DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Scored one on CD Japan.

Subtotal 14000 yen Shipping 5000 yen Total 19000 yen

That's the only problem with them is the shipping is about 18,000¥ more than the actual cost. It costs 32,000¥ to ship a Valk to the US via EMS, yet they charge an almost $20 premium on the shipping. Really tacky in my opinion, but I guess it's no worse than NY charging actual shipping but $20 extra for a Valk.

Guest davidwhangchoi

...and we thought it was gonna be a slow night ;)

btw, xrentonx, thanks for the the cd japan alert, just woke up by accident and saw the post and got it.

No problem, David :)

There's no discount but at least I can turn in whenever I want tonight. I think that's a good idea actually since I only want one more of this one and I can probably wait it out and see if there is a fire sale later.

Edited by xrentonx

was pleasantly surprised that i didn't need to create an account with cdjapan. i just clicked on the "checkout w/ paypal" button and it took me straight to the paypal login page and after that, just clickety-clicked with my default address and shipping options. pretty nifty and quick checkout process i must say.

congrats! thought you were sitting this out. lucky dog. i paid the full 14000yen but went cheap with SAL

I was, but since I'm up studying for an exam, decided to open up my browsers and see what shook loose. :)

Just one of those times where if I got one, great, if not, no big deal. Glad to see you scored one too!

True, Thanks xrentonx for the notice. This time for CDJapan and last time with HLJ for VF-27.

I Only need noe of each and I got them... :D

btw, xrentonx, thanks for the the cd japan alert, just woke up by accident and saw the post and got it.

Edited by alchemo

Man I thought I had myself set this time, had the iPad and PC running. Somehow I missed amiami and NY, sucks but I will just wait for the next NY window to open up.

Well done to those of you who picked one up!

Hobbysearch was super confusing. I probably could have scored one there but I had no idea where the "Purchase" or "Preorder" button was. Turned out it was the "Reserve" button. :angry:

Edited by xrentonx

Guest davidwhangchoi

No problem, David :)

There's no discount but at least I can turn in whenever I want tonight. I think that's a good idea actually since I only want one more of this one and I can probably wait it out and see if there is a fire sale later.

I was, but since I'm up studying for an exam, decided to open up my browsers and see what shook loose. :)

Just one of those times where if I got one, great, if not, no big deal. Glad to see you scored one too!

thanks brothers!

CD Japan was up forever for a renewal...like freaking 35 minutes....funny how they were up forever but anime-export sells out like hotcakes despite their super super super super super slow shipping and service :0

Edited by Duymon

welp.. guess I'll just wait.. sooner or later, somebody's gonna have these in stock again (look at the RVF and 171)..
I got one, though am trying to get another

On a side note, this was as painful a drop for me as well, as I had 1 other order to secure as well (it happened previously for the last drop as well)..
Doesn't help that after 45 minutes, Amiami's servers are still screwy. Fortunately it's still listed as available

Edited by SaitouSad

"can't really complain" is a little harsh... we've been programmed to think of 35 minutes as an eternity now. After all, there's a lot of people (less informed) who will wake up tomorrow to find it went on sale but it's already sold out everywhere.