Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

No, just the prototype shown before the actual release was glossy. Graham sold one of the prototypes here in the forums.

The 1/60 YF-21 has a matte finish.

Hmmmm, I don't have one anymore, but are you sure about that? I specifically remember gloss.

Yes, he did. However I am a prior owner of both the 1/60 and the 1/72, but haven't had either in-hand for years, -I'm probably mixing memories. ...kinda miss those 21's in spite of their flaws.

• 1 month later...

There isnt any fixed hands shown throughout the development blog's on the RA. I thk you would need to cross fingers for closed fingers... :D

Back to the colored pic....

The top armor part also looks matt but the dark blue pieces look a lil glossy. On the bottom, that's nice BLUE color wouldnt you say? ;) phew! :lol:

oooh! painted preview parts! looks pretty good I guess..

yes some closed fists would be a nice inclusion and these add on parts would present the best opportunity for them to actually make em but all we can do is cross our fingers, wait and prey Arcadia come good with our hopes!

It's a little too cool of a blue and need a lighter grey in there to make it not contrast so much. I don't remember what the animation color came out to, but from what I remember my reaction being, it was pretty damn nice looking. I'd be happy with it being more grey than blue.

Boom!

CoGCKpdWIAArWZO_zpsdsereonm.jpg

yeah baby! I still think the shoulder pad / missile pod things are a wee bit big but im still diggin it!

not sure if i need to buy an additional VF-0S for these bad boys or just fit em to one I already got..??

Edited by spanner

THANKS FOR THE POST IXTL!

yeah baby! I still think the shoulder pad / missile pod things are a wee bit big but im still diggin it!

not sure if i need to buy an additional VF-0S for these bad boys or just fit em to one I already got..??

not only may you need an additional 0S but you may need additional RA'S and maybe some more 0A's cos dat RA on the 0A looks boss!

Hows that for maxing out the abbreviations in a sentence haha... :D

I see they are available at a few places but dang they commanding big bucks! :o

I wonder what are the chances that Arcadia will re-issue the Zero-S on or around the time the RA parts come out?? :huh:

Fudge sticks.. I knew I should've got three of em to begin with.. -_-<_<

When looking at the line art it seems that the armor for the wings is enclosing them. On the shown image this piece is missing. Did Arcadia forget to design that part or is it just missing?

When looking at the line art it seems that the armor for the wings is enclosing them. On the shown image this piece is missing. Did Arcadia forget to design that part or is it just missing?

Do you mean the piece that covers the wings on the back of the Valkyrie? That piece is there.

Do you mean the piece that covers the wings on the back of the Valkyrie? That piece is there.

No, I meant that the armor for the wings should be enclosing the wings on the front also. Hm, maybe I just misinterpreted the image shown on the Macross Mecha Manual.

Not to stir the blue pot too much but....

The stills look like the same colour as the prodction 0D while the sample in the dengeki video looks more like the pre production 0D with the nice unsaturated blue.

I expect something like the 0D in tone at release.

Looks like the RA blue is close to the GBP color...probably coincidental, arcadia is probably leveraging their supplier of 0D blue...

Which i thk would look nice if the RA and GBP posed together...

post-15116-0-79114900-1469417564_thumb.jpg

Edited by seti88