Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

7 hours ago, grogall said:

Anyone know what the big 4 means on the shipper box? I didn't see it on any of the other DX shipper boxes... Maybe a countdown for the four skulls!? 🤪

Yes. The VF-1S Mechanic Edition is the Event Exclusive Item #4 from the previous Tamashii Nation 2023 Event. Here's the list:

list.jpg.f9267792546a4f6813eb96f5b3830a79.jpg

But yeah, countdown is also cool. :good: 

Got this last night, I was expecting a bigger box.  it's 1/3 the size of my Yamato 1/48 Stealth w/ Fast Packs. So far, So Good start for my 1st Bandai 1/48. added it next to my ultra rare 1984 Pre-Production Strike Valkyrie for comparison,  its wild the 1/48 is bigger ,but in a smaller box then the 1/55.:)

I just snagged a good deal for an Armored GBP Kit, for $39.00 with free shipping. that should give it more dress-up options.

my last Toy Purchase for 2023 until April 2024 excluding open preorders. looks to be a nice swan song for the year.;)

IMG20231207113222.jpg

IMG20231207113320.jpg

IMG20231207113805.jpg

IMG20231207122720.jpg

1 hour ago, Spark-O-Matic said:

Got this last night, I was expecting a bigger box.  it's 1/3 the size of my Yamato 1/48 Stealth w/ Fast Packs. So far, So Good start for my 1st Bandai 1/48. added it next to my ultra rare 1984 Pre-Production Strike Valkyrie for comparison,  its wild the 1/48 is bigger ,but in a smaller box then the 1/55.:)

I just snagged a good deal for an Armored GBP Kit, for $39.00 with free shipping. that should give it more dress-up options.

my last Toy Purchase for 2023 until April 2024 excluding open preorders. looks to be a nice swan song for the year.;)

IMG20231207113222.jpg

IMG20231207113320.jpg

IMG20231207113805.jpg

IMG20231207122720.jpg

Well welcome to the party... now it's slowly time to get the rest. VF-1D is my favorite so far and comes with the fan racer after that you might get the Roy and a GBP. 😉

Ultra Rare pre-production 1/55 Strike 1s Chunky Monkey? I don’t think so @Spark-O-Matic

There is that same one on listed on Manda (long gone) and I believe that two members here on the boards have it also with the same packaging. There is also one copy in display at my hobby shop in Vancouver, B.C. that is also up for grabs (might be close to 3k Beaver Dollars) also with the same packaging.

BUT…. There is that high chance that it will be discoloured and fragile due to age. 

Edit: Is there a proper history behind that specific 1/55 Chunky Monkey Strike 1s written somewhere (not the AI semi cobbled hodgepodge that seems be floating around)? 

Edited by borgified

I think @Spark-O-Matic is saying that this 1/55 Chunky Monkey 1a in this specific box packaging is Ultra Rare @Shawn.

Manda’s listing for the exact packing with the same 1/55 Chunky Monkey valk is listed below. 

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1228876882&ref=list&keyword=マクロス 1%2F55&lang=en&deviceId=1

I have zero knowledge about how many in the world have been made and available. 

34 minutes ago, borgified said:

Ultra Rare pre-production 1/55 Strike 1s Chunky Monkey? I don’t think so @Spark-O-Matic

There is that same one on listed on Manda (long gone) and I believe that two members here on the boards have it also with the same packaging. There is also one copy in display at my hobby shop in Vancouver, B.C. that is also up for grabs (might be close to 3k Beaver Dollars) also with the same packaging.

BUT…. There is that high chance that it will be discoloured and fragile due to age. 

Edit: Is there a proper history behind that specific 1/55 Chunky Monkey Strike 1s written somewhere (not the AI semi cobbled hodgepodge that seems be floating around)? 

I meant Ultra Rare Early Production 1/55. Sorry I should have reread everything before posting it.

you see one 1985 Strike Valkyrie for every hundred Jetfire's so this version is a much rarer variant like a Masushiro is for Jetfire It's a 1984 not the regular 1985 Strike Valkyrie. all the trademarks are 1983/84 and all the paperwork was slightly different from the 1985 including a few of the stickers on the sheets, it was possibility a early-production vender sample but without further paperwork that's just a guess. like many things from that era.

