Hi-Metal R

joppewo

And remember... your wallet is bound to end like this:

giphy.gif

You guys had been WARNED. B))

I can definitely see this becoming reality if they start releasing my wish list items.

A couple months between releases is probably a good thing now that I think about it.

I actually don't mind the limit. It gives a better chance of getting an item that may have a very high demand and limits the scalping on e-bay.

+1

And remember... your wallet is bound to end like this:

giphy.gif

You guys had been WARNED. B))

Hahaha someone do one of the alien head shot up by Hikaru or the monsters shooting a wallet Edited by beatsing

Hi All,

I just placed an order a few days ago for a grand worth of macross stuff with Nippon Yasan. I kind of wished I had checked them out before hand. I didn't really pay much attention to their fine print but saw that they reserve the right to change ordered items out with other items at their discretion. I am hoping I get what I wanted in my order but am kind of nervous and not sure. Has anyone had problems with them before or are they pretty reliable and honest? Also what's up with the discount system? Not really clear on how it works. They have some kind of "level up" as well as point system has anyone ever used this before and if so could you explain? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The info on that can be found here: https://www.nippon-yasan.com/cms.php?id_cms=37

As for the change of other items concern, so far I haven't had this experience with them. They've been great so far regarding the stuff that I ordered with them. Hope that helps. ;)

I can definitely see this becoming reality if they start releasing my wish list items.

A couple months between releases is probably a good thing now that I think about it.

I don't mind waiting a couple of months between releases, it's the wait to find out what's next that messes with my mind.

And you guys are just talking about HM-R releases, right? How about the upcoming DX in between of those couple of months HM-R releases? Hehehe. :lol: Like I said, you guy have been WARNED. B))

You are on a roll too! :lol:

It's Friday, sir! Happy Friday! :lol:

I was having problems with my bank again using my CC with CDJ again. I refuse to stay on the phone with my bank again for several hours trying to get the payment to go through just to have my card locked over and over again. I guess I'm only getting 3x instead of 6x this time around. I asked for CDJ to cancel it.

I have issue with my CC too , it will get declined , then I'll get a txt and email from my CC about this possible fraud charge and I reply to the txt and email to confirm its good . A day or 2 later cdjapan will email me with a follow up telling me my CC declined the order when they try to run it , but this just mean the first initial run when you place your order . I will reply them back to run it again , couple of hours later , congratulations you're all good now .

After the beginning of this year international transactions seems to be more trigger happy now , it wasnt like this before.

If I run into more of these issues , I'll call my Creditcards traveling center and tell them I'll be traveling back and forth to Japan all the time now and they should be able to put some thing on my account that should Clear most Japan purchases . I'll just use that 1 Credit card for all my Japan purchases.

I wasn't able to make the preorder at Nippon Yasan. Although it's still available at other stores, I've decided to wait until either N-Y reopens their preorders or until the actual release date so I can get it from them. I placed 3 Regult orders last time with 3 different vendors (preordered 1 each with Amiami and MyKombini, then the last one I got at release from N-Y). My order from N-Y got processed quicker, arrived much sooner, and overall cheaper than the other two.

I'm thinking this VF-1A will also be available at N-Y once it releases.

And you guys are just talking about HM-R releases, right? How about the upcoming DX in between of those couple of months HM-R releases? Hehehe. :lol: Like I said, you guy have been WARNED. B))

Yeah, just the HM-R releases for me, so I'm hoping they keep them steadily coming.

Yeah, just the HM-R releases for me, so I'm hoping they keep them steadily coming.

That's how it begun with me actually. I'll just buy Hikaru's 1S and 1A with Strike/Super parts in 1/60 scale. Now I have a few of Yamato, a few of Bandai's DX, and so on and so forth. ;)

Good luck on collecting just one line of Macross Valk. And hope that you can stay away from temptations. :D

Wow. N-Y just marked up their VF-1S Focker Strike Valks to $209.

Sheesh. :mellow:

Yet they couldn't be bothered to ship out units that were paid for months ago. It's baffling how they could put up extra units for sale when they seem to have problem securing enough units to fulfill existing pre-orders.

Edited by neoexcaliber

YOu could always checkout via Paypal and pay up front.

however, if you go that route minus well do Anime Export, they are 400 yen cheaper per unit.

It's OK, I still have 3 of them on pre-order. I did not want to pay them off up front at this time. I have tons of pre-orders now, so I can live without 3 for now :lol:

I might pick up some more on release.

That's how it begun with me actually. I'll just buy Hikaru's 1S and 1A with Strike/Super parts in 1/60 scale. Now I have a few of Yamato, a few of Bandai's DX, and so on and so forth. ;)

Good luck on collecting just one line of Macross Valk. And hope that you can stay away from temptations. :D

Oh yeah, temptation is already at work (looking at the new VF-1S Roy 1/60 and Delta releases). I'm definitely going to be a bit bummed if the HM-R is discontinued after this first wave though.

I know the DYRL VF-1As (Hikaru, Max & Kakizaki) were previously released as Hi-Metal in 2011 or so, but a re-release would be great...in addition to the other one's they've teased.

Edited by RDX17

Anyone know where I can get a glaug still?

You can still place a pre-order for the Glaug at MyKombini (13,990Y): http://mykombini.com/en/may-2016/3858-hi-metal-r-glaug-the-super-dimension-fortress-macross-4549660040903.html

Or just keep an eye on the Hobby Link Japan page, as they might have additional stock once they've been released (13,000Y): http://hlj.com/product/BANN04090/Act

Oh yeah, temptation is already at work (looking at the new VF-1S Roy 1/60 and Delta releases). I'm definitely going to be a bit bummed if the HM-R is discontinued after this first wave though.

I know the DYRL VF-1As (Hikaru, Max & Kakizaki) were previously released as Hi-Metal in 2011 or so, but a re-release would be great...in addition to the other one's they've teased.

Hahaha! :D Like I said, good luck about that. ;)

Small advice though. If I were you, I'll stay away from Saburo's photostreams. Esp when those DX Deltas and Drakens comes out. That's just the DX ones. He also shoots good photos of Arcadia releases. And HM-R's too. Not to mention some other toys by other makers in-between. Hehehe. :D

Like I said, you have been WARNED. ;)

giphy.gif

Surprise to see that this is already posted on MW's FB page. Have to make another one and put my initial this time. Hehehe. ;)

That is the most used animated gif I've seen here on this forum. :D

Just recently I believe. ;) Before it was this.

giphy.gif

Here's another variant. Same kid. ;)

tumblr_mtgghy7ZWm1srnr7qo1_500.gif

Edited by no3ljm

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the reply to my question no3ljm, It definitely puts my mind more at ease. I do have one more question for you and the forum. When you order from Nippon Yasan and similar dealers from Japan is there an import tax you must pay before you are able to receive your item from the shipper? How, where and when do you pay it and what is the percent? Any insight from anyone on the forum would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. For your help.

Edited by SuperMacrossFan2015