Yamato's 1/60 SV-51.

UN Spacy

i dont know that we will get any. i dont think there were any scans of the zero's transform. or the 19s from memory.

See below.

In Tokyo right now. Saw a Dengeki Hobby Magazine (my first in person!) with some shots of the SV-51's tranformation process via an unpainted mold/prototype? There was also an image of the VF-0A with the fold booster all lit up (if memory serves).

May actually buy the magazine. But I suspect others will have scans up (if they aren't already) before I get home a week from now.

Best,

H

I have the latest hobby mags and will get them scanned eventually. Sorry, I'm in a lazy phase for the last few months.

Actually, I have about 3-4 months of magazine scans that need adding to the main site.

Graham

The M0 line looks great. Come october I will own them all! woot!!1

And surprisingly saw a SV-51 flying sky high in You Tube. (maybe old news) but looks awesome.

It's the real thing. Check it out!

There's a thread in the fan works section dedicated to the RC SV-51 made by MW member IAD.

Damn. I was hoping it mentioned a re-release. :( The 0S is still my favorite due to Roy + the head + all of the tampo printing.

So get a first edition on the cheap here or on Ebay. Then order the arm replacements from HLJ.

Any other looseness can be solved with a little clear nail polish application.

If they get all sold up and demand is high what are the chances we see a re-release?

My plan was for this to happen:

1.graham hints at some some future reactive armor release

2.yamto releases the armor as a upgrade kit

3.later comes in a pack: reactive armor + vf0s (like buying hikaru vf-1j with gbp together)

4. me buying the fixed 0S and reactive armor in one go and save on shipping (or buying seperately but at the same time to combine shipping)

so when is yamato going to make us a reactive armour for roy's battroid to stand in?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

So get a first edition on the cheap here or on Ebay. Then order the arm replacements from HLJ.

Any other looseness can be solved with a little clear nail polish application.

well, then there's the feet that won't lock out and the loose back pack.

Yeah, for me is the feet, really. It bugs me to no end.

yeah, it didn't bug me so much at first, but after the 0A, I just can't help notice that the 0S looks like it has arthiritis or something, all hobbled and the like.

Back on topic.

Ebay

This ebay seller has the release date set in August. The last info I had stated July.

Graham, do you have any updates?

The release date is in late July. The seller probably lists August because they have to wait for the SV-51 to be shipped to them, then they have to ship to whoever buys it. So it's a longer turn around time.

http://www.yamato-toys.com/

I don't know if this has been said yet but it looks like the SV-51 Nora will be the next valk released after the M/M re-release. There's a cgi image now on the Yamato main page, can anyone translate?

Babel Fish Translation:

In OVA "マクロスゼロ", it is enormous the arm woman pilot of the counter unified command who forces protagonist Kudou entirely bitter fight thinly, ノーラ ãƒãƒªãƒ£ãƒ³ã‚¹ã‚­ãƒ¼. She drives SV-51 γ which and in the mark complete deformation series sale decision! The forum of each form is not impaired, perfection reappearance the elegant color ring which is ノーラ machine largest feature the fighter, moth walk, in addition to the deformation mechanism which makes the deformation to 3 forms of ãƒãƒˆãƒ­ã‚¤ãƒ‰ possible,! Reappearance in the work becomes possible the "マクロスゼロ 1/60 complete deformation VF-0A Kudou thin machine withQF-2200-B ghost booster" by displaying.

Not as helpful as I'd hoped...

Edited by Busted VF1A

So after the release of the SV-51 Ivanov and Nora how many other releases do you think we will see this year?

I hope for other two, a Macross plus one ,YF-21 or VF-11 (yes, I love the VF-11, the MG with the knife is just too cool) and a VF-OS + Ghost combo. Or maybe a VF-0D...

So after the release of the SV-51 Ivanov and Nora how many other releases do you think we will see this year?

I hope for other two, a Macross plus one ,YF-21 or VF-11 (yes, I love the VF-11, the MG with the knife is just too cool) and a VF-OS + Ghost combo. Or maybe a VF-0D...

I wouldn't mind a premium on a silver plated bayonet on the MG of a VF-11B. :D

Chrome plated would be nice for the gunpod of the VF-11B, with a press, the bayonet flicks out. Oh wait that would be asking for problem, maybe just a simple push/slide gimmick would do

I would love for yamato to slow down after the release of the SV-51 Nora, maybe a Super Nova Yf-19 or Raven scheme, and use this time to concentrate on their designs and fixing the problems before releasing it for mass production for possible future releases e.g. YF-21, VF-11B etc. It seems from the short span of time between the SV-51 Nora and SV-51 Ivanov releases, yamato seems pretty confident that the SV-51 would have no or minimal problems. Crosses fingers :unsure::blink: lets hope they are right

Edited by recon