STAR WARS Merchandise Episode - 2

Not much different than the old Quad falcon except it's got a barometric sensor. Not rebuying but if you don't have one it's fun.

Speeder bike version looks fun. People are definitely going to run those into plants or crash them a lot. Nope not buying. As cool as it looks I'd rather get a hubsan cause it's smaller faster and more manueverable.

I kinda like the USS Enterprise quad they're making. Blades all hidden in the saucer section. Might buy that as the Enterprise is as iconic as the falcon.

60 cm Star Destroyer kit coming from Zvezda!

https://www.facebook.com/Zvezda.Mode...98131456956327

Great find! However I expected a little more greebling detail for the bridge especially if its at 60cm large (mind you its better than anything from Revell). I don't know about this Russian company - any good reviews about their kits? I'm still hoping for a Bandai version - their Millennium Falcon just blows me away!

I just got my Bandai 1/48 Snowspeeder, pretty excited over that. And this week I built the new Clone Trooper kit opting for the Phase 1 variant with a little sand weathering for a Geonosis battle look....came out great!

But I got a question. Has anyone bought the new Black series Trooper helmet? I saw it at walmart these last 2 weeks and I guess the 79 dollar price tag is just a little much for kids to convince their parents to buy. Just wondering if it's a better alternative to the ever so pricey Avonos release. Heard the voice changer is crap.

That Star Destroyer kit looks amazing, I may get one.

Has there been any indication of they will release any X-Wing or Y-Wing tie in toys for Rogue One? New or old sculpts. My youngest is really into Star Wars now, and while he has an old school X-Wing, really wants a Y-Wing. The problem is, unless you want a totally beat to hell one that is missing half its parts they can get up to $100 even out of box.

I've never liked any of the toy Y-wings because of how borked up they always left the proportions. The large-scale X-wing is amazing, the A-wing has always been spot on, and even the oversized cockpit on the B-wing doesn't bother me that much, but the Y-wing has never looked passable to me.

What I'm waiting for is for Bandai to get with it and release a non-electronic 1/48 X-wing already. I'm modding the fancy one I have to remove the motors and let me open the wings without power, but I seriously just want that kit with a standard open/close snap mount for the wings.

Got one a couple days ago at my local TrU. They had several of them. Still can't find a Shore Trooper though. The Walmart Exclusives are ALWAYS so hard to find. :(

Chris

• 3 weeks later...