DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

No problem, it's just really hard to get your order through on Amiami. Good luck!I

I've never tried scoring from AmiAmi, but thinking about using HLJ.. but no sign of the VF-25a yet.

7 guests looking at the boards. ho hum :p

Well at least this release is falling under the radar a bit. Usually we know about the new valks a couple months in advance and this kind of came from out of nowhere. So hopefully between that aspect and the recent stock dump of 171CFs and even RVFs being in stock for retail actual customers like us will be able to get the ones we want tonight. How many are you shooting for?

Also, does anyone know if the forum allows for login required threads? If so we could put all the preorders into a single thread that requires actual MW users to login so that the scalpers aren't taking advantage of our efforts to help one another out. I'd also say that if you registered w/in 48 hours you can't view that forum/thread as an additional layer of cock-block against the scalpers.

Well at least this release is falling under the radar a bit. Usually we know about the new valks a couple months in advance and this kind of came from out of nowhere. So hopefully between that aspect and the recent stock dump of 171CFs and even RVFs being in stock for retail actual customers like us will be able to get the ones we want tonight. How many are you shooting for?

Also, does anyone know if the forum allows for login required threads? If so we could put all the preorders into a single thread that requires actual MW users to login so that the scalpers aren't taking advantage of our efforts to help one another out. I'd also say that if you registered w/in 48 hours you can't view that forum/thread as an additional layer of cock-block against the scalpers.

lol, you mean "Valk-block" right??

Cool idea.

I mean I already have skull squad, and it will be setup with Ozma Armored and Alto, Michael, and Luca Super parted up. I think these will make a nice naked 25 display, plus I love the CF scheme.

Gonna sit this one out boys. Doesn't tickle my fancy as much as the 171 cf. Beige is a little off putting, and with so much anguish to secure a preorder, I might as well put it to something I really want.

Good luck in securing those preorders. May bite if its easy to preorder later or wait til it comes round at the local stores come October. Wish the 25 wasn't that colour. Waiting on the 27 cf

CF's are awesome. I always liked the CF's because as a kid I could always imagine myself being a CF pilot fighting alongside the heroes, but somehow manage to not exist for the sole purpose of dying.

This VF-25 CF is sexay

Edited by Duymon

Nothing yet but I'm wondering if NY will put up their preorder early like last time...

Last time they went up almost 4 hours ago (I just double checked earlier tonight in the VF-27 thread). I wonder if they got grumped at by Bandai for "breaking street date/time"? It does seem like Bandai is finally trying to turn around the negative impressions many have of them by giving a standard time that these can go on sale and...gasp..actually having decent stock!

Is anyone else able to get links to the VF-25a other than amiami? Checked the usual places and have nothing to show for it.

Not yet.

I might as well camp out too, but from previous experience, I never did score one from AmiAmi.

I don't do business with them anymore so I will impart my secret to the forum. The only way just about to score one with them is to create your own weblink for the item itself and keep hitting enter in the address bar until it posts into your browser. I have done this for anyone who's going with amiami tonight:

http://www.amiami.com/top/cart/cart?scode=FIGURE-000804

Paste that into your address bar and hit enter every 30 seconds or so. If you get a delay leave it alone for a minute and let it finish. You'll still have to be fast on your logins but that's the main way to get one with them.