Posted in the 'Wanted' forum, but thought I'd post here as well.

Would like to buy just the Mars Gallant Pistol that comes with the Toynami MPC Cyclone / Beagle Mospeada toy (see attached picture).

Just looking for the pistol only, as mine was missing from my MPC Rand Cyclone, recently purchased from ebay :(

Willing to pay US$25 + shipping for the pistol.

If anybody wants to part with their Mars Gallant, please PM me.

Easy 25 bucks :D

Graham

You can have one of mine for free. No need to pay for shipping either. Time to give something back to the people that run the site and pay for the bills (Shawn & Graham) ;)

Shoot me a pm with your address and I'll ship it tomorrow.

You can have one of mine for free. No need to pay for shipping either. Time to give something back to the people that run the site and pay for the bills (Shawn & Graham) ;)

You know who doesn't suck at life? ------------->Ignacio Ocamica (This guy right here) Well played Sir.

Extremely, extremely grateful. Really thanks a lot.

I'm really quite anal about missing parts and this was just bugging me so much.

Graham

Picked up the CM's Unmanned Drone Dark Legioss, pretty cool, although it's a bit of a nuisance that you have to remove the hand the attach it in Armo-Fighter mode.

Although I found that I can actually store the magazine by sloting it into the back of the gun when in fighter mode.

Graham

Graham,

you have the legioss/tread iota(green) set from CM, right? Have you noticed if your rear landing gears are glued or attached in any way to the gear bay door? I transformed the legioss into fighter, tried to open the main gear door and there was nothing there! I moved the toy around, heard s metal rattle and looked inside the leg to see the entire landing gear flopping around. When I fished it out, there was no glue marks, or any indication that it was secured in any way other than sheer dumb luck and maybe a sprinkle of ankle magic! I am not fond of the fighter mode anyway, so not a big deal as it never could rest on the landing gear anyway, but I thought it strange and wanted to warn you, especially if you have small kids who might have the tendency of trying to swallow a metal landing.

Twich

Sorry, having just read what I wrote, I come across as an illiterate dolt, or someone not familiar with English...

I am neither, I just have a Kindle Fire that likes to auto correct me and obviously isn't used to my wording.

Twich

Absolutely beautiful!

Wish we had toys that looked like that.

The greenie has always been the best looking of the bunch IMO.

Unlike, Macross, I can never remember the official model numbers of the mecha in Mospeada, so I just call the Legioss's red, blue and greenie :p

Graham

I posted in the For Sale thread, but wanted to post here as well (shameless plug :ph34r: ):

For those interested in a Masterpiece Rand Cyclone that is nearly new, I have one up for sale for either a reasonable price or trade for certain figures.

If your interested, please pop on over there and check it out!

Thanks

OK - Who has a Gosu resin kit on their workbench?

Yamato - have you started your 1/48th line of Legioss yet? MANY repaint and limited versions for the taking!

CMs - Jim Jeep and figure set?

WAVE - Why 1/72nd for heaven's sake?

Ahhhh, questions I wish I had the answer to. I still want that Gosu kit though. Can't find it anywhere.

Beautiful box art!

If only Yamato could get Tenjin to do their box art . . . . but wait, that would probably bring the price even higher!

Still, it would kind of be cool to have box art that you actually WANT to hang on your wall.

Sigh, Yamato could knock a Legioss toy out of the park, they're smaller and simpler than most valkyries - the only tough parts are detail and proportion and Yamato is a master at that. They have so many examples to work from and improve upon, and there are a lot of canon recolor options (not to mention non-canon ones - heh, brownie CF VF-1 paint scheme just cuz' they can . . . . ).

Heck, all they have to do is order one from Captain America to get a good visual reference!

Someday Yamato, please.

Edited by NeoverseOmega