Getting Any Good Holiday Loot?

Benson13

Nothing Macross related. But I might get an old cartoon. I just found out that there is a German Saber Rider Ultimate set that's remastered. It also has the unaired episodes. So I might get that. I'm looking for reviews and translating the ones on the German Amazon.

VF-4G and VF-17 Super Parts.

Plus anything else that's in my private warehouse.

Oh, I also forgot I have a 171EX Armored Pack Set from Nanoplasm. :)

I plan on doing a full length review for each.

I picked up a 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru & Kakizaki with a Super/Strike Pack. Also just found out my mom picked up the Sound Booster for my 1/60 VF-19. Unfortunately, it'll all arrive after Xmas.

I used selling off my red and green Mospeada toys as an excuse to go crazy on Macross items:

1 x VF-4G

1 x VF-171 Armor parts

1 x VF-19F

1 x VF-19S

1 x VF-1A DYRL CF

1 x VF-1S Assembly

1 x VF-11C

Someday I'll get a 17D and a 19P but after that spending spree I'm gonna have to put purchases on ice until my next big sell off.

I used selling off my red and green Mospeada toys as an excuse to go crazy on Macross items:

1 x VF-4G

1 x VF-171 Armor parts

1 x VF-19F

1 x VF-19S

1 x VF-1A DYRL CF

1 x VF-1S Assembly

1 x VF-11C

Someday I'll get a 17D and a 19P but after that spending spree I'm gonna have to put purchases on ice until my next big sell off.

Can't wait to see the reviews for those on anymoon.

I bought this stuff for Christmas for myself because my friends and family have no clue where to buy macross stuff.

2 x VF-4

1 x VF-19P

1 x VF-17D w/fast packs

1 x Super Parts for VF-17

1 x Super Parts for VF-171

1 x Megahouse AFC limited 1/6 Ranka Lee Stage version with the exculsive carrot costume.

1 x Sheryl nome Basara cosplay figure

1 x Macross DYRL replica artifact that had the untranslated lyrics of DYRL? (Apparently it was a purchase bonus for something from Bandai visual PS. I'll post pictures so someone can tell me what it was a bonus from)

So.... I bought my gf a microsoft surface and that covered her bday and xmas presents, allowing me to use december bonus for myself >:D

In the last two weeks I ended up buying....

2 VF-25Gs (one to customize)

Renewal VF-25S with Armored

Renewal VF-25F

And I'm working on scoring some Renewal 25F armored packs. THen My bonus check will be 2/3 gone and the rest will got the bank :p

Macross DYRL 1/60 scale Super and Strike pack

HT 1/6 scale TDKR Bane

HT 1/6 scale TDKR Catwoman

HT 1/6 scale TDKR Batman

MP Soundwave

FOC Starscream

FOC Grimlock

All pre-ordered or reserved at the local hobby store.

That 3rd party Batman floodlight is here, though. I'll be collecting it next weekend.