Yamato's 1/60 SV-51.

UN Spacy

They had BUGS on OUR SV-51!?!?! >~< No wonda dey take soooo longu! Thats good to hear they are fixing something. You wouldn't know what the bugs could be Graham? Just a guess?

End of August ? :( booooo !

I am of course glad they are working out the bugs, but I was looking forward to getting this earlier.

Hmm... now the dilemna starts of shall I stick with this or get a different Zero toy along with instant gratification? :)

VFTF1

End of August ? :( booooo !

I am of course glad they are working out the bugs, but I was looking forward to getting this earlier.

Hmm... now the dilemna starts of shall I stick with this or get a different Zero toy along with instant gratification? :)

VFTF1

the longer you wait the better it will be when it will arrive frnd !!! B))

the longer you wait the better it will be when it will arrive frnd !!! cool.gif

Yeah I guess... but the thing is that I also ordereda bunch of Revoltech figures and hoped to ship them together...

Now I'm wondering - ship together...or ship apart?

hmmmm........

VFTF1

get it shipped together

it will be like XMAS

happy.gif

Yeah...Xmas for the Customs office which will rape me :) I'm also getting those Beast Wars Toys from BBTS and a Revoltech revy from them since HLJ was out... oiii...the pain... will come...

VFTF1

Tam LIED TO ME!!! LIED!!!! :lol: oh well. Thanks for the update. B))

haha, my bad, I had multiple items on that order, and SOME of those items shipped from japan, but indeed, not the SV-51.

I guess I just got all excited at seeing the order update, I didn't bother reading properly. My HS english teacher, Dr. Poff, would be so ashamed. haha.

They had BUGS on OUR SV-51!?!?! >~< No wonda dey take soooo longu! Thats good to hear they are fixing something. You wouldn't know what the bugs could be Graham? Just a guess?

I don't think the SV-51 had some bugs. Yamato is probably being extra careful working everything out.

Stay positive, it's going to be a great toy :lol:B))

End of August is correct at the moment. Yamato is being extra careful to work out all the bugs, hence the delay.

So no, the toys have not shipped yet.

Graham

I just hope they get all the bugs out of this one!

Yeah and does end of August mean ...the literaly end of August...or just something like next week - because next week Friday is the 17th and that's pretty close to the 20th which is just 10 days away from the end of August, unless there's a 31st in which case 11 but still close?

egads :o

What a Protoculture addict I've become :)

VFTF1

End of August is correct at the moment. Yamato is being extra careful to work out all the bugs, hence the delay.

Graham

Domo arigato, Mr. Yamato :lol:

I still have some gripes about the quality of this first release, so I'll keep waiting, but for those that preordered the Ivanov I hope it's flawless.

Graham

Good that they are paying more attention to the 1st Run! Thankyou Graham. :D I will still wait for Nora, as that would

be near Christmas. Good prezzie!

A Many, many, many times it's used. (Cpt. Lassard voice)

The term "protoculture addict" would be a Robotech reference. The term "protoculture" is both a Robotech and Macross reference. Referring to "Protoculture" as the pioneers of a galactic empire would be a purely Macross reference.

The term "protoculture addict" would be a Robotech reference. The term "protoculture" is both a Robotech and Macross reference. Referring to "Protoculture" as the pioneers of a galactic empire would be a purely Macross reference.

What if I were to say "I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those damn kids and their Protoculture?"

Scooby Doo