Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Hey guys, I just sent an e-mail to N-Y about the roy pre-order, as mine hasn't shipped. They responded to me about the extra shipping fee, which is fine (I didn't know about it until I read this board), as I never got the e-mail back on 4-19-16. How long did it take for you to get the invoice from paypal. I thought they would just link it in the response e-mail, or allow you to click on it in your account information.

Thank You

Hey guys, I just sent an e-mail to N-Y about the roy pre-order, as mine hasn't shipped. They responded to me about the extra shipping fee, which is fine (I didn't know about it until I read this board), as I never got the e-mail back on 4-19-16. How long did it take for you to get the invoice from paypal. I thought they would just link it in the response e-mail, or allow you to click on it in your account information.

Thank You

I've been waiting since Monday for an invoice. They told me they would ship it last Friday but they obviously lied. No replies to my tickets so far. No invoice, no shipping.

Thank You

It took 2 days to get the invoice via email after they sent an email letting me know it would cost more to ship. I didn't file a ticket or anything as I totally forgot I ordered one of these. After I paid the difference it shipped out in a day. Also check your email daily, the invoice had a due date of like a day to pay.

Edit: The email they sent was an invoice with a "view and pay invoice" tab.

Edited by wmkjr

I've been waiting since Monday for an invoice. They told me they would ship it last Friday but they obviously lied. No replies to my tickets so far. No invoice, no shipping.

Did you go to paypal? I misread the email and thought it'd be on the NY site but had to go to Paypal.

Yeah, I've been checking my e-mail daily (normal, spam), which I've never had had an issue with n-y before. It wasn't even till I contacted them today that my order went prep in progress to waiting for customer reply.

Again, Thanks for the responses

Next to the valks, the Monster doesn't look too huge. Space is always a worry.

Yeah... One monster won't be so huge. Some people will probably go crazy and get the full Space-War 1 compliment of monsters for their SDF-1. That's Three O_o

Edited by Duymon

Next to the valks, the Monster doesn't look too huge. Space is always a worry.

it should be about as tall as a battroid VF-1 at least but that camera angle doesn't really do the thing justice.. Im sure it'll be an impressive thing once we actually get our hands on it!

That virtual tour is cool. Damn everything that will be coming out looks great. The Glaug and Monster are looking impressive.

If there were optional parts made for this line, I'd want a Tamashii set of missile/cannon effects and thruster/booster effects. Or maybe a 3rd party can make those.

Reading through posts from the last few weeks, it looks like the VF-1A (Brownie) was officially announced April 19th, followed by the Pre-order on April 28th, with a release date schedule for September.

Being relatively new to this, is this how the prior announcements/pre-orders/releases have been handled as well? A week or so between the announcement and pre-order, with a release scheduled 5 months down the road?

Thanks!

Edited by RDX17

Reading through posts from the last few weeks, it looks like the VF-1A (Brownie) was officially announced April 19th, followed by the Pre-order on April 28th, with a release date schedule for September.

Being relatively new to this, is this how the prior announcements/pre-orders/releases have been handled as well? A week or so between the announcement and pre-order, with a release scheduled 5 months down the road?

Thanks!

More or so. And it varies sometimes. There's no definitive scheduling. Sometimes announcement were made a month or less than a month prior of the preorder date. Sometimes they will show some items in one of their shows months before the preorder date. Some of them will get made, and some of them will not. ;) But once you've seen the official promotional photos that kinda looks like the recent VF-1A they've shown, then you'll know that they will announce pretty soon the preorder date. Hope that helps. ^_^

More or so. And it varies sometimes. There's no definitive scheduling. Sometimes announcement were made a month or less than a month prior of the preorder date. Sometimes they will show some items in one of their shows months before the preorder date. Some of them will get made, and some of them will not. ;) But once you've seen the official promotional photos that kinda looks like the recent VF-1A they've shown, then you'll know that they will announce pretty soon the preorder date. Hope that helps. ^_^

This is great, thanks so much.

I pre-ordered a Glaug, but decided to skip the Monster and the Brownie, so I'm just trying to get a sense of what & when to expect next.

Edited by RDX17

I was having problems with my bank again using my CC with CDJ again. I refuse to stay on the phone with my bank again for several hours trying to get the payment to go through just to have my card locked over and over again. I guess I'm only getting 3x instead of 6x this time around. I asked for CDJ to cancel it.

Edited by Loop

RDX17 it seems we get a normal release every 2 months at the end of the month. The preorders have come up at the end of the month between normal releases. So we had the 1a preorder at the end of April with the glaug release at the end of May. The monster I believe is released end of July, so a preorder should pop up end of June if they keep up the pattern. The info on the preorders doesn't seem to have a specific pattern, but it's usually close to the preorder date, within a week or so. There has only been one web exclusive for the hmr line and that hasn't had a pattern yet.

I was having problems with my bank again using my CC with CDJ again. I refuse to stay on the phone with my bank again for several hours trying to get the payment to go through just to have my card locked over and over again. I guess I'm only getting 3x instead of 6x this time around. I asked for CDJ to cancel it.

YOu could always checkout via Paypal and pay up front.

however, if you go that route minus well do Anime Export, they are 400 yen cheaper per unit.

RDX17 it seems we get a normal release every 2 months at the end of the month. The preorders have come up at the end of the month between normal releases. So we had the 1a preorder at the end of April with the glaug release at the end of May. The monster I believe is released end of July, so a preorder should pop up end of June if they keep up the pattern. The info on the preorders doesn't seem to have a specific pattern, but it's usually close to the preorder date, within a week or so. There has only been one web exclusive for the hmr line and that hasn't had a pattern yet.

Thanks for the additional information. I just need to keep my anticipation in check now. :)

This is great, thanks so much.

I pre-ordered a Glaug, but decided to skip the Monster and the Brownie, so I'm just trying to get a sense of what & when to expect next.

Thanks for the additional information. I just need to keep my anticipation in check now. :)

I know, two months of waiting for info more or less gets me antsy.

And remember... your wallet is bound to end like this:

giphy.gif

You guys had been WARNED. B))

Edited by no3ljm

Hi All,

I just placed an order a few days ago for a grand worth of macross stuff with Nippon Yasan. I kind of wished I had checked them out before hand. I didn't really pay much attention to their fine print but saw that they reserve the right to change ordered items out with other items at their discretion. I am hoping I get what I wanted in my order but am kind of nervous and not sure. Has anyone had problems with them before or are they pretty reliable and honest? Also what's up with the discount system? Not really clear on how it works. They have some kind of "level up" as well as point system has anyone ever used this before and if so could you explain? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by SuperMacrossFan2015