1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

The more I see these pictures, the more I see that WolfX is right - the gunpod IS small. It's like a baby whose yet to realize his true potential. He'll know when he grows up to be the 1/48.

Nahhhhhh......you guys are just trying to find something wrong with it :p .

:ph34r:

The Side Covers will come with the GBP no doubt - sure it would be nifty for them to come with side covers, but that would kind of imply...imperfect transformation :)

VFTF1

Nahhhhhh......you guys are just trying to find something wrong with it :p .

You're never going to please everyone...especially here at Macross World Forums. :rolleyes: It could be 100% line art accurate in every mode and you'd still have half a dozen or more people swearing up and down that it's off.

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

It's fun! It's like digging into eggs looking for bones. You should try it sometime.

THAT IS SOOOOOO GROSS :blink: !

:lol::lol::lol:

You're never going to please everyone...especially here at Macross World Forums. :rolleyes: It could be 100% line art accurate in every mode and you'd still have half a dozen or more people saying that it's off.

-Kyp

You are absolutly correct mate.

looks like the seat folds back like the zero if you look into the cockpit the seat looks folded back down.

Well you must have REALLY good vision. Perhaps you can tell me what color of undies I am wearing. :p Seriosly though....you can see something like the seat folded down from that pic? I don't know about that mate.

I was skeptic with the first pictures (the prototype ones) but all I can say now is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! they improved a lot with the production version. The nose doesn't look chunky anymore. I love the new feet design! and OMG the blades on the main intakes!

The proportions are perfect judging by this pic. It's just like in that scene of DYRL when Hikaru launches to the final battle.

post-4165-1212032254_thumb.jpg

So by all the pics, i'm guessing there will only be a strike cannon with this combo release and no duel micro missile launcher a la super valk?

Kinda sad. Oh well, hopefully the separate set will have both.

So by all the pics, i'm guessing there will only be a strike cannon with this combo release and no duel micro missile launcher a la super valk?

Kinda sad. Oh well, hopefully the separate set will have both.

Look four posts above yours and you'll see a pic that shows the extra missile launcher.

Wow, that does look perfect to me also! I'm really looking forward to this. :)

Chris

Same here! I really like the fact that the micro missiles are molded into the Super Packs now instead of having to put them in there seperatly. ^_^

By all means the new 1/60 looks awesome! But I'm not going to buy it.... yet. I'm waiting for a VF-1A Max/Hikky to come out :) I just like the VF-1A head better than the VF-1S for some reason. Maybe I'm just weird.

You are :p The 1A head is pretty cool....but I like the 1S better. It's just a matter of being different.

I think a lot of people prefer the 1A head. I'm a 1S guy myself, although I used to prefer the 1J and even the 1D. I actually dislike the 1A head so much that I'm going to try to do a head swap on the 1/48 Angel Birds I have coming from HLJ. Just not sure where to get a spare 1J or 1S head from...

I'm really liking how this new 1/60 is looking. I'm very tempted to do a preorder but I think I'll wait for a couple reviews first. It is a first-release Yamato toy afterall. :p

Just not sure where to get a spare 1J or 1S head from...

You can get a recast one from Silver Dragon.

You can get a recast one from Silver Dragon.

Thanks! Is there a dedicated thread for that? This is the first recast/extra part I've needed so I haven't really followed that aspect of the hobby. Off to the search feature! :D

looks like the seat folds back like the zero if you look into the cockpit the seat looks folded back down.

No, the seat does not oorotate in the cockpit.

The only Yamato toys with rotating seats are the VF-0 series and the new YF-21.

Graham

Graham

It looks as if the seat and controls can be pulled out like the in the YF-19, right?

Thanks! Is there a dedicated thread for that? This is the first recast/extra part I've needed so I haven't really followed that aspect of the hobby. Off to the search feature! :D

Check here for ordering info-----> Parts Depot

Graham

Coolio....thanks for the info!

Graham

thanks for clearing that up. so whats the gimmic this time?

Yep. The first valkyrie in the NEW 1/60 version 2 VF-1 line is this Roy VF-1S. (there was the old non-perfect transforming valkyrie line by yamato before they did the 1/48 line)

:edit: sorry i should have added that this was the Version 2 VF-1 line. There will be others of course, most likely the VF-1A.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie