1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

Anxious to see the packaging on these. Chances are I will be purchasing these and they will simply be stored until I get another display case. Hopefully Yamato will be clever in packaging these. I'd like to see them shipped in Battroid mode as I think it'll make for less bulk.

:huh:

OO

...how big are the boxes? :ph34r:

all i'm hoping for right now is to get these at a reasonable price from my local importer.

if the numbers aren't offensive, i might get a couple of 'em.

oh, and...

i want a 1S Strike Hikaru NOWWWWWW !!! :lol:

(and possibly a 1S Max)

GOD DAMN!!! You're gone for a few days busy working your a$$ off and you come back on to find pages upon pages of convo. in every section. I really need a new job where I don't miss MW sooooo much.

Back to the topic....AWESOME that they have a Hikky 1A on it's way out! Taking a second, third and even fourth look at the rainbow canopy....it's not too bad after all. And the amount of tampo there seems to be on these bad boys is GREAT!

:ph34r:

new pics from yamato and comparaison 1/48 vs 1/60

yamato

SWEET!!! THANKS FOR THE LINKY!!! I dig sooooo much about the 1/60 v.2!!!

Everything about the 1/60 looks better than the 1/48, except the high-sitting head in battroid (I assume to accomodate the longer cockpit for 2-seater), and the slightly shorter nose in fighter.

I love the double-jointed elbows--- we will finally be able to get that proper end-of-DYRL Hikaru battroid pose B))

Wow looks good. Maybe I should get back into collecting...

Any chance of side covers though? That's a nasty gap

No word on the side covers as of yet.....and that gap is unusually large for I believe it was not transformed all the way...meaning I don't think that they locked down the chest all the way.

Interestingly, at the very end it mentions not only a Destroid Tomahawk to be released this Fall but also a Destroid Defender. Same 1/60 scale.

I think they already showcased Defender at one of their recent wondercons/fest whatever. I believe pics are in the 1/60 Destroid thread.

the hands are the same size

hehe now people finally understand what we crtics of small hands were on about. Totally improves the look of the robot when the hands are larger. They still look a bit chicken-ish but better in proportion than before.

Now if they can just slim down GBP when it comes out. So the valk doesn't look like it's wearing a sumo suit.

really? that new latch just ruins it for me. It just looks like such the afterthought. I think that's what it's called in the instruction manual. Part: afterthought latch.

Yes... the latch is pathetic. But still... NICE ASS!

Maybe it can be pushed further back? I'd cut a bit of the backpack so i could, but i shouldn't have to YAMATO SHOULD. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

:( if they are tampo'd than i'll wait for the VF-1S instead of the VF-1A Hik. Nothing wrong with Tampos tho!

Tampo'd the way to go, IMHO, which is all the more reason I will be picking up any of the new 1/60 fighters they release. It's gonna be nice to be on the front of a new release and be able to buy the new stuff as it comes out instead of trying to play catch up.

B))

OO

That's right, no more catch up for us! Just the waiting. >___________<

sad i'll have to wait 3 releases or so before i can get my Hikky 1S, lets hope the 3rd will be Max 1A!

When the hell will we get two seaters??? Christmas time would be grand!