Yamato's 1/60 SV-51.

UN Spacy

Great news and hope there are some real life photos follow by the release. Really can't wait to see this bird flying on the shelf. Any idea on the stand and fast pack?

^_^ ^_^

The display stand, 2 x overwing boosters, 4 x micro missile pods and 2 x R-33D Amos missiles are all included, as I've mentioned quite a few times before.

Graham

I'm kind of surprised. Just 10 days until release, and no early sample pics from Graham? Did he even get one this time?

PS---it comes with R-33's? Cool! Just FYI, it is *much* better-known in the West as the AA-9. AFAIK there is no real name for the missile, "Amos" is purely a NATO reporting name, same as the "AA-9" designation.

PPS---the AA-9/R-33 is an almost direct copy and counterpart of the F-14's AIM-54 Phoenix missile.

The display stand, 2 x overwing boosters, 4 x micro missile pods and 2 x R-33D Amos missiles are all included, as I've mentioned quite a few times before.

Graham

Thanks Graham for being patient and mention it again. Didn't really read through everything for the past few months. But it's great news to me and some of the newbies i suppose.

for the most part, I was satisfied with the level of quality in the YF-19, I'm hoping yamato will build on that and produce a higher quality product.

Come on yamato, be the stereotypical japanese company and produce excellent products!

Well if the SV-51s getting pushed back, that might be a good thing. Maybe Yamato discovered a major flaw and decided to fix it! Of course this is all speculation but its a hope for a better SV-51....

I too can't wait for Graham's report, although I'm not getting it until I hear positive reports or until Yamato releases a second issue, like I did with the 19 FP. I've learned to be patient and play safe when it comes to valks.

Wisdom comes with experience... especially for those who live with a toy budget! B))

Well I do hope Graham will write an extensive review like he's done with the YF-19.

His review is what sold me the bird in the first place.

forget the reviews, i'll wait til the hatefest starts, i'm not getting yamatoed by a review. :mellow:

yeah, why bother with a review when BoB can just repeat other people's unfortunate experiences ad nasuem? After all, I think according to bob, every yf-19 is suffering from arms that fall off, wings flop around, neck hinges that explode, and stress marks everywhere. And those poor souls who bought the FP bundles, I'm pretty sure all of them have leg packs that continually fall off because the magnets are too weak.

I'll wait for a review from someone who hasn't become a troll, thanks.

yeah, why bother with a review when BoB can just repeat other people's unfortunate experiences ad nasuem? After all, I think according to bob, every yf-19 is suffering from arms that fall off, wings flop around, neck hinges that explode, and stress marks everywhere. And those poor souls who bought the FP bundles, I'm pretty sure all of them have leg packs that continually fall off because the magnets are too weak.

I'll wait for a review from someone who hasn't become a troll, thanks.

haha, your arch enemy!

i have no plans of waiting for BoBs review, because there won't be a review, hes not crazy enough to buy a 1st release. if he does somehow break down and buy the first release, i'll lose all respect for the man, especially after all the complaining hes done about yamato...you hear me BoB! :lol:

i agree with some of what hes said but not all. i'm not crazy enough to listen to the cries of someone who clearly hates yamato but i know enough of you guys will be reasonable with your reviews/experience with the toy.

haha, your arch enemy!

i have no plans of waiting for BoBs review, because there won't be a review, hes not crazy enough to buy a 1st release. if he does somehow break down and buy the first release, i'll lose all respect for the man, especially after all the complaining hes done about yamato...you hear me BoB! :lol:

i agree with some of what hes said but not all. i'm not crazy enough to listen to the cries of someone who clearly hates yamato but i know enough of you guys will be reasonable with your reviews/experience with the toy.

Yes I won't be buying the SV51 1st release. After the whole hullaballoo by me about the 1/60 YF19 (because that's my favorite design) and Yamato's practices, I'm happy to say that I'm strong enough to sit this one out - unless their 1st release this time gets Yamato Syndrome free review.

I hope the g-man gets the review going as soon as it hits the stands/shops, as my wifey is coming back via Tokyo

on the 6th August... and if the big black bird of kick ass is really 'kick ass' in it's debut 1st release, i think i might

have to get her to grab me one. Sounds reasonable doesn't it?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Heard it would be in next week, a small batch before the actual release date. As for me, will be waiting for the 2nd batch that will come on the release date. Wish me luck as i have preordered it, most to most i shant transform it till graham's demo video. Crosses fingers that there wuld be no problems. :ph34r:^_^:blink: