1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

I just hope I can get a Max TV 1A from them this time.

I'm really wishing for a non-standard release schedule. I don't want to wait through the standard 1S's, 1J's, 1A's etc before they finally get to the 1D, the Ostrich, the Elintseeker and even Low-Vis. I wouldn't even mind if the next release was an Angelbirds.

I think the best solution would be to release two birds at a time - one standard and one specialty. So they could release a Hikaru 1A and the Ostrich, a Max 1J and a Low Viz, etc. Make us all happy. :D

I'm really wishing for a non-standard release schedule. I don't want to wait through the standard 1S's, 1J's, 1A's etc before they finally get to the 1D, the Ostrich, the Elintseeker and even Low-Vis. I wouldn't even mind if the next release was an Angelbirds.

I think the best solution would be to release two birds at a time - one standard and one specialty. So they could release a Hikaru 1A and the Ostrich, a Max 1J and a Low Viz, etc. Make us all happy. :D

A-freaking-men. Although the Hikky 1A looks great, it's the last valk I wanted to see. Anything but another DYRL valk, unless it's a two-seater.

A-freaking-men. Although the Hikky 1A looks great, it's the last valk I wanted to see. Anything but another DYRL valk, unless it's a two-seater.

DYRL paint schemes = boring (except the 2 seaters which are obviously pretty unique). Gimme TV and non-canon schemes!

Even if they don't want to release two valks at a time, at least stagger them. Like: Roy 1S, 1D, Hikaru 1A, Elintseeker, Max 1J, Super Ostrich, Miriya 1J, Low Vis. Have I made my point yet? :p

Those Vampire demons are Fing with us again! They know that we can not hold out for the 2 seaters and the non cannon. They are depending on our impatience and obsessiveness and will probably follow the same release strategy as before with little information or notice. It is already working. I made a decision that I would only get the 2 seaters, and the VF-1Js but now that I see that VF-1A Hikaru I with no release dates for the others in sight I am having serious itchy finger syndrome with this (even though there are no preorders yet). How many of us will really wait 8 months for the variation that we want? I am guessing that most of us will "have to" get one of these because we can not wait to have one of the VF-1 1/60 V.2s in our hands.

DYRL paint schemes = boring (except the 2 seaters which are obviously pretty unique). Gimme TV and non-canon schemes!

i concur other than the TV schemes have gotten boring as well.

i'd like them to release these valk in this order, 1D, VE, VT, then whatever.

this way i can get what i want now and i can avoid coming here for a while. its not that i don't like this place but all the pics that get posted here doesn't help me fight my life long battle with valkohol, if anything it just fuels my addiction.

It is a hard life being a valkoholic and what better enabler than macrossworld forums with the big yamato eye watching us through those bubblegum crisis visors!

EDIT: Excuse me while I gawk at the new Hikaru VF-1A again.

Edited by miriya

i concur other than the TV schemes have gotten boring as well.

i'd like them to release these valk in this order, 1D, VE, VT, then whatever.

this way i can get what i want now and i can avoid coming here for a while. its not that i don't like this place but all the pics that get posted here doesn't help me fight my life long battle with valkohol, if anything it just fuels my addiction.

What %? :p

I want to know what the box art for the new 1/60's will be like. Are they going to do something refreshing or not?

If they aren't up to much scrap maybe i might order this, atleast i'll get a 1A head, and i'd be able to get a head recast

(hopefully) for a 1S Hikky. :-)

Yamato,

Include an interchangeable 1S head with the Hikky 1A and nobody gets hurt.

Love,

The cash-strapped members of MacrossWorld

I kinda agree about that. It seems like they wouldnt really lose money if they included all 3 heads to each toy, a la Banpresto. Hikaru's DYRL scheme is the only time they ever double dipped on the scheme by making a head change. Besides, now they are releasing a super and a regular version. So the real collectors will be buying the same toy twice just to get the packaging.

So what do you say Yamato??? Give us some head!

:o:unsure:

Uhhh... wait... I'm sure translated in Japanese, that would sound a lot better. Well no matter how it sounds... it's a happy ending. ^_^

Besides, now they are releasing a super and a regular version. So the real collectors will be buying the same toy twice just to get the packaging.

Right. I really think adding 1S heads to the DYRL Hikky & Max 1A's would change the general fan reception from "Meh, this again" to "Sweet holy Jebus!"

And judging from the forearm-mounted fuselage gimmick, the heads are detachable anyway.

I didn't notice it on pics of the VF-1S before, but I like how the close-up cockpit of the VF-1A Hikaru shows that the canopy has two tabs to secure it to the fuselage better. Hopefully, the canopy will have better bottom edges than the 1/48's. Anyone ever notice how the 1/48 canopies are rough at the bottom edges so you can clearly see into the cockpit in parts when it's closed because it doesn't meet the fuselage smoothly? Never liked that. I hope these new 1/60's don't have that problem.

Looks like YAMATO's cranking out the 1/60 V.2 sooner than I expected (although, it's probably not soon enough for some folks here at MW.com, he-he :lol: !).Those 1A pics just looks awesome. Time to start saving up for a HIKKY 1S ^_^ !

Only the 1J Valks me. With the GRAN hope that the VF-1j Hikaru will be in grey plastic! Not white. Grey! Please Yamato, my 1/48 1J looks pathetic is it's evolving yellowing of cheat white plastic!

Yamato,

Include an interchangeable 1S head with the Hikky 1A and nobody gets hurt.

Love,

The cash-strapped members of MacrossWorld

Since the numbers are tampo printed, they should inlcude extra right wings and forward fuselage sectiosn too ^_^ ... they're removeable anyways, right?

I love the meatier hands on this new 1/60. Like the clown hands except blocky and robotic looking.

Mr. March is going to be pissed at those.

Dont forget to include...

Sideparts Sideparts Sideparts

Sideparts Sideparts Sideparts

...to stay as close to the anime as possible. And yeah when 1D is made: minmay + hikaru in civilian flightsuit.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Since the numbers are tampo printed, they should inlcude extra right wings and forward fuselage sectiosn too ^_^ ... they're removeable anyways, right?
Ahh dammit, the numbers are different. I forgot. Reality continues to screw me over.

Oh well. You know, those 1A heads are cool anyway.

I doubt it UNSpacy, it would cost $30 more if the stand were to come with it. So all Yamato has to do now to get me to buy any of these new 1/60's is .....

A. Make a TV VF-1S with TV fast packs and come with both Hikaru And Roy pilots (in TV form of course)

B. Make a VF-1D with Hikaru and Minmay

C. (most probable one) Make a Cannon Fodder 1A

Edited by dizman