Yamato's 1/60 SV-51.

UN Spacy

there are OTHER forums??? :blink::blink:

Heh. thanks for posting the pic up here. Again, I really love how the SV-51 looks. And I love that the toy is able to reproduce some of the gimmicks from the show... like folding up for launch and the extending head.

I'm just really nervous about it ending up like the VF-0 and being a lemon.

there are OTHER forums??? :blink::blink:

Heh. thanks for posting the pic up here. Again, I really love how the SV-51 looks. And I love that the toy is able to reproduce some of the gimmicks from the show... like folding up for launch and the extending head.

I'm just really nervous about it ending up like the VF-0 and being a lemon.

yes...we are not alone in this universe...there are other beings that are watching us, rubbing their hands together as they imagine how the world will look like if it falls into their hands....

ehem2..yes there are other forums as well. :ph34r::p

aaajin

What are those red arrows pointing at in the smaller pics on the left side?

I am also trying to figure out what those pics are showing.

Arrows are pointing at what appears to be the lock parts for the arm assembly.

It moves down to unlock so the arm assembly can rotate and move toward back, then lock parts moves back upwards.

I've read the text, but still sorta confusing by just looking at those pics.

I may have to get this, because that seems the only one way to find out.

I remember buying 1/72 YF-19 without any knowledge of M+. I just wanted to figure out how that thing transforms.

I'm a little worried after seeing the sixth pic. If Yamato hasn't arranged for some kind of locking mechanism for the nose cone, I'm pretty sure it'll get loose after a certain number of transformations. I also hope that the wings can hold all the weight of the missiles and boosters.

During the intro of the transformation animation , is it me or i finally see a head tilt in a yamato battroid? ZOMG finally the head is on a ball joint! w00ts!

Automatic transformation. That's a nice gimic. Although Mine most likely wont work right out of the box.

Edited by robodragon

More frames would indeed have benn nice to smooth the animation. Quite a nice bird if you ask me, but I think that the Ivanov paint scheme fall a little bland in the end even if I think it's pretty cool though.

Lost and found toys, HLJ and BBTS all say July release.

Twin Moons has it released on 083107

Perhaps Graham knows...

My experience is that when HLJ says it'll be released in july, it'll be released around the end of july or beginning of august.

I'm really looking forward to the review/s. Graham man you gonna do up one of your famous reviews? :)

I was thinking the same thing.

Graham how soon till we see one of those awesome previews?

To have an accurate transformation shouldn't a wing or an arm fall off?

Nope. They used a different one for each image. They superglued all parts in place. :ph34r:

Will Yamato break the curse of the first run QC problems?

I hope so. I'm not canceling my preorder. I may be my last though.....

Love the SV-51 and the photos look great but think I will sit this one out until the reviews are in.

I'm sure there will be many.

I'm a little worried after seeing the sixth pic. If Yamato hasn't arranged for some kind of locking mechanism for the nose cone, I'm pretty sure it'll get loose after a certain number of transformations. I also hope that the wings can hold all the weight of the missiles and boosters.

Well, it looks like with the stand, the nosecone flopping down shouldn't be an issue. But yeah, I'm kind of worried as well.

And the wings, but it looked like in the picture that graham posted that there are pegs that you push around to lock the wings in place at the shoulder, so we'll see.

If you got Yamatoed by the toy itself before, getting Yamatoed again by weak magnets should be easier to accept; or does it make getting generally Yamatoed alot worse? :wacko:

Okay we get it.

Stop being a dead horse. :lol:

The release date is supposed to be 25th July, but this might get pushed back slightly. I'll have more firm news on Friday 20th as I have a meeting with Yamato then.

Graham

Great news and hope there are some real life photos follow by the release. Really can't wait to see this bird flying on the shelf. Any idea on the stand and fast pack?

^_^ ^_^