Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

17 minutes ago, Hikaru1234567890 said:

Anyone know what it means on Nippon Yassin  for "waiting for customer reply"? i paid for everything including the extra 660 Yen for the shipping  fiasco. but will it hold my order for a while or is than an email i have to wait on to reply for?

I had that happen before and it was just to indicate the communication about the extra fee. As long as you paid for the item and extra shipping, don’t worry about it. 

22 minutes ago, jenius said:

Yup.

Got one earlier after that damn agonizing shenanigans of continuous glitching and stuff. Bizarro experience.

Verified my ami-order was successfully cancelled, too, thru their chat-box.  I sent them an earlier email, but had to try their chat stuff.

I should get this DX from am-j by Monday or Tuesday next week.

So, Achievement Unlocked!

13 minutes ago, spanner said:

It says it doesn't deliver to my location.. ffs

When did you try?

The glitch was fixed around 4:40 JST.

By the time I posted about it here, the amj-direct 19k-yen offering was already gone and only the marketplace scalpers are again offering the DX at their usual favorite 25k-yen scalping price.  Not sure if any of them are doing any overseas shipping at all.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

28 minutes ago, spanner said:

It says it doesn't deliver to my location.. ffs

16 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

It's only Amazon US site that has opened shipping to Australia again. All other International Amazon sites are still blocking shipping to Australia.

It's also blocking shipments to Canada as well.. I guess that some of us have to wait when it's officially released to the outside.. I bet Manda will have a listing for it at a possible 3k yen markup when they get some stocks in.

was on notice list on Hobby Search, didn't see the email for 5 hours, not it is gone.

Will I get notice again or I need to join the list again?

Been searching high and low for a decent price chance to buy one.

I do have to say, i was never a fan of the "neck" on the V2 Yammy/Arcadia 1/60. I do still think they are the best iterations of a valk to date. The question is, shall i sell my still new boxed 5 Yammies, and continue my 1/48 addiction, Or just keep them for historic reasons, lol.

I still can't let go off my 1/48 Yammies, so might as well add more to the madness. I wonder if the "triangle" sticker on the 1/48 yammie, would fit on the new Dx series. Did anyone notice the little skull * bones [jolly roger] behind the cockpit is not there either?

4 hours ago, jenius said:

Thanks Jenius but i tried just now and it doesn’t ship to US either. Maybe the offer has been all taken. 

8 minutes ago, enphily said:

Oh ho! A wild neck appears :)

I’ll reserve final judgement until I can handle these along with an Arcadia and 1/48 Yammy but the pics look great!

Looks more and more like the toy I imagined playing with when I used to watch Robotech (frakk harmony gold) while waiting for the school bus weekday mornings. Excited to get my hands on one.