IMG20231207193600.jpg.b84deed5b83e91ab28b2d3922b32565b.jpg

I'll be the first to admit I am a model kit guy-only dabble in the toys, but could you be more specific about "specific box packaging"
This looks like a generic 1/55 Bandai Strike Valkyrie box, please tell me what is different so I can learn, and we can document the info in the 1/55 thread?

I know the boxes came in Smooth and Textured cardboard. We've seen Big West/Tatsunoku stickered variants.
We've seen Italian versions with half the box cut away, and  regularly sized ones from France or Taiwan with different text or missing Bandai logos.

What indicators are there that this is considered a possible Vendor Sample?
I see it has the back plate Bandai stickers covering the Takatoku logos, but that all early versions.

Is the box 80% of the size of a normal strike valk or something extraordinary like that? I feel like an idiot asking again, but I'm asking again LOL 

:p

The Strikes were initially released in 1984, with 90,000 shipped by the end that year.
https://tamashiiweb.com/t_kokkaku/64/?wovn=en#

9 hours ago, Radioguy said:

Well, I did grab one from *gulp* LP, and it arrived in immaculate condition.

Nice!  Lol, congrats.  I'm still waiting on my copy.  I ordered it about 3 weeks ago?  Assuming I'm in for the long haul with this.  Not what I initially thought since I figured they had some "in stock" when I ordered.  But oh wells.  Fingers crossed but glad to hear the good news that LP customers are getting orders fulfilled!

image.jpeg.477a5e9f49cf497d829e6c0d5e67e8a1.jpeg

Today is the fifth Anniversary of the first release, of Bandai Spirit’s, DX Chogokin, Macross Valkyrie Project, which they had been working on since 2015. So I want to post a recap of what has happened so far with this project!

As of now we have had 13 independent releases, with 7 Different Valkyries and 2 secondary releases, plus 4 Accessories sets so the overview is…

Valkyries

1.    Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (First Press Limited Edition), 29 December 2018 (TV)
3.    Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Valkyrie (Maximilian Jenius), 21 September 2019 (TV)
4.    Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1S Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo), 23 November 2019 (Movie)
6.    Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Valkyrie (Hayao Kakizaki), August 2020 (Movie)
7.     Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1S Valkyrie (Roy Focker Special), 28 November 2020 (TV)
9.    Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1D Valkyrie & Fan Racer, July 2021 (TV)
10.  Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) & Armored Part Set VF-1J, 25 September 2021 (2nd Release) VF-1J Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (TV)
12.   Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Valkyrie (Angel Bird), January 2023 (TV)
13.   Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1S Strike Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (Mechanical Edition) (2nd Release) VF-1S Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo), 17 November 2023 (Movie)

14.  Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VT-1 Valkyrie Super Ostrich (Hikaru Ichijo) July 2024 (Movie)

Accessories

2.    Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 Missile set for VF-1, June 2019 (TV/Movie)
5.     Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 Strike/Super Parts Set for Movie edition VF-1, December 2019 (Movie)
8.     Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 Super Parts Set for TV Edition VF-1, December 2020 (TV)
11.    Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 Armored Part Set VF-1J, September 2021 (TV)

* the numbers are for release order, I have not included rereleases of the accessory sets!

Teased (But no word on release)

Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Super Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) 011 (Movie) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2019)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Super Valkyrie (Maximilian Jenius) 013 (Movie) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2019)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1S Armored Valkyrie (Roy Focker Special) (TV) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2020)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (Maximilian Jenius) (TV) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2020)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/1800 SDF 1 Macross (TV) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2022)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VT-1 (Super Ostrich) (Movie) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2023).... Release (July 2024)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (TV) Clear & Chrome Parts, Chogokin 50th Anna. (TAMASHII NATIONS 2023) (August 2024)

image.png.78712c574fc4d17fe6552b6d446074d1.png

Overview (The Good, The Bad and the really Ugly)

The Good. All in all Bandai has hit it out of the park with this project in 1/48! The Valk’s in most parts look excellent in any of the three modes that they can be transformed into. From Fighter, Gerwalk or Batroid, they look stunning and handle fantastic, in all three! The pose-ability is in a class of it’s own. They are super stable and fun to play with. The ABS colors are even and crisp.  The printing although a little overdone is precise and cleanly executed. The metal parts make the Valk’s easy to handle and transform in most parts (although it does take some praxis). The accessories fit precise and stay on very sturdy.  

The Releases have in most parts been fluent, with a few surprises in-between the VF-1D with Fan Racer was a nice surprise, the VT-1 (Super Ostrich) with 4 figures and tent will continue the gimmick add-ins. Some off the already released Valk’s 2nd. Release, could have been handled differently in most part, Hence Mechanical Edition should have been released with a VF-1A (Hikaru Ichijo) (Movie) 011, But all in all the releases have been very positive although for some a little on the slow side, while others a bit too fast… I for myself, haven’t been disappointed with the releases. The VF-1D is still my Favorite! My favorite gimmick was that you can change the emblems on the Strike/Super packs!

The Bad! That Bandai has problems with numbering the stabilizers is honestly a little disturbing. The numbering should always match the side that your looking at, coherent for the Left or Right side, and not when the fins are folded. That they still haven’t fixed the leg pegs to fit better with or without super parts is also very surprising since its should be an easy fix! That the movie versions don’t have the Skull emblem printed on them is also a little annoying! That Bandai hasn’t seen fit too include missile accessories with this toy is also very annoying since these are getting hard to come by and getting very expensive! That they actually glued the strike/super parts (Mechanical Detail) together at the beginning was actually very shocking since Yamato had this figured out almost 20 years ago. Although I must say that the (Mechanical Edition) parts look stunning and it’s nice that you don’t have to buy the clear parts separately! Here again, though they should have done this sooner! I also wish they would stop teasing us with things we can’t buy! 

The really Ugly. The prices for these is getting out of hand! And its sad that they are Japanese exclusives. After all Robotech the Macross Saga was released world wide and the fan base is everywhere! So why limit these to Japan Only!? That Bandai with TAMASHII NATIONS is making it a P.I.T.A. with every new release as also concerning! From Retail to Tamashii Web Shop to Lottery, it’s getting out of hand! The should just release everything, everywhere! That they haven’t released more Missile sets is also very annoying since you almost need 4 or 5 if you have the complete collection up too now! The worse thing for me with this series is the stands! I find them hideous and should have had a complete rework! 

image.png.9ad85f426815eff354761539fb502514.png

And my hopes and Wishes…

I’m sure that with the tease of the VT-1 (Super Ostrich), the VE-1 (Elintseeker) will follow in it’s path! I’m also hopeful that the D.Y.R.L. Skull Squadron will get more releases next year, Hopefully completing the whole squadron, there are still lots of Valks that Bandai can release but I’m not much into Fantasy models hence the VF-1J Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (TV) (Clear & Chrome Parts) or other not seen fantasy models that Yamato made. Some might like these gimmicks, but for me they are not that interesting, and I’m sure I will pass on them! But after all is said I give these toys a more then positive review and it will be hard for future companies to beat what Bandai Sprits has done with this project… Unless they someday decide to make a 1/35 version which in most parts will be way too large for my apartment…

For the following five years, I hope they release most of the following Valkyries…

Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A/S Super Valkyrie (Maximilian Jenius) (Mechanical Edition) (Movie) 013 Skull Squadron
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Super Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (Mechanical Edition) (Movie) 011 Skull Squadron 
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1S Armored/Strike Valkyrie (Roy Focker) (Mechanical Edition) (Movie) 001 Skull Squadron with GBP
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VT-1 Valkyrie (Super Ostrich) (Mechanical Edition) (Movie)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VE-1 Valkyrie (Elintseeker) (Mechanical Edition) (Movie)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Valkyrie (Brownie/Cannon Fodder) (TV)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Valkyrie (Hayao Kakizaki) (TV)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Maximilian Jenius) (Mechanical Edition) (TV)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Milia Fallyna Jenius) (Mechanical Edition) (TV)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Valkyrie (Alaska Base) (TV)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Valkyrie (Cavaliers) (TV)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Valkyrie (Blazer Squadron) (TV)

Accessories 

Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 Strike/Super Parts Set for VF-1 (Mechanical Edition), incl. Missile set (Movie)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 Super Parts Set for VF-1 (Mechanical Edition), incl. Missile set (TV)

image.jpeg.9a30d3f4629c1e20383b4a48f71b88fb.jpeg

With this, I hope everyone will get their version of the Valk that they wish for, sooner rather then later! And the rest all the best for the new year!

