Yamato's 1/60 SV-51.

UN Spacy

not sure if this has been posted before...a partial SV-51 picture :lol:

IPB Image

hope this helps to pacify the angry mob.

EDITED : look carefully on the far right people!

Edited by aaajin

Nice pics. Thanks ignacio. To date we still haven't seen any "gimmicks" on the SV-51. Doesn't look like the extending head will be part of it. :(

^^I think a lot of us would be more ticked if they went the opposite way (showed us more of the gimmicks, but didn't show us how they're reinforcing the toy and making it less prone to floppiness or breakage).

I know the latest Shin shoulder issue is a massive step back. But I really hope Yamato's taking our concerns about quality and build to heart.

As much as I want an SV-51, I'm still contemplating canceling my order...and loosing my early bird price....because of Yamato's recent actions and the utter lack of any info comming to us for this release as opposed to the VF-0's, 1's, and YF-19. Graham has been very quiet here and in the shoulder replacement thread. Doesn't "SEEM" to bode well for this. Not sure what to do, but I am still keeping my order.....at the moment.

Chris

I feel for you, bro. I want an Ivanov more than anything but there's no way I'll preorder one given Yamato's QC issues trend. The Ivanov is the only version I'm interested in so I'll probably end up buying one despite the potencial flood of bad reports, but I can wait 'till prices drop. If it happens to be a good toy, then I'll be glad to pay full retailer price without a blink.

Nice pics. Thanks ignacio. To date we still haven't seen any "gimmicks" on the SV-51. Doesn't look like the extending head will be part of it. :(

Yes the head does extend. I'll post a scan of the latest pics tomorrow.

Graham

Graham just knows how to come in and "steal the glory" doesn't he. >_<

That's good news indeed.

What other gimmicks....hmmm....remember there was once Graham's sig said "Flap flap flap flap...." ? Maybe its got a "wing flapping action" hence all the metal joints. Buahahah. Press a lever and it flaps its wings like a bird. ;)

Graham just knows how to come in and "steal the glory" doesn't he. >_<

That's good news indeed.

What other gimmicks....hmmm....remember there was once Graham's sig said "Flap flap flap flap...." ? Maybe its got a "wing flapping action" hence all the metal joints. Buahahah. Press a lever and it flaps its wings like a bird. ;)

hmm... sounds like a good thing. It would be somewhere close to transformers new 'blackout' helicopter mode. Press the tail and goes the propeller. If auto morph count as a gimmick in SV-51, that will surely be a topic to talk about. :D:D:D

Any new pics from any magazines? I really wanna see more. it's nearly July... man, can't wait... really drive me Cry-Z ... hahahaha...

Posted by ikhii

It would be somewhere close to transformers new 'blackout' helicopter mode. Press the tail and goes the propeller.

God... I hope note. :p

I have the blackout figure, about the only one I am got from the movie line since the rest did not interest me - even OP (my friends know me as a prime whore since I love OP, even Fatimus from Energon). But the novelty of it runs out quite fast.

But then again, that is my opinion :D

Thanks for the scan!!

It has many options, (my choice of) color scheme, extending neck and it stands on it's own.

I am leaning toward buying this right away.

Edited by konimon

Wow, it looks great in those pics. I love the way it looks with the wings folded back, ready to launch.

I'm so tempted to keep my pre-order now. But at the same time, the recent back and forth with the VF-0's has really turned me off.

w00ts...that looks awesome....lousy shot angle for gerwalk mode though. Hope they tampo print the wings and boosters.

Amen to that.

I really hope they tampo all the red skulls and crosses.

Amen to that.

I really hope they tampo all the red skulls and crosses.

Chance is high if this is a production sample, they look so smooth on the surface and there are no other minor marking like "No Steps" on it. :D