The 2nd coming of the YF-19, Part 2

David Hingtgen

Hmm... Good thing I have a bit saved, cause I can't stop drooling.. this'll be my "end of the term" present to myself for surviving through finals week. :p

I would absolutely love to see the supernova schemes though... dunno if I could afford it, but who knows?

Now, the big question.. think they'd consider doing a scheme like this? :D

post-907-1164874606_thumb.jpg

Graham,

If Yamato can indlued an extra set of canards with the 19, why couldn't they just Tampo print the Skulls on the Stabs of the VF-0a and inclued an extra set with the Bunny printed on it. The stabs conme out easy enough. The one thing they Yamato hasn't seemed to figured out yet is that their stickers SUCK!!!

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Graham,

If Yamato can indlued an extra set of canards with the 19, why couldn't they just Tampo print the Skulls on the Stabs of the VF-0a and inclued an extra set with the Bunny printed on it. The stabs conme out easy enough. The one thing they Yamato hasn't seemed to figured out yet is that their stickers SUCK!!!

Chris

I agree. I'm sure Graham has brought that to Yamato's attention, but i'm curious about what was their reason? But to be fair, i think all mass produced toy's stickers are pretty bad. Even the non-foil Gundam stickers (which i have no idea why they include stickers when all of them could just be easily included in the decal sheet) were pretty bad as well.

Pretty big. About the same hight as the 1/60 VF-0 in battroid mode and about 1cm longer than the VF-0 (excluding pitot tube) in fighter mode.

I've got some good pics of it in Battroid mode, standing next to the 1/60 VF-0A and 1/48 VF-1S.

Graham

The section behind the pilot seat is removeable.

The Fold Booster set will include FPs,Yang + seat.

Graham

I have the feeling we all missed something... (at least, I did)

just checked back on the thread the fold booster pictures.... and it seems we could have figured that out by ourselves as a second seat and Yang figure were already included...

post-3661-1164969370_thumb.jpg

Edited by falcon14141

Is it out? Is it out? No? Damn! My girlfriend is going to Image Anime right now to see if she finds it. Nevermind I gave her a looooong list of posible toys.

I too have been train not to order the first issue, but in case I do, is there still any e-tailer taking orders?

i doubt she'll find it there since it comes out on the 7th and its only the 1st. not to mention the shipping time from HK to the US before IA receives it.

the only company stillt aking orers is maybe BBTS, i can't think of anyone else at the moment...

Coming back to the topic of recolours again.

Would you guys buy "what if" versions of other Macross characters, for e.g. Hikaru, Roy, Max, Millia paint schemes for the YF-19? I realise some of these might be just a colour stripe here and there but I think I would buy a Hikaru version.

Since we've gone the way of none canon paint schemes anyway, this shouldn't be a problem.

And they might sell better than the standard "no name" versions...

So, if the YF-19 comes out on the 7th (I heard the 30th of Nov) how long until we see an improved second run?

Do you want me to use my Magic 8 Ball or do you want to ask another member to use their's? There is no reasonable answer to that question as Yamato doesn't even know what improvements as of now might be necessary to the toy... and in the long run we might see no improvements at all.

Do you want me to use my Magic 8 Ball or do you want to ask another member to use their's? There is no reasonable answer to that question as Yamato doesn't even know what improvements as of now might be necessary to the toy... and in the long run we might see no improvements at all.

mine says:

don't count on it.

So, I don't know what to tell you chaos, it doesn't look good.