Too intensely purple. Should be a touch less saturated.

I also think he needs another color on his torso to break up all the purple. Just some grey/silver on his waist or pelvis would do the trick.

Edited by anime52k8

Looks good to me the trigger bit could be missed out to avoid all the nasty import issues with fake/real guns and painting the barrels bright Orange.

Am I seeing a Primer Grey Soundwave there too ?? :)

I don't think they are going to be releasing their version of Soundwave with the new MP coming out. It looked horrible anyways with all the engraved detail they added to it.

Shockwave looks good, but it does need some gray in the torso area to break up that solid mass of purple.

Looks good to me the trigger bit could be missed out to avoid all the nasty import issues with fake/real guns and painting the barrels bright Orange.

Am I seeing a Primer Grey Soundwave there too ?? :)

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/toyworld-tw-h01-hardbone-colored-prototype-pictures-176633/

More love for headmasters from the third party: Toyworld TW-H01 Hardbone, aka. not-hardhead. Colors are a bit bright and a bit more springer than hardhead but still cool none the less.

Hardbone8_1357804664.jpg

I'm not really a fan of chromedome, but it looks better than I thought it would.

I liked the review so much I ended up buying it . There is something to 3PC that are so cool

Where can we get Fansproject toys, other that Big Bad Toys? I want to get the new Quake Wave once pre-orders are up, and I live in Canada.

I order from www.automatontoys.com They are based in Montreal so 3 day shipping. Flat rate shipping really great service and great Price!

Silverbolt gained some weight and Uranos is giving a GrumpyCat frowny face (probably because of the watered down scheme it has… and that white that looks a bit yellowish already). The drone bot’s scheme makes it look like a KO.

I’ll get Eagle but I still need to see a full color combined pic of this one to go for the full team.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly, it seems Predaking's left arm will be out before his right leg:

423981_453589268040352_585706567_n_zps000568a4.jpg

And he's 75 bucks at BBTS if you order before the end of the week. And currently they're saying this guy will end up being a little taller than Hercules, yet made of only 5 bots---so these have to be pretty big figures. (claimed 18 inch wingspan)

http://www.bigbadtoy...011&mode=retail

Generally good, but Cyclops (HoS Shockwave) definitely had some "small hooks/tabs that liked to break off"---but they are aware of the issue, and are hopefully addressing it for future designs. (IIRC Cyclops even had a running change to strengthen the worst offenders)

Don't forget that hasbro has to stay in the kids 8 and up range so not every toy can be a masterpiece like fansproject. Sharp edges on toys kill children dontcha know? I'm looking forward to not-menasor but the lack of pictures and information is annoying.

I'm looking forward to not-menasor but the lack of pictures and information is annoying.

That's just how they do it---instead of more teasers for a year and a half, they show almost-finished stuff then have it at your house a month later. I wouldn't be totally surprised if a completed Menasor is in people's homes 12 weeks from now. (they wanted to show all 5 at the previous reveal, but they weren't all ready---so if Breakdown is now 99% final, the others must be close)

Don't forget that hasbro has to stay in the kids 8 and up range so not every toy can be a masterpiece like fansproject. Sharp edges on toys kill children dontcha know? I'm looking forward to not-menasor but the lack of pictures and information is annoying.

Takara can't use that same excuse, since it caters more to the adult collector. But at the rate they're going with the MP line, it might take years before they're even through with half the G1 cast. Still holding on to hope for a TT MP official Menasor and Bruticus, though.

Takara can't use that same excuse, since it caters more to the adult collector. But at the rate they're going with the MP line, it might take years before they're even through with half the G1 cast. Still holding on to hope for a TT MP official Menasor and Bruticus, though.

Well it seems Takara has sped up their production of the MP line before interest dries up like on their main line.

IE I think MP Jazz and Smokesreen are next