FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

9 hours ago, seti88 said:

Woah they made a clear version 1/100 valk haha....

I'd buy a see-through HMR VF-1 or 1/60 Arcadia VF-1........

But then again, I'd also buy that chrome Arcadia VF-1S teased a while back....8)gallery_12176_633_102769.jpg

Edited by jvmacross

5 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

The ones when they're playing in the arcade.

Oooooh, I totally forgot about that.  Would buy!

If somebody wants to translate “Web Exclusive, please.” To Japanes I’ll begin harassing the Arcadia twitter feed with images of the M&M Arcade versions.

Edited by Mommar

On 7/8/2018 at 11:26 AM, sh9000 said:

I’ll gladly buy HMR scaled Arcade M&M VF-1As if Bandai never makes them.  It will be very long from now until I make mine.

Same here...But would you want them to be translucent? I think that would be pretty cool if they were.

19 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Translucent M&M's would be bought in any scale I can afford (or even not really afford:D). That's what livers are for right? I would still buy them if not translucent too.

Livers? You only have and you’ll die without it :)

Unless you meant kidneys hehe

Would love to get the 1/48 Stampede SDP-1 kit (102) for my VF-1s Hikaru, however I will still be satisfied with the 1/60 version (most likely) and put it on Roy.  

Even the VF-11C got the Stamped/Thunder Hummer like armour from Macross 7 (more of the Stampede vibe though).

Pic from Macross Mecah Manual.

vf-11c-protectarmor_small.gif

With those Valkyries, I would try to get two armor sets. The 101 and 202 armors seem like a good match, and will get you more accessories (since 202 has a different loadout).

I agree that 000 is a good color neutral choice if you can only spring for one set.

12 minutes ago, technoblue said:

With those Valkyries, I would try to get two armor sets. The 101 and 202 armors seem like a good match, and will get you more accessories (since 202 has a different loadout).

I agree that 000 is a good color neutral choice if you can only spring for one set.

I would like to get multiples but I spent like 2k on macross stuff in last 2 months so need to keep my spending down for the moment

2 hours ago, Saviant said:

I would like to get multiples but I spent like 2k on macross stuff in last 2 months so need to keep my spending down for the moment

I understand what you're saying. ;)

Either the 000 that @sh9000 recommended if you want something neutral that you can use with all three Valkyries, or the 101 if you want something to color coordinate with your red and white 1J and 1S. They both have the same loadout and you wouldn't be trading accessories for the different color scheme.

Hm, the red accents might look good with Max's blue 1J too. Anyway, based on looks alone, I don't think you can go wrong with either if you need to stick to one set only.