1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

That's right, no more catch up for us! Just the waiting. >___________<

sad i'll have to wait 3 releases or so before i can get my Hikky 1S, lets hope the 3rd will be Max 1A!

When the hell will we get two seaters??? Christmas time would be grand!

Oh man, you talk about Ha Ha Ha Merrrryyyyy Christmasss!!! Okay man, I read an article last year that Santa's had been banned from saying HO-HO-HO in Australia...please tell me it aint so!

:blink:

OO

Tampo'd the way to go, IMHO, which is all the more reason I will be picking up any of the new 1/60 fighters they release. It's gonna be nice to be on the front of a new release and be able to buy the new stuff as it comes out instead of trying to play catch up.

B))

OO

I wonder if the kite on the fuselage will be tampoed. I know Graham says it can't be done because its two separate parts. But I've seen tampo printed details across part seams.

I wonder if the kite on the fuselage will be tampoed. I know Graham says it can't be done because its two separate parts. But I've seen tampo printed details across part seams.

Yamato said they had overcome this problem on the 1/60 vs 1/48 page! ^_^

I think whatever details we are seeing on the photos are all painted on. Notice that in the most recent pictures, the only things missing are the skulls on the FAST pack and a few other details. I think the only stickers to apply are the skulls and minimal small stickers.

Why couldn't they manage to stick the skulls on the fast packs.

Why couldn't they manage to stick the skulls on the fast packs.

Maybe they're afraid that some people may not want let's say....a red skull insignia instead of a black skull insignia on a 1S Strike Hikky. Why they would want a black one is beyond me but maybe just maybe that's why. :huh: I don't really know...but that's my guess.

:ph34r:

Maybe they're afraid that some people may not want let's say....a red skull insignia instead of a black skull insignia on a 1S Strike Hikky. Why they would want a black one is beyond me but maybe just maybe that's why. huh.gif I don't really know...but that's my guess.

ph34r.gif

Same reason I think so too.

will they be doing the CF anytime soon?

VF-1A TV Max type is more important! Never been made! Ever! Important, the mount of legendary fighter ace and used in battle to save friends and down Milia who he later married and knocked up 7 times! He did none of that in the 1J! None of that!

Same reason I think so too.

VF-1A TV Max type is more important! Never been made! Ever! Important, the mount of legendary fighter ace and used in battle to save friends and down Milia who he later married and knocked up 7 times! He did none of that in the 1J! None of that!

With any luck they'll just toss out the 1A's all at the same time.

For a while I was liking the 1/60 v.2 better than the 1/48 in battroid mode but after that last comparison pic I am going back to 1/48. Now I really REALLY really need a 1/48 VF-1D.

Maybe they're afraid that some people may not want let's say....a red skull insignia instead of a black skull insignia on a 1S Strike Hikky. Why they would want a black one is beyond me but maybe just maybe that's why. :huh: I don't really know...but that's my guess.

:ph34r:

Perhaps, it would still be nice if they tampo printed the FP's that come with the VF's and give the ones sold separately stickers.

Perhaps, it would still be nice if they tampo printed the FP's that come with the VF's and give the ones sold separately stickers.

That's a great idea!! We don't know, if the CF will come with Fast Packs. We

All of the old 1/60 Fast Packs come tampo printed (the VE-1 and the VT-1 are the exception) so the releases that come bundled should have the kite or the skull tampoed.

lol ok, now i want one too, when you put it like that! I don't know how he knocked up Millia 7 times with the 1A though... :unsure:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I don't know how he knocked up Millia 7 times with the 1A though... unsure.gif

Lets just say he did and the Japanese fanbase agrees with us to increase the chances of that overlooked sunovagun of a VF-1A variation getting made!

Seriously though, for Max that particular version is important, more so than the J. The J just looks more flashy, thats all.

Max's TV-1A also had some of the best animations for the valks in the tv serise. I have to agree the max tv-1a is cool, probably the only "hero" valk i'd buy. though i would probably buy a CF and an Alaska base valk before i bought a max. i just love the faceless valks. somthing that's missing in the progressively more "heroized" macross of today.

Lets just say he did and the Japanese fanbase agrees with us to increase the chances of that overlooked sunovagun of a VF-1A variation getting made!

Seriously though, for Max that particular version is important, more so than the J. The J just looks more flashy, thats all.

*snorts!* :lol:

Also i prefer the 1J's (Max & Millia's) as memoirs of the dueling fighters from the vid game. I know they didn't do much in the

series. but the game battle was classic.

Who here would still buy a clear coloured Valk ala Max blue clear and Millia clear red??

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Also i prefer the 1J's (Max & Millia's) as memoirs of the dueling fighters from the vid game. I know they didn't do much in the

series. but the game battle was classic.

Who here would still buy a clear coloured Valk ala Max blue clear and Millia clear red??

I would, I'm serious :rolleyes:

I would, I'm serious :rolleyes:

Only if they included all the different heads as well in clear colours (1A and 1S).

They could all just do 'Hero' Valks, like do a clear version of Hikaru's 1J, Roy's would be Gold clear,

and of course Max will have the blue and Millia red clear. What you think of that Yamato? HIRE ME. :p

What about the 1A? i KNOW! KAKIZAKI CLEAR GREEN! :p winage.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

All this talk about interchangeable heads is most likely never gonna happen... Yamato is in this business to make money... They know that there are alot of dedicated collectors out there that are willing to shell out an extra 150 to 200 or so on an identical valk with a diffrent head sculpt.

Its worked for them since day 1 why would they quit now and decide to give us interchangeable heads? It would hurt their profits in the long run. The only other option for different head peices would be to buy recast parts but theyre not always perfect and are often discolored compared to the yamato original parts.

With any luck they'll just toss out the 1A's all at the same time.

I don't know much about toy mass productions, but wouldn't this be a rather simple task for them to do. I mean, it's probably as easy as a simple re-paint of the 1A HIKARU. I can understand that YAMATO wanted to test the waters with this particular V.2 release, but c'mon, if the 1/48's and the crappy 1ST EDITION 1/60's are of any indication, this baby should sell real well.

All this talk about interchangeable heads is most likely never gonna happen... Yamato is in this business to make money... They know that there are alot of dedicated collectors out there that are willing to shell out an extra 150 to 200 or so on an identical valk with a diffrent head sculpt.

Its worked for them since day 1 why would they quit now and decide to give us interchangeable heads? It would hurt their profits in the long run. The only other option for different head peices would be to buy recast parts but theyre not always perfect and are often discolored compared to the yamato original parts.

duley noted, but we can dream. :p

I am pretty certain that this will be the last release of the VF by yamato for a long time as it appears to be nearly perfect although we cant say for sure yet until we have the actual product in our hands.

I went to Sakuraya and Kotobukiya and both told me that this is due to be released in either July or August.

It's definitely not June as both their "incoming stock" charts show the June releases and the 1/60 is on neither.

August!?