Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

On 12/14/2018 at 6:13 AM, Slave IV said:

*snip*

Like Spider Gwen, I think the AY style and and articulation works really well on smaller frame figures. Really liking this one and as I thought, I won't be needing my ML version other than for the BAF part and just to know I have it.

I hope they do a AY Black Cat next! :)

On 12/13/2018 at 11:53 PM, vlenhoff said:

Very nice box, I wish i had one of these. You can even tell Roy had a few margaritas before they put him on the box art. 

:)  I would have loved if the HMR boxes were as sturdy as the HM VF-1S box with a lid that showed the contents inside.

1 hour ago, vlenhoff said:

Gorgeous figure.

Thanks! The Amazing Yamaguchi series is the best line in comic style toys ever to me. They consistently deliver a whole package that caters to fans and doesn’t insult people’s intellegence or wallets. The upcoming Gambit also looks fantastic and I look forward to getting my hands on it. I think they need to do Nightcrawler soon. 

22 hours ago, Slave IV said:

So happy to finally have this figure! Definitely one of the best SHMA figures I have.

SHMA_Mechagodzilla_Kiryu_DSC06926.jpg.64f55e995bc2ad5aaf515b79a44ed16d.jpg

Now this version comes with the Flash Freeze Zero Effect? I have the first version of Kiryu and seems like the V.2 versions of the kiju gets the effect/additional parts which didn't come on the first round. 

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Now this version comes with the Flash Freeze Zero Effect? I have the first version of Kiryu and seems like the V.2 versions of the kiju gets the effect/additional parts which didn't come on the first round. 

It seems like each release comes with different accessories. Gotta catch em all! Haha, this one is good enough for me though.

Well, I went from having none of the DX Chogokin Macross Delta or Frontier valkyries to suddenly having 3 and 1 (Renewal), respectively.  I blame @spannerentirely!    Oh yeah, also got another Elintseeker... because radome-equipped valkyries are the best!

image.png.89451ad334c611f97b7cd7c7cd3dc72a.png

On 12/16/2018 at 4:16 PM, Slave IV said:

So happy to finally have this figure! Definitely one of the best SHMA figures I have.

SHMA_Mechagodzilla_Kiryu_DSC06926.jpg.64f55e995bc2ad5aaf515b79a44ed16d.jpg

This is a great shot!

Got in one of my last big items of the year in Sentinel's Getter Devolution Getter 1! Not a lot of play time but really loving it so far:

1-367.png

2-280.png

30 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

This is a great shot!

Got in one of my last big items of the year in Sentinel's Getter Devolution Getter 1! Not a lot of play time but really loving it so far:

1-367.png

2-280.png

Thanks!

You’re shots are great as usual and that figure looks awesome! I wish I could buy every Sentinel Getter. 

Haven't posted a recent purchase here in quite some time, I'm way behind. Got these in today. Our dearly departed Princess Leia is quite fantastic, she looks the part and is about as articulated as you'd expect. Gx-24r is awesome, SoC rarely disappoint.

IMG_20181217_201927397.thumb.jpg.e12004c5bd843bb3fd7aec4c83f639a2.jpg

IMG_20181217_201952370.thumb.jpg.5d35f541654cc1e9508ff5314d0923ed.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:52 PM, anubis20 said:

Got PAK Cloud and Fenrir and this is one big ass box! I have no clue how Amazon Japan shipped it to me for ¥1200! Amiami and HLJ's bills for these are gonna suck. 

New Haul 12/13/2018 

Wow. Y1200 for shipping from Amazon Japan? Is that EMS? I ordered mine at HLJ and the shipping method available are EMS (Y9000), FedEx (Y14760), and DHL (Y19570). Ouch. Sucks indeed. :fool: :cray:

26 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Wow. Y1200 for shipping from Amazon Japan? Is that EMS? I ordered mine at HLJ and the shipping method available are EMS (Y9000), FedEx (Y14760), and DHL (Y19570). Ouch. Sucks indeed. :fool: :cray:  

Amazon Japan uses DHL, and they seem to be a flat 1200yen fee for just about everything, from a Hi-Metal R to that monstrosity.

They do up the price if you're getting more than one thing though, two HMRs was 1800.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

11 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Amazon Japan uses DHL, and they seem to be a flat 1200yen fee for just about everything, from a Hi-Metal R to that monstrosity.

They do up the price if you're getting more than one thing though, two HMRs was 1800.

Thanks! I'm requesting HLJ now for a refund and hopefully I can get the 100% full refund since it's already been 9 days. Or else, I will just get back 85% and it will be thru store credit. :unsure:

12 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Nice! I sold the first version and pondering to get this version or not. Wished it was bigger.

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

If you collect other SHMA, this one scales nicely. If not, I can definitely understand wanting a bigger version. 

Ha Ha Ha.. Unless you want to get the X-Plus versions. :p