DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I have a habit of always looking at a users location under their avatar.

So did anyone get the golden goose egg at Amiami?

yeah, i forget its there sometimes...

I have a habit of always looking at a users location under their avatar.
So did anyone get the golden goose egg at Amiami?

I think Lupin did... he got 4 lol

I've been lucky I'm on night-shift at ti's not busy at work whenever there's a preorder :0

Edited by Duymon

Yeah, actually, I chose eco-registered, and it came out $10 cheaper than CD Japan (which I already paid for :p).

Chose not to pre-pay for NY this time though, so I'll just pay this one off down the road. That makes 2 for me, which will probably be plenty.

By the way, NY will let you order more than one, so keep that in mind if you want more.

Edited by Chronocidal

Yeah, actually, I chose eco-registered, and it came out $10 cheaper than CD Japan. :p

Chose not to pre-pay for NY this time though, so I'll just pay this one off down the road. That makes 2 for me, which will probably be plenty.

By the way, NY will let you order more than one, so keep that in mind if you want more.

I chose a slower shipping rate with CD Japan and my second one from NY, the first one from NY was EMS. So hopefully I will get one fast and will be ok waiting on the other 2.

Wow the passion faded quickly for this one. NY is still up after 40 min at only a 12-13 dollar markup.

guess Too many people got burnt on the vf-171's :o

Probably. Look at the RVF and the 171. Hell, even Alto's 25F had additional stock recently.

I think people aren't becoming as desperate now as the trend has shown that there will be more stock down the road.

Also, non-hero valk I guess.

Yeah, went back to bed at 4 am woke up again at 4:45 saw the NY and bought one. $13 dollar mark up isn't bad at all. After Eco registered shipping which I usually use with them any way (takes about a week to week and a half) it came out less then cd Japan would have with slow-mo SAL....or about even. Glad I held back on CD Japan. Don't get the aversion some have with NY....it was only a $13 mark up!?

Chris

Aww.. I checked in on AmiAmi and it was open, then I hesitated because I wasn't sure if I wanted to order somewhere the I can't cancel from easily, and then it was gone. :(

I envy you guys who can afford to buy 3~4 of these at one time. I'd love to have more than one Renewal toy period, but I'm hesitant to even try and order one because I don't think I'll be able to afford any toys let alone one of these come October.

I just woke up. I noticed people were saying NY wasn't much more expensive than Amiami. That doesn't appear to be the case anymore. Amiami's sold out price comes to about $113 before shipping. NY is selling for $161. I wanted at least two, but for that price... I don't feel like paying $300+ right now. I hope this goes the way of the 171/RVF-25. I tend not to rely on luck.

Edited by Mommar

Picked up one on CD Japan and another two on good old NY.

Gotta love NY, they may be a bit more expensive than others, but in my opinion, it's worth it for the peace of mind and I love the option to pay later. They have pretty much become my go-to store for Bandai DX Frontier toys.

Graham

Picked up one on CD Japan and another two on good old NY.

Gotta love NY, they may be a bit more expensive than others, but in my opinion, it's worth it for the peace of mind and I love the option to pay later. They have pretty much become my go-to store for Bandai DX Frontier toys.

Graham

This.

I just woke up. I noticed people were saying NY wasn't much more expensive than Amiami. That doesn't appear to be the case anymore. Amiami's sold out price comes to about $113 before shipping. NY is selling for $161. I wanted at least two, but for that price... I don't feel like paying $300+ right now. I hope this goes the way of the 171/RVF-25. I tend not to rely on luck.

I don't think anyone was comparing NY to Amiami, just to Cd Japan and NY original price. IIRC CDJ was $144 and NY was $148.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Yeah, not paying a 50$ mark up, plus inflated shipping.

I'm really over this crap, especially after the ass raping I took

On my first 171CF and Luca, I'm done with preordering this stuff.

I'll hold out until release day and try to get on from HLJ.

I'm not aiding and abeding the scalper pit with these.

I think Lupin did... he got 4 lol

I've been lucky I'm on night-shift at ti's not busy at work whenever there's a preorder :0

I actually got mine elsewhere. I don't shop with Amiami anymore, they're a bunch of aholes and sent me guilt trip emails over two ~$75 items that I missed paying for last year (mostly just an oversight on my part), I had even requested that the two orders be reinstated when this occurred and they couldn't be arsed to bother. So after spending ~$3000 with them last year they started sending me emails about how I was "hurting their ability to run their business", maintain stock, etc. I laughed at them about how I can somehow run my businesses and maintain stock properly but they can't do the same and yet they're supposed to be the "world's largets" online figure shop; told them to piss off and I'd never do business with them again. They have truly rotten customer service, should have known the first time I opened a box and saw the stupid little "we won't help stupid gaijin if there's a problem" notices that they throw in the boxes.

They even deleted a friend's account entirely because, after I told them to piss off, he wanted to send me a gift and when he updated the address of the item he was buying me to come directly to me they cancelled his account! He didn't know anything about my beef with them until then, and they deleted his account because I told them what a bunch of shitheads they are...PATHETIC, HORRID, PUTRID excuse for a company. I will never do business with them again and I discourage anyone else from bothering now whenever the chance comes up.

Meantime I've moved everything over to HLJ; so far I've purchased 200,980Â¥ worth of product from HLJ since January and have another 518,662Â¥ worth of items on order...all of which Amiami could have kept but instead they chose to be dicks because they cancelled two orders on me that I still wanted to try to pay for. Absurd.

Daaaaaaamn!

crap just got serious.!

And that just happened..! Lol

I mean , that stinks when you spend so much of your hard earned money, and a company just wipes their ass with you.

I think the customer service of a company is what makes a company.

Anyone can sell left and right,but not many companies will take care of their clientele when they are needed.

Sorry to hear that brother.. I've never purchased from them, as I always try to stick with HLJ and NY because I've had customer service issues but have always been resolved.

Edited by erikos0311