Guido

Edited by grogall

1 hour ago, grogall said:

Today is the fifth Anniversary of the first release, of Bandai Spirit’s, DX Chogokin, Valkyrie Project which they had been working on since 2015, So I want to post an overview of what has happened so far with this project…

As of now we have had 13 independent releases, with 7 Different Valkyries and 2 secondary releases, plus 4 Accessories sets so the overview is…

Valkyries

1.    Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (First Press Limited Edition), 29 December 2018 (TV)
3.    Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Valkyrie (Maximilian Jenius), 21 September 2019 (TV)
4.    Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1S Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo), 23 November 2019 (Movie)
6.    Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Valkyrie (Hayao Kakizaki), August 2020 (Movie)
7.     Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1S Valkyrie (Roy Focker Special), 28 November 2020 (TV)
10.   Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) & Armored Part Set VF-1J, 25 September 2021 (2nd Release) VF-1J Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (TV)
13.   Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1S Strike Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (Mechanical Edition) (2nd Release) VF-1S Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo), 17 November 2023 (Movie)

Accessories

5.     Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 Strike/Super Parts Set for Movie edition VF-1, December 2019 (Movie)
8.     Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 Super Parts Set for TV Edition VF-1, December 2020 (TV)

* the numbers are for release order, I have not included rereleases of the accessory sets!

Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Super Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) 011 (Movie) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2019)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Super Valkyrie (Maximilian Jenius) 013 (Movie) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2019)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1S Armored Valkyrie (Roy Focker Special) (TV) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2020)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (Maximilian Jenius) (TV) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2020)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/2000 SDF 1 Macross (TV) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2022)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VT-1 (Super Ostrich) (Movie) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2023)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (TV) Clear & Chrome Parts, Chogokin 50th Anna. (TAMASHII NATIONS 2023)

The Good. All in all Bandai has hit it out of the park with this project in 1/48! The Valk’s in most parts look excellent in any of the three modes that they can be transformed into. From Fighter, Gerwalk or Batroid, they look stunning and handle fantastic, in all three! The pose-ability is in a class of it’s own. They are super stable and fun to play with. The ABS colors are even and crisp.  The printing although a little overdone is precise and cleanly executed. The metal parts make the Valk’s easy to handle and transform in most parts (although it does take some praxis). The accessories fit precise and stay on very sturdy.  

The Releases have in most parts been fluent, with a few surprises in-between the VF-1D with Fan Racer was a nice surprise, the VT-1 (Super Ostrich with 4 figures and tent will continue the gimmick add-ins. Some off the already released Valk’s 2nd. Release, could have been handled differently in most part, Hence Mechanical Edition should have been released with a VF-1A (Hikaru Ichijo) (Movie) 011, But all in all the releases have been very positive although for some a little on the slow side, while others a bit too fast… I for myself, haven’t been disappointed with the releases. The VF-1D is still my Favorite! My favorite gimmick was that you can change the emblems on the Strike/Super packs!

The Bad! That Bandai has problems with numbering the stabilizers is honestly a little disturbing. The numbering should always match the side that your looking at, coherent for the Left or Right side, and not when the fins are folded. That they still haven’t fixed the leg pegs to fit better with or without super parts is also very surprising since its should be an easy fix! That the movie versions don’t have the Skull emblem printed on them is also a little annoying! That Bandai hasn’t seen fit too include missile accessories with this toy is also very annoying since these are getting hard to come by and getting very expensive! That they actually glued the strike/super parts (Mechanical Detail) together at the beginning was actually very shocking since Yamato had this figured out almost 20 years ago. Although I must say that the (Mechanical Edition) parts look stunning and it’s nice that you don’t have to buy the clear parts separately! Here again, though they should have done this sooner! I also wish they would stop teasing us with things we can’t buy! 

The really Ugly. The prices for these is getting out of hand! And its sad that they are Japanese exclusives. After all Robotech the Macross Saga was released world wide and the fan base is everywhere! So why limit these to Japan Only!? That Bandai with TAMASHII NATIONS is making it a P.I.T.A. with every new release as also concerning! From Retail to Tamashii Web Shop to Lottery, it’s getting out of hand! The should just release everything, everywhere! That they haven’t released more Missile sets is also very annoying since you almost need 4 or 5 if you have the complete collection up too now! The worse thing for me with this series is the stands! I find them hideous and should have had a complete rework! 

