Hi-Metal R

joppewo

A TV VF-1S Roy and TV VF-1A Max and Kakizaki would be so simple. Let's not forget the Kakizaki already shown. Do it Bandai. I'm ready to buy them.

post-21587-0-47160900-1475534297_thumb.jpg

Wrong head for Kakizaki shown but that was probably a prototype.

yet another shade of "white" on this one....Bandai has out Yamato'd Yamato! :rolleyes:

I think that's how the brownie looks like, it's some sort of beige to go with that brown. I always like that kinda colors combination, white is too much on the brown.

With that said, I prefer the Yamato dyrl brownie over the tv version when it comes to color.

When I looked at HLJ early this morning (6 and a halfish hours ago) I had just the hi metals showing in my search. I was able to add the 1J Hikaru to my cart and the Max type was showing as well. But clicking the add to cart button directly in the search timed out, then gave me an error that the page wasn't available. Refreshing my search showed it as order stop like it has been for a while now. Not sure if that was a glitch or if there actually were a few there for a brief moment.

Here's hoping the Max is available closer to release day, like the Hikaru one is.

When I looked at HLJ early this morning (6 and a halfish hours ago) I had just the hi metals showing in my search. I was able to add the 1J Hikaru to my cart and the Max type was showing as well. But clicking the add to cart button directly in the search timed out, then gave me an error that the page wasn't available. Refreshing my search showed it as order stop like it has been for a while now. Not sure if that was a glitch or if there actually were a few there for a brief moment.

Here's hoping the Max is available closer to release day, like the Hikaru one is.

Maybe those were canceled before, thats why it was on stock. Someone beat you in checkout.

it's most likely something frozed up while loading, that why the [add to cart] is still orange and order stop don't pop up in red yet. once it finish loading it will show the order stop .

here's hlj search link http://hlj.com/search/go?w=Hi%20Metal%20R

if you refresh the page you can see Max on the bottom with the [add to cart] available, but once the page finish loading, the [add to cart] will be grayed out and the red [order stop] appears.

maybe your internet was slow right at that moment. :DB))

Same thing happened to me yesterday at Nippon Yasan. They showed Hikaru's VF-1J as available for preoder, and it seems like it took me to long to check out, because it wasn't available anymore by the time I was finished entering my details.

I was able to get one from HLJ later, though.

I think you're right! Great explanation.

Do we have a specific release date for the Hikaru 1J? I want to figure out PW shipping dates.

Go to Tamashii.jp They always list the exact date of their releases for the month.

How long does it take for Mykombini to ship stuff? I paid last week for my CFs and still no shipping notice.

I i shopped befor from them, they are quite reasonable in shipping speed. They tend to combine orders that are release in near dates thought, happened to me before.

Check your order details on site.

Ok...Hi metal R. well... this is my first Valk of the line, in short, it's... cute. No, it's no Yamato V2, but we all know this. I do like the swappable baby wings for battroid, very cool, I don't hate the landing gear swap either, actually, it's easier than the Yamato, but, as others have stated gotta keep up with all the parts. Fighter mode looks a bit... fat from some angles compared to the Yamato stuff, especially from the underside and rear, GERWALK and Battroid are where the toy shines IMHO. It does go nicely with the Regults as well. I'll keep my order for the stand alone 1J to pose with the Glaug, but I don't think I'll do any more. Bring on the Destroids and more enemies!

post-11393-0-78260300-1475626873_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-43536700-1475626886_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-38962100-1475626897_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-79837500-1475626906_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-70574200-1475626916_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-59749900-1475626930_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-20975900-1475626947_thumb.jpg

Edited by derex3592

Yeah that would have been cool. Throw in a a CF VF-1S and VF-1D head and some Fast Packs and it would have outdone the Banpresto with its accessories.

I plan on swapping heads with my old HM VF-1J Max and extra CF VF-1A and convert them into a VF-1A Cavaliers and CF VF-1J.

Edited by sh9000

That's a good idea....I have the old HM VF-1J that has yellowed a bit on the chest plate.....that head could be repurposed for a VF-1J mass production type with the proper paint color...plus you can then take the headless body and pop on a VF-1A spare head and repaint it as a Max or Kakizaki VF-1A TV...but I think Bandai will release those....so your idea for a Cavaliers would be better...or an Alaska Base...or whatever else they may not come out with....

Ok...Hi metal R. well... this is my first Valk of the line, in short, it's... cute. No, it's no Yamato V2, but we all know this. I do like the swappable baby wings for battroid, very cool, I don't hate the landing gear swap either, actually, it's easier than the Yamato, but, as others have stated gotta keep up with all the parts. Fighter mode looks a bit... fat from some angles compared to the Yamato stuff, especially from the underside and rear, GERWALK and Battroid are where the toy shines IMHO. It does go nicely with the Regults as well. I'll keep my order for the stand alone 1J to pose with the Glaug, but I don't think I'll do any more. Bring on the Destroids and more enemies!

:wub:

Lucky you. Mine is still on the way.

Btw, if all this pulls through and hlj won't cancel their pre-orders(which happens a lot all too often) the VF-J Hikaru will be mine! Thanks for the heads up guys and gals!

Already have the armored VF1J, Monster, Regault and Glaug, Hikaru VF1S superpack. I'll hunt for the Fockker later.

Just got my CF in. This is my 2nd hi metal R, the first being the armored vf-1j. I never bothered transforming it. the 1A is the first one ive tried to transform and its....fiddly. Not exactly the smoothest of transformations. Looks great though!