5 hours ago, easnoddy said:

Can someone print to order? I'll buy.

My buddy is printing me a blue and a white one so I can see what color I like best. I'm seeing him Monday evening. PM me Monday night. I can either send you the one I don;t use or get him to print you another.

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

My buddy is printing me a blue and a white one so I can see what color I like best. I'm seeing him Monday evening. PM me Monday night. I can either send you the one I don;t use or get him to print you another.

I'd love one as well. I will likely end up grabbing an Aoshima red tread since I'm more likely to leave my Zeta in fighter mode (and I'm guessing the reds will match more than the flat Toynami red).

43 minutes ago, vladykins said:

I'd love one as well. I will likely end up grabbing an Aoshima red tread since I'm more likely to leave my Zeta in fighter mode (and I'm guessing the reds will match more than the flat Toynami red).

White?

18 minutes ago, sqidd said:

White?

Would love white if possible.

White is what Toynami/Aoshima went with, whereas CMs went with a crazy gunmetal gray color and Gakken's was a weird off-white that didn't match the rest of the white. The nice thing about white over blue is that if you try to match up different Sentinel's later you won't have a blue and green or a blue and red (or, hopefully, a black/dark gray for the shadow tread... but that's a pipe dream far in the future).

6 minutes ago, vladykins said:

Would love white if possible.

White is what Toynami/Aoshima went with, whereas CMs went with a crazy gunmetal gray color and Gakken's was a weird off-white that didn't match the rest of the white. The nice thing about white over blue is that if you try to match up different Sentinel's later you won't have a blue and green or a blue and red (or, hopefully, a black/dark gray for the shadow tread... but that's a pipe dream far in the future).

I was thinking I would go white myself too. I figured the blue could work...........:p

I just found a Beagle Stick ride armor at Mandarake for 32,000. I *almost* bought it, but since I just bought the Sentinel version of Stick and I know the look I would get if this showed up right now right after my Sentinel Stick.  :lol:

Box has "some" damage which they call heavy damage, but toy looks excellent. Cloth doesn't even look disintegrated yet.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1140330710&ref=list&keyword=mospeada&lang=en

Please buy this before I change my mind.

3 hours ago, vladykins said:

I just found a Beagle Stick ride armor at Mandarake for 32,000. I *almost* bought it, but since I just bought the Sentinel version of Stick and I know the look I would get if this showed up right now right after my Sentinel Stick.  :lol:

Box has "some" damage which they call heavy damage, but toy looks excellent. Cloth doesn't even look disintegrated yet.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1140330710&ref=list&keyword=mospeada&lang=en

Please buy this before I change my mind.

I bought a MISB unit from Jenius a year ago. The suit looked mint...............................until I moved it.:rofl: Not his fault/problem obviously.

Someone was asking at one point if people were interested in replacements. Too bad that was vaporware. Jenius has a great video of how to fix your existing one with RIT dye (I think). Yeah, I'm way too lazy/busy to do that.:D Boiling water!?!?!?! That's like effort level 9000!!!

Well, gotta get out of here and go to the gym.

16 hours ago, Rhubarbarian said:

I've been on the fence about buying a Beagle for a while and that's probably the best price I'm gonna see (certainly better than the $1k I saw at Frank & Sons before the pandemic started). Thanks for the heads' up vladykins! 

Glad you picked it up. It was tempting me for a bit!

On 9/18/2020 at 3:20 PM, sqidd said:

Someone was asking at one point if people were interested in replacements. Too bad that was vaporware. Jenius has a great video of how to fix your existing one with RIT dye (I think). Yeah, I'm way too lazy/busy to do that.:D Boiling water!?!?!?! That's like effort level 9000!!!

I did the dye job on my Scott's jammies just this weekend. I'm pleased with the result. Now I don't have red flakes coming off every time I look at it.

IMG_20200920_101556.jpg

Edited by magicsp00n

19 minutes ago, magicsp00n said:

I did the dye job on my Scott's jammies just this weekend. I'm pleased with the result. Now I don't have red flakes coming off every time I look at it.

IMG_20200920_101556.jpg

Looks great! Even though he doesn't look very happy about it.:p

guys, I'm looking to try and get the larger base parts for the Riobot bases (so the 4 pieces that clip in around the base that comes with the Ride armour) does anyone know where i could get or who I could buy them off of, or a forum I could ask in?

28 minutes ago, sqidd said:

They are. Want one? I got one left.;)

Oh I'm good. I passed on the Sentinel Legioss for now. Still have all my Toynami Alphas & 4 Betas! B))

If Sentinel does the Dark Legioss, then I might take the plunge. :D