Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

MrK has always wanted to finish the Destroids. They just don't sell lol.

hehe! Yeah that's true. They always seem to be available from most places.. I did see a few Yamato Destroids my cousin has in his collection but they just don't really cut it for me.. doubt I'll ever buy any myself.. but! A Spartan on the other hand would be epic! Never cared much for the others but always had a soft spot for the Spartan!

Oh and while I'm at it, if Arcadia ever happens to read this I thought I'd mention that I'd happily pay $1000 for a 1/60 scale HWR-00 Monster MKII!!! Just sayin.. ;)

He replied with:

ありがとうございます。ファランクスとスパルタンとモンスターは私も作りたいのですが、会社的には微妙なのです。ご了承ください。

"Thank you. I also want to make monsters and the Spartan Phalanx, but is the company to subtle manner. Please note."

I think that means it's not easy to make. Subtle. Maybe a point of contention? haha

He replied with:

"Thank you. I also want to make monsters and the Spartan Phalanx, but is the company to subtle manner. Please note."

I think that means it's not easy to make. Subtle. Maybe a point of contention? haha

I don't speak Japanese, but when I looked for alternates in google translate it sounded like he was saying the company was "delicately specific". I suppose that'd mean they were only working on molds that were guaranteed hits.

I'm sure another forum member could translate what it actually says if they wanted to.

Did he by chance also suggest not to wait till then?

No, actually he didn't this time. My previous badgering to him about the VF-4 seemed

To indicate it was only a matter of getting the actual licensing for a alternate paint scheme.

Even at one point telling me has personally trying hard to release it.

Maybe it means they are closer to getting licensing.

I was just talking the MrK and he dropped a hint about VF-4 repaint..

"Can not do VF-4 yet, but will do so"

I'm glad they realize that's a power seller.

YEEEEESSSSS!

Thanks for tweeting Mr. K and posting the updates.

-b.

That's good news. Hope it doesn't take years to get that license. I'm sure they know it will sell, so it's a sure think for them.

It's either because of Artland or Tatsunoko. I know Artland exchanged hands and now has Mikimoto on the roster.

From my research it seems around 2010 merchandise from FB2012 kind of dropped off. It's possible there's a licensor

issue with letting others use imagery from FB2012.

Only those in the companies would know for sure. I just hope someone can figure it out. a FB2012 VF-4 Hikaru would be

an instant money explosion for Arcadia.

It's either because of Artland or Tatsunoko. I know Artland exchanged hands and now has Mikimoto on the roster.

From my research it seems around 2010 merchandise from FB2012 kind of dropped off. It's possible there's a licensor

issue with letting others use imagery from FB2012.

Only those in the companies would know for sure. I just hope someone can figure it out. a FB2012 VF-4 Hikaru would be

an instant money explosion for Arcadia.

It does seem like a no-brainer. A lot of people LOVE the look of the VF-4 and pretty much any Skull Squad paint scheme sells like hotcakes. Would be cool if they could hit that. But if not I know of a blue and red one I'd buy...

vf4-max-miriya-combo.jpg

Edited by Mommar

I was just talking the MrK and he dropped a hint about VF-4 repaint..

"Can not do VF-4 yet, but will do so"

I'm glad they realize that's a power seller.

Is this true?! WOW! Dream come true. I don't mind even if it's just the VF-X game version. But a 'repaint' version? That would be super cool! Hope it's the FB2012 version. ;)

If not, the blue on the bottom post from Mommar looks very nice too. ;)

It does seem like a no-brainer. A lot of people LOVE the look of the VF-4 and pretty much any Skull Squad paint scheme sells like hotcakes. Would be cool if they could hit that. But if not I know of a blue and red one I'd buy...

vf4-max-miriya-combo.jpg

Yeah, I understand the characters aren't nearly as popular over there as they are here, remember how long the M&M Sturmvogels shelfwarmed? I have a feeling something like this from a video game wouldn't stand a chance, no matter how many of us here wanted them.

He replied with:

The better translation would be:

Thanks. I also want to make monsters, phalanxes and spartans but for this company that's doubtful / unlikely. Please understand :(

Edited by Duymon