NICE!! Benson13, You are one of the few i've ever seen to have those awesome Zentradi capital ships.

I waited a while to get them. Everywhere I found them they were always $40 USD minimum a piece. Then one day on evilbay I saw all of them for $80 locally. I watched that auction end like 3 times before it got down to that price.

I'll be glad when we move into our new house. The basement will have one half of it as a TV/display/video-board game room with one entire wall covered by custom-built Cherry wood and glass display cases with one-way smoked glass (so when the lights are off, you can't see the items), frontlit by led strip lighting, and a 4'x8' finished plywood gaming table. We've been negotiating the spare room in the basement and doing a "theme room." So far, it's leaning towards Hikaru's Macross quarters (next to Max/Milia's). One small room will be built under the stairs that will hold all of the unbuilt kits. I can't wait!

We will be moving, hopefully soon as well. The house just needs to be, well, cleaned. Other than that, we're going to have a toy room, then an actual office, room for child, and of course, ours. I want to get one of those oak tables that can flip the top to become a large poker table. I have too many toys now, that I can't do anything with, except keep them in boxes, and tons of model kits that I want to finish, but in an apartment, it just doesn't work the way I want it to. Ugh, hopefully this year.

Here's my current collection except for the Queadluun-Rau Max which I had in another cabinet.

IMG_2549.jpg

This cabinet was initially designed for Zoids, so it's also good for Valks in Fighter mode since it's deep but only has a low vertical clearance (which is why I display only in Fighter).

Still working on selling off my Zoids since I grew tired of them and I just want to fill this mostly with Valks.

I know murphy that looks horribly pathetic :rolleyes: (sarcasm intended).

Seriously my eyes bleed from the awesomeness.. What's the chain for by the way? Earthquake country?

Nice display. I think you need a few more Rei's though :D

Probably not, it's only less half of my Rei collection, most of which are kept in boxes because they are too big for the cabinet. :D

I agree. I just zoomed in on them. Why so many? :unsure:

She's one of my most favorite female anime character, that's why. :lol:

Impressive......most impressive! Love the set up, kamadoma! So, what's going into the empty space in the top left hand corner, more 1/60 V2 VF-1's ;) ?

Yeah, I want to maximize the spaces with VF-1's since four of them can fit in one. I still need to have a riser made like the one on the top right, though. I actually moved the 1D to that empty space so that the top-right shelf would be a Max-only space. Still hoping Yamato would reissue the 1J.

Murphy, gotta say, I love the man cave look. That's a place you can really getaway, and just chill. Nice collection.

thanks guys!!

I know murphy that looks horribly pathetic :rolleyes: (sarcasm intended).

Seriously my eyes bleed from the awesomeness.. What's the chain for by the way? Earthquake country?

I have five nephews ages 2-7 and since i cannot find a locking mechanism for the detofs, i do it the ghetto way and chain it closed with a lock,(i weave it through the doors). It also keeps drunk adults out thinking that they are toy "transformers". Is it weird that i don't care if they destroy my pool table but if they break my Macross toys i go apeshit?

I usually leave it open and unlocked but when i have parties or family come over i lock it tighter than fort knox.

Edited by Murphy

Here's my current collection except for the Queadluun-Rau Max which I had in another cabinet.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/ninja71519863/IMG_2549.jpg

i finally get to see your collection. Very nice set-up! Reitarded na reitarded... :)

If that's pathetic then my collection is crap! :)

Awesome cramped display... Next only to frogze insane display (and maybe also ruski's)...

thanks guys!!

Is it weird that i don't care if they destroy my pool table but if they break my Macross toys i go apeshit?

I usually leave it open and unlocked but when i have parties or family come over i lock it tighter than fort knox.

Hahahahaaha! NOPE!!

I would seriously go banana sandwiches on someone if they touched any of my Macross toys. All offensive options would be on the table to include "Shock and Awe" of the face.

Hi guys, well here is my small collection of Yamato Valks. I finally got a display cabinet that could fit some of them. I know, it's green, but at 40 bucks at Ikea, i just couldnt pass it up. It surprisingly doesnt look too bad with the valks colors. I'm thinking about getting another one for my other figures just cause they're so cheap, hopefully it will still be on sale next time i go.

med_gallery_14969_551_611669.jpg

med_gallery_14969_551_3151121.jpg

med_gallery_14969_551_2616484.jpg

med_gallery_14969_551_2321596.jpg

med_gallery_14969_551_2306370.jpg

med_gallery_14969_551_1721915.jpg

med_gallery_14969_551_1853914.jpg

What better way to top off the "Yamato" valks display other than with a "Yamato" hehe

med_gallery_14969_551_1942278.jpg

ben

Edited by Boomstik01

I love how there is no gravity in you room! Awesome!!

Eventually I will reveal my complete customs as soon as four more custom valks are finished. I've been so caught up on the 1/6 figures and went a little nuts. Great collection guys. Keep the pics coming!

I love how there is no gravity in you room! Awesome!!

Eventually I will reveal my complete customs as soon as four more custom valks are finished. I've been so caught up on the 1/6 figures and went a little nuts. Great collection guys. Keep the pics coming!

I have two unassembled 1S kits, 2 1J kits, and 1 1A kits waiting to customize. I'm keeping the 1S kits for possible Minmay Guard customs if that never happens, and I'm not too sure about the 1J kits, but I gotta look into dying the plastics, if that's possible. I might have to do my own Max and Milia customs if they never reissue those. The 1A, I have something planned for that. I hope to put those on display sometime.

GMANIFESS is fearless. Once I have my own da, na, na, na, na, mancave! I may have a few valks hanging around. Unfortunately that will be until I find a new job. Also depending on there 30th Anniversary releases, I decided I'm going to hunt down some V.1 VT and VE-1's. At first I thought they were as ugly as the first girl I ever hooked up with but they've grown on me (unlike her).

Here's a pic on the current mancave area I'm working with.

2012-06-13_00-24-40_351.jpg

Edited by Benson13

GMANIFESS is fearless. Once I have my own da, na, na, na, na, mancave! I may have a few valks hanging around. Unfortunately that will be until I find a new job. Also depending on there 30th Anniversary releases, I decided I'm going to hunt down some V.1 VT and VE-1's. At first I thought they were as ugly as the first girl I ever hooked up with but they've grown on me (unlike her).

Here's a pic on the current mancave area I'm working with.

Nice Cymbal set you got there. Are they all Ziljian? I have an old Pearl set in storage with a few. Don't know if they are any good or not. I'm not really a drummer. When you drum, do your valks ever fall over?

Nice set up, Benson13! I specially like that VF-2SS kit on the table, right next to Rodimus Prime. Very cool!

I just got the VF-2SS today. I'm really excited about building it because there isn't a toy out for it yet. As for the Rodimus, that toy is extremely special to my because it was a gift from my little brother while he was away in the U.S. Army. Thanks for the compliments connor99.

Nice Cymbal set you got there. Are they all Ziljian? I have an old Pearl set in storage with a few. Don't know if they are any good or not. I'm not really a drummer. When you drum, do your valks ever fall over?

I haven't played with them around yet. I let a buddy of mine borrow it for a year to teach his kids how to play. Now that I have it back the bass drums are stuffed and the kit is silenced since I don't want the upper floors of my cheap apartment complex coming down on me. As for the kit it's a Pearl 10 piece on a rack with 8 cymbals when it's fully assembled. The cymbals are all Zildjian except for a Wuhan for a little trash.