And my hopes and Wishes…

I’m sure that with the tease of the VT-1 (Super Ostrich), the VE-1 (Elintseeker) will follow in it’s path! I’m also hopeful that the D.Y.R.L. Skull Squadron will get more releases next year, Hopefully completing the whole squadron, there are still lots of Valks that Bandai can release but I’m not much into Fantasy models hence the VF-1J Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (TV) (Clear & Chrome Parts) or other not seen fantasy models that Yamato made. Some might like these gimmicks, but for me they are not that interesting, and I’m sure I will pass on them! But after all is said I give these toys a more then positive review and it will be hard for future companies to beat what Bandai Sprits has done with this project… Unless they someday decide to make a 1/35 version which in most parts will be way too large for my apartment…

For the following five years, I hope they release most of the following Valkyries…

Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Super Valkyrie (Maximilian Jenius) (Mechanical Edition) (Movie) 013 Skull Squadron
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Super Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (Mechanical Edition) (Movie) 011 Skull Squadron 
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1S Armored/Strike Valkyrie (Roy Focker) (Mechanical Edition) (Movie) 001 Skull Squadron with GBP
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VT-1 Valkyrie (Super Ostrich) (Mechanical Edition) (Movie)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VE-1 Valkyrie (Elintseeker) (Mechanical Edition) (Movie)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Maximilian Jenius) (Mechanical Edition) (TV)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Milia Fallyna Jenius) (Mechanical Edition) (TV)

Accessories 

Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 Strike/Super Parts Set for VF-1 (Mechanical Edition), incl. Missile set (Movie)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 Super Parts Set for VF-1 (Mechanical Edition), incl. Missile set (TV)

With this, I hope everyone will get their version of the Valk that they wish for, sooner rather then later! And the rest all the best for the new year!

Guido

Dry nice recollection. I am all in for the list as you’ve outlined it, but would add a VF-X TEST and possibly a Mechanical VF-1.

i do have one question though, what if the BLAZER SQUADRON?

4 hours ago, grogall said:

Today is the fifth Anniversary of the first release, of Bandai Spirit’s, DX Chogokin, Valkyrie Project which they had been working on since 2015, So I want to post an overview of what has happened so far with this project…

Valkyries

10.   Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) & Armored Part Set VF-1J, 25 September 2021 (2nd Release) VF-1J Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (TV)

Accessories

Bandai DX Chogokin 1/2000 SDF 1 Macross (TV) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2022)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VT-1 (Super Ostrich) (Movie) (TAMASHII NATIONS 2023)
Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1J Valkyrie (Hikaru Ichijo) (TV) Clear & Chrome Parts, Chogokin 50th Anna. (TAMASHII NATIONS 2023)

The Releases have in most parts been fluent, with a few surprises in-between the VF-1D with Fan Racer was a nice surprise, the VT-1 (Super Ostrich with 4 figures and tent will continue the gimmick add-ins. Some off the already released Valk’s 2nd. Release, could have been handled differently in most part, Hence Mechanical Edition should have been released with a VF-1A (Hikaru Ichijo) (Movie) 011, But all in all the releases have been very positive although for some a little on the slow side, while others a bit too fast… I for myself, haven’t been disappointed with the releases. The VF-1D is still my Favorite! My favorite gimmick was that you can change the emblems on the Strike/Super packs!

And my hopes and Wishes…

Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1A Super Valkyrie (Maximilian Jenius) (Mechanical Edition) (Movie) 013 Skull Squadron

Accessories 

Guido

In honor of the fifth anniversary of the DX Chogokin VF-1 line I've just enrolled my DX Hikaru VF-1J in kindergarten.

I put the VF-1S with fast pack on the fighter stand that came with the first release VF-1J. It’s wobbly perhaps due to the extra weight from the fast pack but seems to hold. Anyone else doing this? Any concerns with the durability of the flight stand if left on display long-term?

5FAC2DFD-2538-4E37-8963-DF7D582D9AE5.jpeg

Edited by locidm

2 hours ago, locidm said:

I put the VF-1S with fast pack on the fighter stand that came with the first release VF-1J. It’s wobbly perhaps due to the extra weight from the fast pack but seems to hold. Anyone else doing this? Any concerns with the durability of the flight stand if left on display long-term?

5FAC2DFD-2538-4E37-8963-DF7D582D9AE5.jpeg

I would definitely say so.  I mounted mine on there and that stupid clear plastic mount formed a stress fracture in a matter of minutes.  I'll see if I can find the photo.

Here it is:

Edited by Chronocidal