Meeting Yamato on October 21

Graham

Really... of all the questions i needed to know was anything about the YF-21 :p

What else is AS important? :p I'm easy to please.

And of course, the new 1/60 line ;D

haha, I'm right there with you. I've been dreaming of a perfect yf-21 ever since I first saw Mac+.

Ah, these are the moments I love. Official confirmation that stuff is coming. I don't mind not knowing 99% of what happens (though I'd be lying if I said I didn't WANT to know), but I love when a fellow fan like Graham can be given privy to information, confirm it to be real and then let's us know. Just knowing that officially more stuff is coming is a great reassurance. I really hate it when there is nothing coming down the wire, because you can't plan for it. Now I know 2008 is going to be big, so I'm saving up :)

I wonder if G-man has been given a list of dates for when he is allowing to 'leak' certain bits of info throughout the year... like keeping us all on a morphine drip.... *november - YF-21 pics..drip.... january - VF11 1/60..drip..... march - reactive armour..drip etc*

But seriously all new toys aside, we NEED to have our quality isseues addressed first.

Ah, these are the moments I love. Official confirmation that stuff is coming. I don't mind not knowing 99% of what happens (though I'd be lying if I said I didn't WANT to know), but I love when a fellow fan like Graham can be given privy to information, confirm it to be real and then let's us know. Just knowing that officially more stuff is coming is a great reassurance. I really hate it when there is nothing coming down the wire, because you can't plan for it. Now I know 2008 is going to be big, so I'm saving up :)

im with you. these are the kind of comments that make collecting exciting. I dont mind the secrets at all. it sounds like we have a lot to look forward to in 08.

I am starting to wonder when we will get the 1% or if what Graham has already told us about 2008 being a great and expensive year IS that 1% and there is no more to hear. I am obsessively checking this thread in hopes of some tidbit of juicy information but I suppose I should give up (at least until after lunch).

Good meeting.

Found out lots of very interesting new stuff. Unfortunately as usually, I can't talk about 99% of it yet.

However, I will say 2008 is going to be a fantastic, if extremely expensive year, from the sheer range of stuff planned. :D

:lol: LOL

Sorry for laughing Graham, :)

but I just don't see the point in announcing a meeting and requesting questions like this for both your sake and ours.

The real interesting stuff is only for your eyes and ears only anyway (99.9% of the questions asked are about them)~

so what's the point of the foreplay as if you'll come back victoriously with an exclusive scoop to tell us? ;):p (I say that jokingly)

Just go when you do, find stuff out and let us know about the stuff we are "allowed" to know.

It's only more tedious for you to have to back track 10 pages of questions, 95% of which you can't answer anyway.

The tediousness of the task of looking at all those questions alone willl put you off and delay you putting up the stuff you can talk about.

I really say this constructively,

but whatever works for you, just my two cents. :D

Next time Graham needs to take an associate with him he could start a bidding war here on MW and donate the proceeds to charity or something.

I can see it now

Yamato "Hi Graham how are you "

Graham "Not bad thanks"

Yamato "whose this you have with you"

Graham "Errr !! this is my secretary, hes gonna take some shorthand notes for me"

Yamato "Hmmmmm!!! yeah right"

Edited by big F

Good meeting.

Found out lots of very interesting new stuff. Unfortunately as usually, I can't talk about 99% of it yet.

However, I will say 2008 is going to be a fantastic, if extremely expensive year, from the sheer range of stuff planned. :D

I'll try to address the individual questions posted in the first 9 pages of this thread later, as far as I'm able.

Graham

This is definitely not what I want to hear... *sigh* Time to cut back my purchases...

:lol: yeah, POM. Because the pvc blade will become brittle, due to the contact with the ABS handguard. After a while of carrying, the force of pulling the blade from its sheath will cause the sword to break at the handguard, leaving you... "unarmed".

Hahahahahahha... ehh... I'm going to go sit in a corner now for that bad joke. :p

I could always follow Graham to his next meeting and secretly listen in on their conversation :lol:

Please do and then leak all the juice to us!!! :lol:

Or you could wire tap Graham and have a live feed to a podcast that we could all listen to, real time!!! That would be fun!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

but I just don't see the point in announcing a meeting and requesting questions like this for both your sake and ours.

The real interesting stuff is only for your eyes and ears only anyway (99.9% of the questions asked are about them)~

so what's the point of the foreplay as if you'll come back victoriously with an exclusive scoop to tell us? ;):p (I say that jokingly)

Just go when you do, find stuff out and let us know about the stuff we are "allowed" to know.

It's only more tedious for you to have to back track 10 pages of questions, 95% of which you can't answer anyway.

The tediousness of the task of looking at all those questions alone willl put you off and delay you putting up the stuff you can talk about.

I totally agree... it's like... hey what questions do you want me to ask even though you're never gonna know the answer until I get my copy of Hobby Japan.

any info u can disclose? like info on fixes for future reissues of already released valks, updates on improvements to quality control, etc etc.

I agree as well, the only purpose this thread served was as a communal vent session.

How come Yamato wanted to meet with Graham?

I don't know what Graham does, maybe that would help.

Graham is like the local god of macross world. :blink: Graham is the founder of macross world. B)) Graham is our lord and saviour. ^_^ Graham is like the ultimate pusher for Yamato :wacko: He gives us a taste and we come back for more. :huh: But seriously, Graham is really a great guy. He is a cool dude and another Macross fan just like you or me. :rolleyes:

Graham is like the local god of macross world. :blink: Graham is the founder of macross world. B)) Graham is our lord and saviour. ^_^ Graham is like the ultimate pusher for Yamato :wacko: He gives us a taste and we come back for more. :huh: But seriously, Graham is really a great guy. He is a cool dude and another Macross fan just like you or me. :rolleyes:

You forgot to ad that he's also a Dark Lord of the Sith know as Darth Maharg.

You forgot to ad that he's also a Dark Lord of the Sith known as Darth Maharg.

Great. I can just imagine Graham sitting on his throne, gently caressing his prototype YF-21, saying to us

"You...want....this?

I can feel the anticipation
swelling
inside you.

I am defenseless!

Strike me down with your POM sword, and take your last step towards the dark side of Yamato!!"

:lol:

What you don't think Yamato reps/ninjas lurk (and steal our ideas) on these boards? :ph34r:

If this is the case, then I'm very, very happy for the upcoming release of NMB4M's 1/48 scale two-seater and VF-4 Lightning III. ^_^

Oh, and I forgot to request that Graham suggest the possibility of releasing any scale VF-1 Valkyrie repaints with beam swords and some feathered wings. :o I wonder if Graham would have bothered to mention this to them.;)