Jump to content

Hi-Metal R


joppewo

Recommended Posts

EBAY 
PROMONYCC - The Coupon is a 20% discount, valid until 11:59 PM PST on October 9, 2017
Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Collectibles, Comics, Art, Entertainment Memorabilia, Pottery & Glass. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart)

So as long as the item is placed in those categories it should give you the discount.  hi-metal, dx chogokin, metal build , etc.
https://www.ebay.com/b/Other-Collectible-Japanese-Anime-Items/1345/bn_16564408

 

 

Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PROMONYCC - The Coupon is a 20% discount, valid until 11:59 PM PST on October 9, 2017. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Collectibles, Comics, Art, Entertainment Memorabilia, Pottery & Glass. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited. Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, F360 said:

EBAY 
PROMONYCC - The Coupon is a 20% discount, valid until 11:59 PM PST on October 9, 2017
Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Collectibles, Comics, Art, Entertainment Memorabilia, Pottery & Glass. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart)

So as long as the item is placed in those categories it should give you the discount.  hi-metal, dx chogokin, metal build , etc.
https://www.ebay.com/b/Other-Collectible-Japanese-Anime-Items/1345/bn_16564408

 

 

Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PROMONYCC - The Coupon is a 20% discount, valid until 11:59 PM PST on October 9, 2017. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Collectibles, Comics, Art, Entertainment Memorabilia, Pottery & Glass. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited. Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon,

Thanks F360! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know why but that coupon code refuses to work with me.  I tried it for a DX VF-31A and an Orguss II, even a Figma, and I was shot down with a " This code can't be applied to your order." every single time whether I logged into PayPal or not... oh well, I'll try again tomorrow but I don't expect it to make any difference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

I don't know why but that coupon code refuses to work with me.  I tried it for a DX VF-31A and an Orguss II, even a Figma, and I was shot down with a " This code can't be applied to your order." every single time whether I logged into PayPal or not... oh well, I'll try again tomorrow but I don't expect it to make any difference.

looks like it's not working right now, but it was working earlier.   hopefully it works later on or tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I’ve got a HM DYRL VF-1A Max and another HM VF-1J Max, HM VF-1 Super Parts set, and 1/100 VF-1D Battroid kit for the VF-1D head coming in.  I can’t be stopped.  B))

Cool. What's your plan for the two Max valks?

Did you end up grabbing the super parts from Mandarake? I was eying those but figured I had enough at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Fun with Valkyries.

Nice.

3 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Cool. What's your plan for the two Max valks?

Did you end up grabbing the super parts from Mandarake? I was eying those but figured I had enough at this point.

I’m keeping the DYRL VF-1A Max in the box.  The extra VF-1J Max will be painted green like the Joons 1/55 VF-1J.  I always loved that color scheme.  The VF-1J Max was cheap so I’m having it shipped with the Super Parts set (my 8th set)  ;)

I’m going to work on some of the easier projects first.  Next is to paint the red parts blue just like my custom 1/60 Max GBP armor.

2C9F2F50-8F30-460C-858F-23861E9C05CE.thumb.jpeg.781f713c253c0ac377e23fe85105eb59.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kanedas Bike said:

^Ha ha - nice!

-b.

Thanks @Kanedas Bike, got creative with the shots. :lol:

 

1 hour ago, arbit said:

Awesome! And I'm not even a fan of either of them.

Thanks @arbit!

 

35 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Nice.

I’m keeping the DYRL VF-1A Max in the box.  The extra VF-1J Max will be painted green like the Joons 1/55 VF-1J.  I always loved that color scheme.  The VF-1J Max was cheap so I’m having it shipped with the Super Parts set (my 8th set)  ;)

I’m going to work on some of the easier projects first.  Next is to paint the red parts blue just like my custom 1/60 Max GBP armor.

Thanks @sh9000.  Looking forward to seeing more of your customs.


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, mechaninac said:

I don't know why but that coupon code refuses to work with me.  I tried it for a DX VF-31A and an Orguss II, even a Figma, and I was shot down with a " This code can't be applied to your order." every single time whether I logged into PayPal or not... oh well, I'll try again tomorrow but I don't expect it to make any difference.

The code seems to be working now (and thanks to F360 for posting it). Just used it along with my eBay bucks to finally pick up an HMR Regult for a pretty reasonable secondary-market price (around $95 shipped). 

Edited by gingaio
Link to comment
Share on other sites

^ Although I personally don't care about this up voting / down voting nonsense, the fact that someone was butthurt enough over me calling the Messer VF-1 the "pink nipple valk"  to bother down voting just brought a smile to my face. 

Thank you, kind stranger. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, mechaninac said:

I don't know why but that coupon code refuses to work with me.  I tried it for a DX VF-31A and an Orguss II, even a Figma, and I was shot down with a " This code can't be applied to your order." every single time whether I logged into PayPal or not... oh well, I'll try again tomorrow but I don't expect it to make any difference.

just a heads up. ebay 20% off code is working again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, gingaio said:

The code seems to be working now (and thanks to F360 for posting it). Just used it along with my eBay bucks to finally pick up an HMR Regult for a pretty reasonable secondary-market price (around $95 shipped). 

Yep!  It finally did work... fantastically so.  Pre-ordered a DX Kairos for a total shipped price of $228.72 from you_sun*japan, and since the amount was billed in USD I was able to select PayPal Credit which means I can delay payment, interest free, for six months or make small payments at my discretion until then.  I've never pre-ordered anything on eBay, but the seller seems legit and eBay covers you in case something goes Tango Uniform.

Thank you F360  for originally posting the Promo Code.  The members of this community are awesome.:drinks:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...