Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

I am excited by the prospect of getting my hands on a VT-1 without having to take out a second mortgage on my house. As far as the Super/Strike parts go, I hope they make a lot. I am sure there are people out there that need 10+ sets.

It was a true V2 but suffered from shoulder issues, I don't know why it was never reissued during the 30th anniversary like the VE-1. Shelfwarmer perhaps?

From what I know, it was the initial reports of broken shoulders right out of the box that made the V2 SO a shelf warmer.

Which lead to it being super cheap at one point. Plenty of people want a good SO, so with fixed shoulders, Option parts, and hopefully

some better pilot figures they will sell well.

also the VE-1 is a lot cooler than the VT-1. I really wish I had picked up a replacement when I had the chance. :(

Come on arcadia, one more VE-1 reissue. Please?

I'd say when it's confirmed we are getting a VT, I'm sure a VE won't be far behind. Not only is it still a DYRL anniversary year, but they share the same mold. Just different heads and super parts.

from mr. k

wish away!

BuRDGpeCIAEl0k6.jpg

Ok, here's my take since nobody mentioned this. :rolleyes: Ok, I think it looks like they're going to release a new set of Classic Super Deformed Ostrich...

BuQ8dfkCQAAaXu9.jpg

Looks like I'm right! After the SD Ostrich they will release a SD Super Valkyrie and SD Armored Valkyrie. Cool! Hahaha! :lol:

Kidding aside, it would look perfect if they will make new pilot figures along with it. ^_^

I had a little interchange with Mr. K on twitter, but I'm not sure what he said on his last follow up.

@Mrk_arcadia Supppaaa ostrich?

@me そうです!(Is likely or it is!)

@Mrk_arcadia Very exciting. Can't wait to own one :D

@me 1985年の物です。 その点で秋葉原は良い街です!(It is the ones in 1985. In that regard is Akihabara city!)

Not sure if he's saying he got his first one in 1985 in Akihabra or what.... Anybody better with japanese than the online translators?

I had a little interchange with Mr. K on twitter, but I'm not sure what he said on his last follow up.

@Mrk_arcadia Supppaaa ostrich?

@me そうです!(Is likely or it is!)

@Mrk_arcadia Very exciting. Can't wait to own one :D

@me 1985年の物です。 その点で秋葉原は良い街です!(It is the ones in 1985. In that regard is Akihabara city!)

Not sure if he's saying he got his first one in 1985 in Akihabra or what.... Anybody better with japanese than the online translators?

He's saying it's an item dating back to 1985 and he found it in Akihabara.

Edited by Vifam7

I know I posted awhile back for my wish from Arcadia. And the first would be a reissue of VF-4G in Flashback 2012 colors.

I was very upset I didn't order a VF-4 when I could. I was going through a divorce and could not spare the money so I put it off thinking "Yamato will make a ton of these for quite a while, it will be easy to get in a few months or a year"...DOH :wacko:

So, yeah, VF-4!!! :D

Edited by vsim

I was very upset I didn't order a VF-4 when I could. I was going through a divorce and could not spare the money so I put it off thinking "Yamato will make a ton of these for quite a while, it will be easy to get in a few months or a year"...DOH :wacko:

So, yeah, VF-4!!! :D

Wow! That post was almost a month ago. Hahaha! :lol: Sad to hear about your divorce. Hope you're done recuperating. Yeah, I'm waiting for a reissue too. Flashback 2012 style. Prepare yourself for splurging next year. ^_^

Haha, is he referring to the little red guy then?

Ready for next Arcadia releases? SD-style. ^_^