Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

Guest davidwhangchoi

I don't think a bundle makes a ton of sense but if the 0S is sold out everywhere and has been for a little while by the time the bundle would be released, it might work.

that's true.

i thought of that but if they were really shrewd, they would release the armor while the valks is OOP and make people hold their nuts for a whole year. drive the price and demand up for the 0s in the secondary market. release a few more items while everyone is carefully watching and holding their breath, after a few reprints of their entire catalog, finally release the 0s.

here's looking at you bandai with the vf-25s.

that's true.

i thought of that but if they were really shrewd, they would release the armor while the valks is OOP and make people hold their nuts for a whole year. drive the price and demand up for the 0s in the secondary market. release a few more items while everyone is carefully watching and holding their breath, after a few reprints of their entire catalog, finally release the 0s.

here's looking at you bandai with the vf-25s.

It's likely that an 0S re-issue would be coming to coincide with the release of the Reactive Armor. Arcadia could do a small run and capitalize on the release.

In fact, if I had to bet on that I would.

In the mean time, everyone waiting just hold your nuts like David said. :lol:

-b.

As I said in the VF-1S Super Strike reissue thread: I'm not interested in a bundle set for a toy I already have. I also don't think that a bundle would be attractive for most people given the price of the VF-0S alone.

As I said in the VF-1S Super Strike reissue thread: I'm not interested in a bundle set for a toy I already have. I also don't think that a bundle would be attractive for most people given the price of the VF-0S alone.

They're not likely to release this as a bundle - but they are very likely to re-release the 0S and probably the others from Macross Zero. It makes sense if they want to capitalize on the molds and strike while there is demand once the Reactive Armor is released, or soon before or after that.

-b.

As I haven't picked up the Arcadia VF-0S yet, I'd be stoked if this came out as a Bundle/Set. And of course a separate for you guys who have the 0S already.

Same here!! But I think I'll grab a VF-0S now and then buy the armor.

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

They as saying it as in literally, as in, the VF-0S is displayed with the RA.

As per Arcadia's blog http://ameblo.jp/arcadiaac/entry-12130530708.html?frm_src=thumb_module

translation was

We aim to sell separately, but

it might also set the sale of the VF-0S. (I still undetermined)

after that case separately released, we will try to set sale in a few months.

The paceholder maybe referring the latter as a bundle.

YOKATTA! -- for now. :rolleyes: Already cost me a lot on getting the 2 VF-0S even if I got the other one with discount. Still these are expensive toys. And for them to release a bundle set and not a separate release, I'll cry for sure and stay away from this hobby. :unsure:Or just stay away from Arcadia since there's nothing in my VF-1 wishlist that they're going to produce in the next 5 years. :ph34r:

It's likely that an 0S re-issue would be coming to coincide with the release of the Reactive Armor. Arcadia could do a small run and capitalize on the release.

In fact, if I had to bet on that I would.

In the mean time, everyone waiting just hold your nuts like David said. :lol:

-b.

I'm holding it now. :lol: And besides looking at the Armor size, it's going to be huge. Imagine what's the shipping cost will be if it's bundled. ;)

YOKATTA! -- for now. :rolleyes: Already cost me a lot on getting the 2 VF-0S even if I got the other one with discount. Still these are expensive toys. And for them to release a bundle set and not a separate release, I'll cry for sure and stay away from this hobby. :unsure:Or just stay away from Arcadia since there's nothing in my VF-1 wishlist that they're going to produce in the next 5 years. :ph34r:

I'm holding it now. :lol: And besides looking at the Armor size, it's going to be huge. Imagine what's the shipping cost will be if it's bundled. ;)

Shipping would be ree-diculous on a bundle.

What's funny is I'm not even a fan of the Reactive Armor (sorry if I said that before and am being repetitive) so I will gladly skip the armor, but would probably pick up another 0S or improved 0D or A if re-released or on sale again.

-b.

Seems like arcadia is trending to the path of giftsets to generate more revenue for their molds. I would wary of getting single valks from now on except for VF-0D as 0A might be reissued again with ghost addons in a giftset

looks tough as nails! though I still feel they should have made a small cover for the upper arms.. they look too exposed and weeny..

A003.jpg

Hahaha! I can't unsee that anymore! At least if you ever need to take one down you know what to aim for!

I'm not too fond on pulling those crotch joints but do you guys think just by basing on the photos posted above it will require the crotch joints to be pulled in order to fit the front part of the body armor?

Hahaha! I can't unsee that anymore! At least if you ever need to take one down you know what to aim for!

bus seeing its not in the anime it won't happen unless someone designs them and 3d prints them. I'd definitely buy them!

Also I think the shoulder armor (rocket pod thingies) are a little too big too.. looks a bit silly.

bus seeing its not in the anime it won't happen unless someone designs them and 3d prints them. I'd definitely buy them!

Also I think the shoulder armor (rocket pod thingies) are a little too big too.. looks a bit silly.

Don't worry Spanner. It's just the 'angle'. :lol:

I would have to sell off one of my VF-0S's to get this if it was a bundle, but I agree that it is not a bundle. I wonder if Arcadia is going to stick to those proportions or not. I could be slimmed down in a few areas. The tiny arms are how it appears in the OVA as far as I can remember so I can't complain about that at all.

I thk the shoulder pauldrons could be slimmer and the chest not so large and forward.

But after looking at it a few times, it has grown on me. ^_^

Not to mention it being a prototype, the fittings points may not done yet as evident from the masking tapes.

Edited by seti88

http://ameblo.jp/arcadiaac/entry-12154839006.html

A hockey mask would fit quite nicely..

Hey Seti. Somehow the link you posted is giving an error page when clicked. Here's the fixed one. ;)

http://ameblo.jp/arcadiaac/entry-12154839006.html

But yeah, looks like it's ready to get pounded in a hockey game. Hehehe. :lol:

Another thing I noticed, it seems when in armor mode, looks like it needs a 'bigger' hands somehow. :rolleyes: