The release date on the tamashii site shows 7/20 , so that’s what you should go by .   Since it’s a regular release, stores do get them before release date but they do not normally ship them out a week earlier .

perhaps you read the email wrong or MyKombini is just making sure you will pay them on time .  It’s similar to those payment notifications emails from N-Y.

just be sure to pay before their deadline and you are good .   Nothing to worry about.  

43 minutes ago, F360 said:

The release date on the tamashii site shows 7/20 , so that’s what you should go by .   Since it’s a regular release, stores do get them before release date but they do not normally ship them out a week earlier .

perhaps you read the email wrong or MyKombini is just making sure you will pay them on time .  It’s similar to those payment notifications emails from N-Y.

just be sure to pay before their deadline and you are good .   Nothing to worry about.  

I checked it multiple times and the email is listing it as the 14th as you can see from the screenshot, it was the reason I posted that in the first place.

tempsnip.png

3 hours ago, Saviant said:

I checked it multiple times and the email is listing it as the 14th as you can see from the screenshot, it was the reason I posted that in the first place.

tempsnip.png

Since it’s not misreading of the email , then it just mean MyKombini is making their set date early so they can made the deadline for payment earlier for those that still haven’t make payment.  

stores give untrue earlier release dates from time to time so they can get people that preordered to pay earlier before they ended up finding a open preorder at another store close to release date .   With this being a Macross item it not the best of examples for this since they should be able to easily find replacement buyer -_- , but it’s something that stores do.

They can give whatever date that want but who would you believe , the company that is making and releasing the toy , that also happens to have official website with preorder dates and release dates?  Or just 1 or the many stores that sells that item.?

I wasn’t trying to correct you in anyway , just trying to let you know it’s not something to worry about, the official date is still set on the 20th . ^_^ 

7 minutes ago, F360 said:

Since it’s not misreading of the email , then it just mean MyKombini is making their set date early so they can made the deadline for payment earlier for those that still haven’t make payment.  

stores give untrue earlier release dates from time to time so they can get people that preordered to pay earlier before they ended up finding a open preorder at another store close to release date .   With this being a Macross item it not the best of examples for this since they should be able to easily find replacement buyer -_- , but it’s something that stores do.

They can give whatever date that want but who would you believe , the company that is making and releasing the toy , that also happens to have official website with preorder dates and release dates?  Or just 1 or the many stores that sells that item.?

I wasn’t trying to correct you in anyway , just trying to let you know it’s not something to worry about, the official date is still set on the 20th . ^_^ 

I understand what you mean, but I was just stating what mykombini where listing as the release in the email they sent. I never believed a Sunday release date seemed right as most businesses don't work on a Sunday. Even so most suppliers do get stock a couple days before release but embargoes hold the stock until the official release date, some suppliers will break it as they don't care, well at least that is how it works in Australia.

1 hour ago, OzmaLee74 said:

My order for Chuck from CDJapan is now “in shipping process”

Me too me too. :yahoo: 

My first ever squadron will now be complete. All that is left is Arad's and Chuck's Super Parts. ^_^

Don't let me down, Bandai. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

34 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Me too me too. :yahoo: 

My first ever squadron will now be complete. All that is left is Arad's and Chuck's Super Parts. ^_^

Don't let me down, Bandai. :rolleyes:

Got notification email from NY  "Preparation in progress".

I agree @no3Ljm, Supers for Arad and Chuck!  Come on Bandai, I have money for you!