Yamato's 1/60 SV-51.

UN Spacy

Patience.

So I take it, (as usual) :rolleyes:The Dark Lord of the Yamato Sith is holding info about the YF-21?

How can you sleep at night knowing all these dark secrets? ? ?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Patience.

Wow! A clue!

Blue's clues...Blue's clues....lalalalalalalaala..... :)

Anyway, going back to SV-51 Ivanov and Nora...I think they'll be the Max and Milia collectibles in the future so I'll be saving and surely get both...if the reviews of the mass production releases are great :)

why so surprised, did I not foretell of this very thing?

Graham please get rid of this second account of yours, you know that it's against the rules. :p

IPB Image

I just hope all goes well with the first release of the Ivanov version. It would be lack of better judgement on Yamato's part to release the Nora if any immediate problems arise. But judging from the resin prototype pics it looks highly unlikely.

Can't wait to have these two vultures next to my other birds.

Simply AWESOME. B))

Patience.

[:SMILES EAR TO EAR]

Edited by Busted VF1A

I don't know why, but for some reason whenever I see the SV-51 lately, I get the urge to buy one. Then hit it in the center as hard as I can with a hammer... I have no idea why! I like it in fighter mode.

I really like the forward fuselage of the SV-51, but everything else is pants.

The wings look terrible, the rear fuselage looks terrible, and the battloid looks terrible.

Whenever I see a side view, I start thinking I should get one, then I see it from an angle that shows off the rest of it and I remember why I'm not.

It just looks too much like a plane that "has" to transform. It doesn't look convincing enough in fighter mode. The VF-1 - and VF-0 - on the otherhand is pretty solid (except for the arms when seen from underneath).

It just looks too much like a plane that "has" to transform. It doesn't look convincing enough in fighter mode. The VF-1 - and VF-0 - on the otherhand is pretty solid (except for the arms when seen from underneath).

I think that's an inherent design aspect of the 51, not something to do with the toy... remember, it IS a plane that needs to transform rather than the much more fleshed out and polished up designs that come later (even the VF-0 has a much more 'developed' look than the 51...)

why so surprised, did I not foretell of this very thing?

Eugimon, It seems that you're prediction was eclipsed by one mere word from the G-man (patience) :)

When was that again when you predicted the jumping theory as to how Yamato will release the toys by series?

So...if your prediction is still correct...the YF-21 will come out after SV-51 Nora?

Eugimon, It seems that you're prediction was eclipsed by one mere word from the G-man (patience) :)

When was that again when you predicted the jumping theory as to how Yamato will release the toys by series?

So...if your prediction is still correct...the YF-21 will come out after SV-51 Nora?

haha, it was a while ago, before the SV-51 was announced and graham was teasing us with enigmatic teasers in his signature. So I predicted the SV-51 and then further predicted that yamato would hop between the plus and zero license and that the YF-21 would follow.

my guess is we'll see the yf-21 around christmas time.. maybe around january or so of next year.

Christmas time christmas time christmas time :p :P :p

And QUIT it you bums who want Yamato to wait longer to release the 21.

You guys suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eugimon i like your syle. :p

Yeah, I want the YF-21 now!!!

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

Yeah, I want the YF-21 now!!!

Agreed, get it right, then get it on the streets.

But for now at least let us see some proto pics. . .

haha, it was a while ago, before the SV-51 was announced and graham was teasing us with enigmatic teasers in his signature. So I predicted the SV-51 and then further predicted that yamato would hop between the plus and zero license and that the YF-21 would follow.

my guess is we'll see the yf-21 around christmas time.. maybe around january or so of next year.

Oh yeah! Now i remember! that Flap Flap Flap thing on grahams signature :)

But remember when Graham also made another signature? The one that he was saying that it was a song and had nothing to do with Macross toys or Yamato's future releases? ^_^

Maybe it wasn't a song at all but it was really a hint nd a lot of people got some very similar idead as to what Yamato will be making next because of that signature ;)

And Eugimon, I like your style too LOL! :lol:

Let's see if thisprediction of yours is correct by our resident psychic member Eugimon :)

Sorry, Eugi! Just kidding of course. Still keeping the kids locked away from your valks?

heh... yeah, my son is a year old now, so I don't know how much longer just putting my toys on the top shelves will work. Oh well, I'll have to figure something out sooner or later.

• 2 weeks later...