If you want to see pictures of the actual product, not the ones published by Yamato, then I can't help cause I didn't get them. I can show you pics of FockerĀ“s weathered VF-1S (has the same weathering aproach) Hikaru's VF-1S has shading but no pannel lines.

Thank you for offering. I have managed to find random pictures of the VF-1S 1/60 but not the VF-1As obviously because they are less popular. The thing is i'm not crazy about the off white of the DYRL scheme so the weathering makes it more appealing to me. If i get one i'll post photos.

The first thing I setup in my new home after moving in is the TV and the Macross displays in the living room. Nothing fancy yet. I just unpacked a few of the 1/48 VF-1s, 1/72 Zentraedi mecha and a 1/60 VF-25F. Very clean and simple display for now. I will probably put other Macross stuff on display in the office room. But that is later.

The three Macross dioramas are packed and stored in one of the the guest rooms. I will hopefully be able to bring those at the next MacrossCon on October.

post-7534-0-66492800-1343263014_thumb.jpeg

post-7534-0-89605200-1343263032_thumb.jpegpost-7534-0-89656400-1343263052_thumb.jpeg

Guys where are you getting these stands and shelfs?

Ikea, the display case is called the Detolf.

And Ron, so far so good on the display. Real clean looking. Will you have a large diorama area set aside as well?

Edited by Benson13

Ok now how about the model stands? And thank you for that info.

The clear acrylic ones with 3 prongs are from Flightpose.com. I just got a few and they are good to hook.

The first thing I setup in my new home after moving in is the TV and the Macross displays in the living room. Nothing fancy yet. I just unpacked a few of the 1/48 VF-1s, 1/72 Zentraedi mecha and a 1/60 VF-25F. Very clean and simple display for now. I will probably put other Macross stuff on display in the office room. But that is later.

The three Macross dioramas are packed and stored in one of the the guest rooms. I will hopefully be able to bring those at the next MacrossCon on October.

I really like how you put the books behind their corresponding VF.

I really like how you put the books behind their corresponding VF.

Thanks Stark. A blank background looked a little dull, so I put the Master File books to good use.

As for the display stand MichaelS, they are flightpose display stand by lost and found toys. Here is link to those stands at HLJ.

http://www.hlj.com/product/LFTFP-400

I got those display stands from HLJ and eBay.

Does Yamato still sell the arm stands? I like the flightpose alot but wouldn't mind some of the arms as well.

Good luck on the Launch Arms. If you can get one for under $60 snatch it up. They aren't really hard to come by so much as finding one with a good price.

See, this thread is perfect for winning this contest: BigBadToyStore Photo Contest

I see a few people on here that definitely might have a chance at winning... ahem... kicker.... I might just enter your photos for you and when you win 1st place, be sure to buy me something from BBTS. =]

I'm back!!! Woot woot!!!

Sure you can. You have my permission to use them. I don't have enough skills to put them all in one image. If you win we can split it.

I love the weathering job you did on the 25, 1J, and 11. Did you use an airbrush for that?

Seriously dude.....you neeeeed to step out of the 80's! There's these things called CD's now...LOL :p

Seriously dude..... you neeeeed to step out of the 90's! There's this thing called digital distribution now...LOL :p

Sorta fixed?

Seriously dude..... you neeeeed to step out of the 90's! There's this thing called digital distribution now...LOL :p

Sorta fixed?

Screw that! Physical media fo' LIFE! (that I will in turn rip into my own digital media files and carefully salt away the physical media so it doesn't get damaged)

Edited by xrentonx

Screw that! Physical media fo' LIFE! (that I will in turn rip into my own digital media files and carefully salt away the physical media so it doesn't get damaged)

Yeah, I actually prefer to rip my stuff from CD to flac for use at home.

Pfff.... antiquities, you kids know nothing. Gramophones or gtfo! :p

You darn kids and your fancy recorded media. In my day if we wanted to listen to music we had to play it ourselves; and we had to MAKE our own instraments out of old wash buckets and string. GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

:lol:

Let's have a poll here----Change the name of this thread to Shaorin's Antique Electronics Pics..... :D

Come on Shaorin...I KNOW you gotta have a badass Pioneer LaserDisc Player somewhere over there..let's see it!

Edited by derex3592