'm going to need some time to recover ^_^ ....While the 2SS has a wonderful design, I voted for the Legendary VF-4...there is something to be said for it being the last thing we see Hikaru flying...

Love it or hate it, the VF-2 has potential as a toy. When rendered as a SAP special you have the opportunity for a pivoting cannon (with face shield!), opening missile hatches, and two unique collapsible gunpods, complete with arm storage compartments. I can understand why many people have second thoughts about the Valk, as it does straddle the fine line between canon and non-canon Macross designs. Regardless though, the design came out when their was not a lot happening on the Macross scene, and to this day it holds a special place in many fans heart's, as the poll shows.

• 1 year later...

BUMP because it's been over a year since the poll was finished. The final results are as follows.

1. VF-0D from Macross Zero, including Shin blue color and standard grey color (55 votes [18.77%])

Percentage of vote: 18.77%

IIRC Graham said it had a 0.0% chance of being made.

2. VF-4 from Flash Back 2012 (82 votes [27.99%])

Percentage of vote: 27.99%

The second MOST number of votes and MY choice for 2012.

3. VF-17 from Macross 7, including D/S & S Milia types & possibly Super Packs (40 votes [13.65%])

Percentage of vote: 13.65%

The second LEAST number of votes yet it's coming after the plethora of VF-19's.

4. VF-19 from Macross 7, including kai/F/S/P & possibly Super Packs & Sound Booster (24 votes [8.19%])

Percentage of vote: 8.19%

The LEAST number of votes YET it's coming in 2011.

5. VF-2SS from Macross II, possibly including SAP (92 votes [31.40%])

Percentage of vote: 31.40%

The MOST number of votes but no sign of it being made.

Graham. Can you shed any light on the status of the VF-2SS or VF-4? Pretty please? ^_^

BUMP because it's been over a year since the poll was finished. The final results are as follows.

1. VF-0D from Macross Zero, including Shin blue color and standard grey color (55 votes [18.77%])

Percentage of vote: 18.77%

IIRC Graham said it had a 0.0% chance of being made.

2. VF-4 from Flash Back 2012 (82 votes [27.99%])

Percentage of vote: 27.99%

The second MOST number of votes and MY choice for 2012.

3. VF-17 from Macross 7, including D/S & S Milia types & possibly Super Packs (40 votes [13.65%])

Percentage of vote: 13.65%

The second LEAST number of votes yet it's coming after the plethora of VF-19's.

4. VF-19 from Macross 7, including kai/F/S/P & possibly Super Packs & Sound Booster (24 votes [8.19%])

Percentage of vote: 8.19%

The LEAST number of votes YET it's coming in 2011.

5. VF-2SS from Macross II, possibly including SAP (92 votes [31.40%])

Percentage of vote: 31.40%

The MOST number of votes but no sign of it being made.

Graham. Can you shed any light on the status of the VF-2SS or VF-4? Pretty please? ^_^

Interesting. The more popular one gets, the less probable it will get made... :ph34r:

And then companies complain there is not a market for Macross toys... :(

See, Mylene's valk should have been on the list. It would have gotten just one vote, from me. Which means it'd already be out now...

It would've gotten 2, one from me as well. I do find it ironic that the one with the least votes is the one that's getting done. However, maybe in Japan, the numbers are different. I know we don't matter as much, but just sayin'. I would rather see a VF-2SS or a VF-4 over the other choices in a heartbeat.

It would've gotten 2, one from me as well. I do find it ironic that the one with the least votes is the one that's getting done. However, maybe in Japan, the numbers are different. I know we don't matter as much, but just sayin'. I would rather see a VF-2SS or a VF-4 over the other choices in a heartbeat.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, but in reality, looking at the valks on the list, the 19 series was always the most likely to be made first. I think most people probably didn't vote for it for that reason (at least that's one of the reasons I voted for the VF-4).

This poll is now redundant, as for the next couple of years, it will be VF-19 variants.

And **drum roll**, the next VF has already been decided on, it will be the VF-**. :p

Graham

Hmmm.....Considering the fact that there are two "*" symbols, it can't be either the vf-4 OR vf-2ss. In terms of reality then, it could only mean that it is

a vf-17! or 25 :ph34r:

-Archer

(in all sense, this is all just presumption B)) )

i'll be perfectly happy if that next VF that Graham is alluding to will be the VF-17, specifically the D variant.

as for after that... between the other 2, i'm now leaning more towards the VF-2SS than the VF-4.

i would've really wanted a VF-0D, but that dream has been summarily shot down... :(

Edited by m0n5t3r

But what about AFTER the VF-17's? :(

I'm worried cause I think Macross will slowly start to fade away :unsure:

We really need the original SDF Macross reanimated pachinko game style!!!

It's sad cause I started buying Gundam Master Grades :blink:

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica