Yamato 1/60 VF-19S/F/P - All Variants

charger69

You may have to order again because they keep being difficult. They seriously need to do something about their system if the only way to check if there are problems after a model is uploaded to their website is to squint at a tiny 3d viewer image.

interesting. I just got a shipping notice for mine (Unpolished white material). It's not actually in the mail yet, I just have the tracking number. When I get them I'll install and post pics.

• 1 month later...

is 19S and the 19F the same shade of Blue.

I have the S and am contemplating getting an F but its just so similar to justify.

Most of the VF-1 versions of the squadron are also very similar but for the colour of the stripes and the head, and that never stopped anyone from getting every single one of them ! :)

Most of the VF-1 versions of the squadron are also very similar but for the colour of the stripes and the head, and that never stopped anyone from getting every single one of them ! :)

I'm quite sure it stopped many people from getting every single one of them, myself included. I'm not saying completists do not exist, but they are certainly not the majority.

On the other hand, if you do a bit of head-swapping, you could just make it a Max VF-19S. I never liked any of those other three guys to begin with... Although, they made nice meat-shields for Gamlin. :lol:

They were supposed to be shields for Sound Force. Docker and Emerald Force were actually rivals to Gamlin's Diamond Force guys.

I'm quite sure it stopped many people from getting every single one of them, myself included. I'm not saying completists do not exist, but they are certainly not the majority.

On the other hand there are people who buy 4 of the same VF, so... anything goes as long as you are happy !

They were supposed to be shields for Sound Force. Docker and Emerald Force were actually rivals to Gamlin's Diamond Force guys.

Silly non-genre-savvy pilots. If they'd read the script, they'd know Sound Force were the heroes anyway, and needed no meat shields. :lol: And I know, I just find it funny how Macross 7 essentially made the lackey/CF schemes better looking than the leader valks.

They did make nice sparkly explosions against that glacier background though.

Edited by Chronocidal

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, can someone post the video instructions for transforming the VF-17 from Batroid back to fighter? I am stuck in Batroid, and dont know how to transform it back!!! :p

I'm pretty sure you'll find the links to the video instructions for the VF-17 in its related thread.

i've transformed my own primary 19S so many damned times it's scary. the beauty is still tight as a drum, miraculously enough... :wub:

Edited by Shaorin

• 2 weeks later...

I came home from work to a bit of a surprise late this afternoon:

My VF-19 Custom FIre Valkyrie arrived! Now I am excited. And with Nora's SV-51 and Roy's VF-1S, it's almost as if Basara has new band members to jam with...then again, maybe that isn't such a good scenario.

Anyway, I have an odd collection of Valkyries at the moment and I like it.

Damn that is great fragging price, makes me want to ask the wife if I can get one.

It is, and I'll echo the fast shipping comment above, although I'm probably not going to pick up this variation of the '19. I have to save up for Arcadia's release of the prototype. LoL!

Edited by technoblue