Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

I'm thinking $250 plus shipping. Anyways, when are they gonna re-issue a not broken VF-0A?

Fingers are still crossed for a CF VF-0A with all the improvements of the 0S!

If they want to release a new and improved Shin 0A, I'm in for one too!

Just bought another VF-0S for $260. Ready for the Reactive Armor.

Nice one! im still debating buying a 3rd VF-0S specifically for the RA parts and I have seen the odd one pop up but the money they are demanding keep scaring me away..

I guess I could always just use one of the ones I have already.. not to mention the lack of any display space to put a 3rd one dressed up in super bulky parts is a premium at the moment..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm rolling the dice and hoping for a re-issue of some kind. Going off of the top of my head, everything Macross related that Arcadia released this year was a re-issue. Other than the RA they haven't announced anything new for next year either.

I'm guessing that they will be filling more release slots next year with re-issues and the RA will be the perfect excuse to re-issue a VF-0.

I'm rolling the dice and hoping for a re-issue of some kind. Going off of the top of my head, everything Macross related that Arcadia released this year was a re-issue. Other than the RA they haven't announced anything new for next year either.

I'm guessing that they will be filling more release slots next year with re-issues and the RA will be the perfect excuse to re-issue a VF-0.

I know their pacing is slow. And we're not even sure too if they're going to last or something. But reissue is fine by me. As long that they will reissue the ones that I missed out before. And slowly is good too. So that I have more time saving. :rolleyes:

I know their pacing is slow. And we're not even sure too if they're going to last or something. But reissue is fine by me. As long that they will reissue the ones that I missed out before. And slowly is good too. So that I have more time saving. :rolleyes:

:lol: That's my thoughts exactly. I've got so many holes to fill as well as other things that I collect that re-issues work great for me. I'm also all for a 'slow and steady' pace as well, the key word being steady. Certainly a better model than Yamato's.

:lol: That's my thoughts exactly. I've got so many holes to fill as well as other things that I collect that re-issues work great for me. I'm also all for a 'slow and steady' pace as well, the key word being steady. Certainly a better model than Yamato's.

That's why the key for this, is patience. :rolleyes:

No you stop that you! :angry: That blue is pretty spot on and also a lovely shade of blue!!! You hear me Arcadia it's good leave it! :lol:

Hahaha as much as i like the good side of arcadia, I need to be prepared to face the bad arcadia! :lol:

Cmon arcadia, show me you have changed!! :rolleyes:

p.s. those bronzy/gold verniers add a real nice splash of color contrast!

Edited by seti88

And i took a look back at the pictures for the RA at wonderfest...it does seem that the blue has changed to a brighter shade in this lastest pic.

post-15116-0-22124600-1474617951_thumb.jpgpost-15116-0-01800100-1474618035_thumb.jpg

Not sure if its due to photography, but I thk Arcadia was murmuring that the color was a lil dark in the beginning...

I do like the brighter blue shade though..Its not a deal breaker, but sometimes its good to instill confidence in your customers by not altering too much...

BTW ARCADIA, i wouldnt mind you including missile effect parts pls...bandai can do it... :p

post-15116-0-96231500-1474618037_thumb.jpg

Edited by seti88

You know I missed out on the Arcadia VF-1J Armored valk...never really thought much of it, but putting both the RA VF-0S side-by-side with the Amored VF-1J just seems to make sense for that BEEFY valk display...damn need to find one for a reasonable price. Did they ever do the armored Mac7 valk? Love the look of the latest Mr. K tweet too! It will definitely be at the ¥20k price point though. Gotta love that ¥45k all in Mac Zero price for the valk and the RA haha...ugh.

Yamcardia never did do a M7 armored vf-11...that's one for the arcadia/bandai or whoever got the guts?/brains to do it wish list..

And am still waiting for the dang armored valk to appear in Delta! Last chance in the remaining episode..*fingers crossed*! *Toes crossed* for a VF-31S armored.

You know I missed out on the Arcadia VF-1J Armored valk...never really thought much of it, but putting both the RA VF-0S side-by-side with the Amored VF-1J just seems to make sense for that BEEFY valk display...damn need to find one for a reasonable price. Did they ever do the armored Mac7 valk? Love the look of the latest Mr. K tweet too! It will definitely be at the ¥20k price point though. Gotta love that ¥45k all in Mac Zero price for the valk and the RA haha...ugh.

You mean this? :rolleyes:

ar1.jpg

Yeah, they're really look nice together. :wub:

Edited by no3Ljm