Dammit.

Rest easy Action Jackson, Dillon, dude from Street Justice, Chubbs, and Greef Karga.

EDIT:  And he was Combat Carl in those Toy Story specials?!

Edited by Mog

It just doesn't feel right, so young at heart, so hungry to keep going. It felt like this guy would just keep going until he was in his 90's and probably still popping out iconic roles we'd remember him by. I was extremely bummed out hearing about this yesterday, and it still feels very unreal now. I really get how Stallone is a lil taken back and holding it.

57 minutes ago, Hikuro said:

It just doesn't feel right, so young at heart, so hungry to keep going. It felt like this guy would just keep going until he was in his 90's and probably still popping out iconic roles we'd remember him by. I was extremely bummed out hearing about this yesterday, and it still feels very unreal now. I really get how Stallone is a lil taken back and holding it.

IKR... Both my parents (mom 82, dad 75) and my FIL (80) all have crappy health and Carl Weathers who looked to be in good shape and still working suddenly dies at 76. Carl could have had some underlying health problem, genetics, etc that we don't know about but still doesn't seem right that he died.

2 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

IKR... Both my parents (mom 82, dad 75) and my FIL (80) all have crappy health and Carl Weathers who looked to be in good shape and still working suddenly dies at 76. Carl could have had some underlying health problem, genetics, etc that we don't know about but still doesn't seem right that he died.

It’s unfortunate, but Males tend to have an average of around the 70’s whether there’s problems or not. The numbers kinda jump around a bit though. But some do live longer and some that have lived worse. When it’s time to go the best we can hope for is a peaceful night. The family had said that that was how he went. Peacefully in the night and for all the great roles he’s given us, I think that’s a great gift.

He will surely be missed, but he has a great legacy to look back on.

Actually, he directed one ep in Season 2 and another in Season 3.  

This little bit is from the season finale of Season 1.

8 hours ago, Mog said:

Actually, he directed one ep in Season 2 and another in Season 3.  

This little bit is from the season finale of Season 1.

Oh, you are right. Thought it was that one episode that Carl directed where they were facing down TIE fighters, again!! Funny how some episodes seem very similar, lol.

"Ding. Ding.", Champ. Godspeed to you. Thanks for all the memories. Always rooted HARD for you and got genuinely got pissed when you didn't come out on top….even when I knew it was gonna happen.

Oh, yeah…………RAAAAAIDERRRRRRRRRRS!!!!

Edited by mantisfists

• azrael locked this topic