Jump to content

Countdown until the Shogakukun Macross Package Art Collection Book is released! 
image.png.ceb942b112c95453f3925263e118f68b.png

The countdown has finished!

Wave 1/72 vf-171


seti88
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Thom said:

Fine by me. If it has good sales, maybe Bandai will toss into the mix. Either way, nice to see something in hand.

Now, c'mon Wave, hurry up with that!

I wonder if Wave would consider doing any of the colony vessels at small scale (1/8000 maybe)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2022 at 5:13 AM, Big s said:

No. If it’s like the vf4 then only fighter. The 1/100 vf1 kits were the only ones wave did as parts formers 

1/100 what the heck. Gimme 1/72 variables ! I guess Bandai still owns that. I'll give them credit for that.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bolt said:

1/100 what the heck. Gimme 1/72 variables ! I guess Bandai still owns that. I'll give them credit for that.. 

It’s kinda confusing as far as who owns what rights these days. Bandai had the transformable 1/72 and some 1/100 fighters. Hasegawa  does some 1/72 fighters and wave does others. Wave had the 1/72 destroids and parts forming 1/100 vf1s. I honestly don’t know who can do what these days. It’s kind of a weird mix. There are a few others I didn’t even mention because it’s getting a bit all over the place. I still miss the Tony tech line and really wish those continued 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Big s said:

It’s kinda confusing as far as who owns what rights these days. Bandai had the transformable 1/72 and some 1/100 fighters. Hasegawa  does some 1/72 fighters and wave does others. Wave had the 1/72 destroids and parts forming 1/100 vf1s. I honestly don’t know who can do what these days. It’s kind of a weird mix. There are a few others I didn’t even mention because it’s getting a bit all over the place. I still miss the Tony tech line and really wish those continued 

Maybe once BW and HG get their agreements in line, we can see new stuff all around?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2022 at 10:21 PM, pengbuzz said:

I wonder if Wave would consider doing any of the colony vessels at small scale (1/8000 maybe)?

I'd be out a lot of $$$ if that happened!

Do it Wave!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

So, I actually got this announcement from BBTS through my email, and they are charging twice as much.  YEEEESH. :rolleyes: 

Not sure if I want to grab a pair at HLJ, I feel like I've got enough of the 171 versions scattered around (sometimes literally, like shrapnel :p)  I think I'd be a lot more interested if they transformed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I kind of hope it's just a single kit with multiple canopies, because I think that is literally the only difference between them, and I'd rather build the green one anyhow.

Though I have to say one thing about the 171.. I give them credit for designing something that looks exactly the same on the screen as it does in-hand, in all modes.  The fact that the dedicated fighter kit looks identical to the transforming one is such a crazy leap from how the first transforming valk toys were. :lol: 

Edited by Chronocidal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...