MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be APRIL 5TH at 4PM JST...HI-METAL R VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie...a WWM Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

Just now, Pontus said:

Wow, Ami ami sucks.  I clicked order the moment it went live, and it immediately said none in stock, pre-order closed.  That's what I get for breaking tradition and trying to participate in a pre-order rush.

Same 

7 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

HOLY FRAK!!!! I actually got one through AmiAmi with zero issues, I honestly didn't think I'd have a chance... congrats to those who were able to get one as well. 

I also thought I would not succeed.  I was refreshing every second since 5 minutes before 11 AM Japan time.  I noticed that as soon as TimeAndDate.com showed it was 11 AM in Japan, my refresh showed the pre-order was active.  I added to cart, signed in, selecred EMS, and checked out as fast as my mouse would let me.

I am so relieved.

(P.S.   Your avatar looks familiar.... 여자친구 / VIVIZ's 은하? )

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

Refresh, refresh, refresh... BAM, got it.... nope.  Refresh cart, add 1, no.  Refresh cart, add 1, no....  30mins of this instead of making overtime at work... I could afford the BBTS order if I stay working.

giphy.gif.3456a9675cbad676903321542a96e821.gif

For those who missed out on AmiAmi's YF-21 pre-order, I would suggest to keep refreshing.  I have occasionally seen and benefited from a closed pre-order listing allowing me to order.  Not sure if it is due to a 2nd wave of pre-order inventory becoming available or a cancellation freeing up a spot.

I would also suggest refreshing HLJ's listing.  On rare occasion, I have seen a closed preorder at HLJ becoming open again because someone snagged a cheaper price elsewhere and thus cancelling their HLJ order, freeing up a spot.

It's rare, but it has happened before.

Good luck!!!  ファイト!!!  파이팅!!!

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

Does anyone here know if physical location matters enough when preordering?  Assuming internet speeds are equal and stable.  Maybe that could account for why some of us aren't able to preorder despite camping out and F5'ing every second.  Obtaining a preorder might get increasingly difficult as you go further away from Japan.

1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

For those who missed out on AmiAmi's YF-21 pre-order, I would suggest to keep refreshing.  I have occasionally seen and benefited from a closed pre-order listing allowing me to order.  Not sure if it is due to a 2nd wave of pre-order inventory or a cancellation freeing up a spot.

I would also suggest refreshing HLJ's listing.  On rare occasion, I have seen a closed preorder to HLJ becoming open again because someone snagged a cheaper price elsewhere and thus cancelling their HLJ order, freeing up a spot.

It's rare, but it has happened before.

Good luck!!!  ファイト!!!  파이팅!!!

Agree with this.  I randomly got a copy from HobbyGenki because I refreshed before heading out to dinner.  

4 minutes ago, MKT said:

Something like this has happened to me before in the past for Amiami. Clearing site cookies from browser solved it (but too late).:unsure:

Of all the times for this to happen... The bizarre thing is that it was stuck like that for me on multiple browsers.

AmiAmi lasted exactly 1 minute.  I managed to get one, and when I refreshed at 8:01, gone.   

(I got super-lucky, as I accidently refreshed the page again when it had already opened! That cost me like 2.5 secs...)  

Clearly, BBTS takes preorders and then tells Bandai how many they sold/need.  Simple, confident and easy for the customer, and maxes profits.  WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD ANY STORE ONLY OFFER A LIMITED NUMBER OF POs ON AN UNLIMITED RELEASE?!!!  This crap makes me not want to use Amiami anymore, but it sounds like ALL the Japanese stores do this.  WHY?  This makes zero sense.

18 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I also thought I would not succeed.  I was refreshing every second since 5 minutes before 11 AM Japan time.  I noticed that as soon as TimeAndDate.com showed it was 11 AM in Japan, my refresh showed the pre-order was active.  I added to cart, signed in, selecred EMS, and checked out as fast as my mouse would let me.

I am so relieved.

(P.S.   Your avatar looks familiar.... 여자친구 / VIVIZ's 은하? )

I was even more shocked because I didn't even have to refresh once, it went straight to my cart, shipping & payment... AmiAmi has truly been my go-to lately. 

And yes, that lovely lady in my avatar is Eunha. B)) (Gfriend & VIVIZ)