FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

4 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

My 102 arrived. Other two sets should be here by Wednesday weee :)

Congrats.  Other two sets of 102 or another armor?

4 hours ago, technoblue said:

Hey, sh9000! I ordered 000, 101, 102F, and 202. Today's delivery was for the 000 and 101 armors.

2 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

I bought the 101 and 102F. I didn't think about them shipping out different versions at different times, but I guess that makes sense.

These are all great choices.  I’ll check what arrived.  I ordered 000, 101, 102, and 102F.

28 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

I hope they provide a tracking number when they ship these out.

Yes they give you the tracking number in the email and on your order history page when they ship out.

I'm in California, got emails today that says my orders will arrive this weekend. I bought #2 and #7. I emailed them about combining orders and ordering more and never heard back from them so I don't think that's an effective way to reach out.

The HM VF-1S looks good with the armor. I was wondering how it would look with it. 

I checked the tracking of my orders and they actually shipped on 8/4 so they’ll probably also show up this week.

Just had a quick open on my 102F and wow am i blown away!

The quality of plastic is sturdy and well fitted together, feels real good in hand. Plus the amount of parts and etc included is well worth the price of admission imo. 

Now i only have one problem, which is i don't have enough time to go thru the instructions proper and put everything together...:p

Of course i haven't fitted it, but first impressions, they knocked it out of the park for this release!:good:

Edited by seti88